NWO Cluedo

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I have been on this forum long enough to have noticed that there seems to be a bit of a consensus that some people want to bring about a NWO, a one-world system incorporating governmental, economic and even religious elements.

Where we have a difference on the questions of “who”, “where” and “how”. And there is the question of “why” as well...

It put me in mind of the old Cluedo board game:-

8BE02DD5-6C29-468C-B51E-798853632EA0.jpeg

I used to play Cluedo and my problem was always jumping in and making a claim that it was (for example) Colonel Mustard in the kitchen with the candlestick.

In the context of the truth movement, we have certain “NWO usual suspects” and the most popular at present might be the equivalent of placing Colonel Netanyahu in the library, next to the “Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion” using the lead pipe of Christian Zionism!

My question is whether the truthers, in their haste to call out their suspect might lack the full picture and call the wrong card ;-)

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
And so the accusations start...

The New York times ran a disturbing piece last week with the title:

'The Road to Coronavirus Hell Was Paved by Evangelicals'

Subtitled,"Trump's response to the pandemic has been haunted by the science denialism of his ultraconservative religious allies."

According to Katherine Stewart, the author of the article, "Donald Trump rose to power with the determined assistance of a movement that denies science, bashes government and prioritized loyalty over professional expertise. In the current crisis, we are all reaping what that movement has sown."