Number 27

The number 27 has always been a big number for me but even more ever since I did a little math and added up my whole birth date up which is 10/27/1998 as 10 x 27 x 1998 = 539,460 and if you add 5 + 3 + 9 + 4 + 6 + 0 = 27 and then the year I was born 1 + 9 + 9 + 8 = 27. I am only 18 now but my life has been full of hardship that has gained me lots of wisdom and strength and lots of time in observing and researching but my real question is what could all this 27 mean? It takes 27 days for the moon to rotate on its axis and then the whole 27 club thing. 2 + 7 = 9 and 9 means completion. Well, I always felt drawn to the number 9 meaning mostly completion. And I just watched a documentary of Lisa Lopes's from the TLC girl singing group documentary and she was born on May 27th which was yesterday for me and the day I watched it and she died on the 27th day of her filming her documentary and during the filming it was all a gradual healing process for her being at a treatment and rehab and finding her own peace and then having premonitions of her dying in a car accident which did happen on the 27th day of her filming as I said.

For me, I keep seeing the number 27 even at one point seeing the number on some guys shirt at the grocery store and the 27 was huge I really couldn't miss it and there's more to it all but don't want you guys to be reading a novel on this. My personal year number for being 27 years old is number 1 which is new beginnings so that leaves a bigger notion on my feelings that something will happen for me at 27 years old. I just want to know what's the big deal on the number and why people are claiming it's a illuminati number.. Only thing close to Illuminati for me personally is having family in the free masons and them not being able to tell my family what they did as a free mason so that leaves me only guessing if they were into all of that secret ritualistic stuff. But anyways, I could use some more information on the number.

Hmm I know that 27 is a perfect cube of 3, and 9+9+9=27 is the most powerful magnification of 9 since it occurs 3 times. The number 9 to the occult symbolizes divine completion and the fall of man. It sounds like you're experiencing the Baader-meinhof phenomenon though. As a fellow Scorpio I will advise you to not look too deeply into things to the point that it disturbs you, I do this often. I have heard of the 27 club but I don't think you'll be used for any sacrifices unless you're directly apart of a secret society.
No, it doesn't disturb me. It takes a lot to disturb me.. All of that really makes me think and wonder what and why it has anything to do with me.

Hmm I know that 27 is a perfect cube of 3, and 9+9+9=27 is the most powerful magnification of 9 since it occurs 3 times. The number 9 to the occult symbolizes divine completion and the fall of man. It sounds like you're experiencing the Baader-meinhof phenomenon though. As a fellow Scorpio I will advise you to not look too deeply into things to the point that it disturbs you, I do this often. I have heard of the 27 club but I don't think you'll be used for any sacrifices unless you're directly apart of a secret society.
I don't think it has anything to do with an illusion as I know this is no accident for me and only I fully understand the deep meaning for me in this current life.

Violette

Star
No, it doesn't disturb me. It takes a lot to disturb me.. All of that really makes me think and wonder what and why it has anything to do with me.
If it does have anything to do with you I doubt it's bad, might just be your number. I couldn't find anything significant about the number though.

If it does have anything to do with you I doubt it's bad, might just be your number. I couldn't find anything significant about the number though.
I am not spiritual but weird things keep happening to me. I have a little balance between being logical and the creative/spiritual side of stuff though I would say I am more logical but there's just little things in my life like this 27 thing where I cannot help but lean off the logical stuff a bit.

Violette

Star
I am not spiritual but weird things keep happening to me. I have a little balance between being logical and the creative/spiritual side of stuff though I would say I am more logical but there's just little things in my life like this 27 thing.
What weird things have happened to you?

What weird things have happened to you?
I don't wanna get into it all but one of them is this whole 27 thing with me.. I'd like to add on that I was named Kiara after Princess Kiara in Lion King 2 and was born late on the exact day/month/year it came out and just things in my life that connect to the movie and astrology which connects to that.

I wouldn't worry about it. Trust in God Almighty. He Is The One Who Truly Knows everything.

Ask of Him and be patient. The answer will come to you one day. Don't let that bother you.

Numbers don't mean much. If anything, it only means that infinity exists since you can count infinitely. Hence, The Eternal Creator Exists.

I wouldn't worry about it. Trust in God Almighty. He Is The One Who Truly Knows everything.

Ask of Him and be patient. The answer will come to you one day. Don't let that bother you.

Numbers don't mean much. If anything, it only means that infinity exists since you can count infinitely. Hence, The Eternal Creator Exists.
That didn't answer my question.

Violette

Star
I don't wanna get into it all but one of them is this whole 27 thing with me.. I'd like to add on that I was named Kiara after Princess Kiara in Lion King 2 and was born late on the exact day/month/year it came out and just things in my life that connect to the movie and astrology which connects to that.
By your username I can assume you know that Saturn changes its position every 27 years? Maybe there will be a significant change when you turn 27. I saw the user @FortyFour discussing numerology in another thread, maybe you should message them

By your username I can assume you know that Saturn changes its position every 27 years? Maybe there will be a significant change when you turn 27. I saw the user @FortyFour discussing numerology in another thread, maybe you should message them
No, I didn't know that until now. Saturn is my dominant planet in astrology and my life is like a Saturn theme.

That didn't answer my question.
Well, i am sorry. I wanted to provide you with a solution. My apologies since i'm quite ignorant concerning numerology.

As per my faith, numbers don't mean anything except what God Wills them to mean. It can be anything. Anyway, all the best to you.

Aero

Superstar
The number 27 is only significant in masonic numerology because of 3 X 3 X 3 = 27

Three symbolizes the 3 senses. The most important in Masonic symbolism are Seeing, Hearing, and Feeling, because of their respective reference to certain modes of recognition, and because, by their use, Freemasons are enabled to practice that universal language the possession of which is the boast of the Order.

I'll have to watch The Lion King 2 to figure out more of the symbols though

Mr. Blah

Veteran
It is my "student number" when I was in elementary school.

If my teacher says to the class, "Student number 27, solve the math equation on the blackboard!"
It means that I must go to the front of the class to solve it.