Now that the election is over, is there a clock ticking?

gcha8e

Rookie
Recent events today make me wonder.... I've been wondering for a while how the Trump Administration's 1st term cycle ends. It's crazy to think he could be reelected. I've always been thinking Trump would not seek a second term.

Okay the recent events are simple. Stocks are going down (elite selling off?) Gold is going up (elite converting assets into liquid "cash" on the bank markets). Trump has nothing to gain in the next two years by sitting still letting the Democrats roast him..... he's going on the attack. Israel knows the time is short.... they initiated a possible war against Palestinians.... the Syrian war is coming to an end... so it makes sense a new one begins.....

Sorry if this is a disorganized post, I think you guys that are awake understand what I'm getting at.

America has a giangantic economic "recovery" that will stall out and a lot of people will be VERY unhappy if it isn't stable. What shall we do to stabilize it??? War of course!

Well I’ve been worried about a major crisis under the Trump administration since he descended the escalator.

Democrats have the House, his approval rating is now at 38%, and rumors are swirling about more indictments including Don Jr.

Tick tock

What happens now? What if he doesn’t get re-elected, who will take his place? I don’t watch TV or news.

ohhi9876

Veteran
Smart post. I have been thinking the same...

2020 - recent article T will chose Nicki Haley as VP - wants women vote back
Hillary is also rumored to run again - ensuring another mess/circus election.

I read a couple articles about the economy.
-23% have not paid off debt from last holiday (lol great economy/wealth)
-consumer debt
-corporate debt..

"By one measure, consumer debt might seem alarmingly high. Households carried a record $13.3 trillion in debt at the end of June, Federal Reserve records show. That tops the prior peak of $12.7 trillion in 2008 during the middle of the Great Recession."

marketwatch.com

-yes war will come up again - it was super heated just 6 months ago...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Haley

ohhi9876

Veteran
Smart post. I have been thinking the same...

2020 - recent article T will chose Nicky Haley as VP - wants women vote back
Hillary is also rumored to run again - ensuring another mess/circus election.

I read a couple articles about the economy.
-23% have not paid off debt from last holiday (lol great economy/wealth)
-consumer debt
-corporate debt..

"By one measure, consumer debt might seem alarmingly high. Households carried a record $13.3 trillion in debt at the end of June, Federal Reserve records show. That tops the prior peak of $12.7 trillion in 2008 during the middle of the Great Recession."

marketwatch.com

-yes war will come up again - it was super heated just 6 months ago...
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/americans-owe-more-money-than-ever-but-no-they-are-not-being-crushed-by-debt-2018-09-12