November 3rd False Flag in Seattle?

free2018

Star
I sometimes feel my posts may come across as dismissive on certain topics, which is completely unintentional.

I made a statement in my last post on this thread which I feel needs further explanation so I've had a bit of a search around to try and find some examples of commentators who have better communicative skills than myself to clarify the point I tried to make.

In relation to this statement I think Richie Allen gives a good explanation of how the truther community has been well and truly subverted.

TPTB do not want inquisitive minds looking at how predictive programming actually works so it's in their best interests to convince anybody learning about this that it doesn't exist.

I feel the Nov 3rd false flag non event.was the perfect example of how they go about achieving this.
This gave me an idea for a new thread.
This guy is awake.

Awoken2

Superstar
First off, what I gathered from Ritchie's speech was that he feels the truther community has become as rigid and dismissive in its mindset as the established media. He also makes the point that some people are so desperate to find truth they will look to places where they will be told what they want to hear - for a price. Ritchie goes on to say its not journalism and its really an echo chamber. So Ritchie is talking about other presenters who have a platform such as himself that manipulate their audience for profit.

So what does that have to do with the Nov.3 FF?

The main presenter here was the unknown German Youtube poster "Cooking with Willi", who put out a few video's (at no cost) that contained some worthwhile examples of predictive programming regarding the destruction of Seattle and the date 11/3 or 3/11. Many felt that some of his examples were a stretch and some might say"cherry-picking" for the sake of his case. Despite that many truthers, myself included, felt it was worthy of following through to uncover more or even debunk his claims.

Are you saying "Cooking with Willi" and others are manufactured plants meant to discredit the truth community?

I personally believe that something was planned and was thwarted, but we will never know.

So what do you suggest? That truthers not look into future potential FF events, even if they deem them worthy? Are we just suppose to ignore them as not to make the truth community look foolish when they don't happen?

I believe that there are many who have been awakened because of this non-event. The 9-11 PP examples shown in willi's videos served as a learning lesson to many who were unaware of this fact. I don't believe we are just preaching to the choir.
You've raised some important points and asked some pertinent questions here Frank which I intend to respond to in detail when I have adequate time. I'm on the last day of my vacation today...tomorrow it's back on the treadmill.

Awoken2

Superstar
Novermber 1, 2019,
Football field, fires and mega explosions. Nothing happened on November 3, but I still see this kind of things.
Thanks for posting this. I'm popping this to the predictive programming thread as a very close comparison to another video which preceded another staged event. I think what you've posted here is a very good example.

Awoken2

Superstar
First off, what I gathered from Ritchie's speech was that he feels the truther community has become as rigid and dismissive in its mindset as the established media. He also makes the point that some people are so desperate to find truth they will look to places where they will be told what they want to hear - for a price. Ritchie goes on to say its not journalism and its really an echo chamber. So Ritchie is talking about other presenters who have a platform such as himself that manipulate their audience for profit.

So what does that have to do with the Nov.3 FF?

The main presenter here was the unknown German Youtube poster "Cooking with Willi", who put out a few video's (at no cost) that contained some worthwhile examples of predictive programming regarding the destruction of Seattle and the date 11/3 or 3/11. Many felt that some of his examples were a stretch and some might say"cherry-picking" for the sake of his case. Despite that many truthers, myself included, felt it was worthy of following through to uncover more or even debunk his claims.

Are you saying "Cooking with Willi" and others are manufactured plants meant to discredit the truth community?

I personally believe that something was planned and was thwarted, but we will never know.

So what do you suggest? That truthers not look into future potential FF events, even if they deem them worthy? Are we just suppose to ignore them as not to make the truth community look foolish when they don't happen?

I believe that there are many who have been awakened because of this non-event. The 9-11 PP examples shown in willi's videos served as a learning lesson to many who were unaware of this fact. I don't believe we are just preaching to the choir.
I do feel the term truther community is a little ambiguous Frank. Things have changed over the last couple of years. There is no community as such, believe me I've looked, just lots of different content creators using social media and forums such as this one of which there are many. I think what Richie is trying to point out is that some of these content creators setting out to deceive. I agree with this.

What's becoming more prolific nowadays are the amount of videos that appear out of nowhere from creators who seem to appear out of nowhere that are predicting a false flag or catastrophic event on a particular date and at a specific location. Looking at the last three examples being Nov 3rd, The Brooklyn bridge destruction and the last Superbowl final. There was literally hundreds of videos made all predicting carnage, all showing different codes and references pointing to a location and a date, we should have been destroyed by Nibiru three times already.

I feel the net effect of these video's, after the date comes and goes without incident, is that people who were starting to wake up to how these events are actually programmed into our minds first become doubtful, they begin to think that they may be suffering from some tyoe of paranoia and they stop looking at it. If these video's did in fact make more people woke then they would not be anywhere near a suggested video list on YouTube. The people who are doing the real damage are being censored off YouTube, they are never promoted.

I would love to have the optimistic view that these video's are alerting the public to the elites hidden plans and as a result these events are being thwarted but you also have to take into account that the people planning these events are psycopaths, a few people knowing what they are going to do doesn't matter, lots of people knowing does matter though.

The video Cooking with Willi made plagiarized a lot of material relating to the predictive programming of 9/11 from other researchers. You will be able to find most.of his material featured here in this video, I feel he was using this material to make his claims over a Nov 3rd attack more credible.

If you look back at the comments Lisa made on this thread after Nov 3rd didn't happen it gives a good insight into the impact these video's have. Taking into account that this is supposedly a conspiracy based forum there appears to be a core group of regular "posters" here who deny there is any conspiracy at all. You'll notice them wanting to talk politics and religion all day.

That's my take on it anyway.

Lisa

Superstar
If you look back at the comments Lisa made on this thread after Nov 3rd didn't happen it gives a good insight into the impact these video's have. Taking into account that this is supposedly a conspiracy based forum there appears to be a core group of regular "posters" here who deny there is any conspiracy at all. You'll notice them wanting to talk politics and religion all day.

That's my take on it anyway.
The problem is..not everything is a conspiracy. I don’t believe that its down to the impact of the videos but experience. Most things happen when we aren‘t looking for them to happen. To spend time talking about something could happen on this date and why is I think a waste of time because you really don’t know if things will happen on that day and most likely it won’t happen when you’re looking for it.

Think about the cartoons that predicted the future...those predictions happened years later and you don’t really know which show from which cartoon is going to come into play and on what date. Its all guess work and that’s what I object to, hoping you’ll be right in predicting some day...we believe in conspiracies..we don’t predict them do we?

Lisa

Superstar
....says the person who just wants to predict the end times are nigh....because it said so...in your Bible.....we are all doomed to the firey pit of hell, the gnashing teeth....yada yada
Well, that is completely different. We are in the end times and have been for awhile. I’m not however predicting the return of Christ..

Sure...but why now? What’s made then decide that Marshall law should happen now and how does that help the nwo?
I didn't say "right now". I did not predict a specific date.

They are talking about September for the vaccine. Even if the vaccine is voluntary, there will be millions of people who will protest against the vaccination of people. But before using martial law to suppress the protests, a stronger excuse is required for martial law. Terror. The things that BLM and Antifa do now are terrorism. but they can upgrade it with a new big false flag event. so people will not oppose the state forces that destroy their freedom.

Lisa

Superstar
I didn't say "right now". I did not predict a specific date.

They are talking about September for the vaccine. Even if the vaccine is voluntary, there will be millions of people who will protest against the vaccination of people. But before using martial law to suppress the protests, a stronger excuse is required for martial law. Terror. The things that BLM and Antifa do now are terrorism. but they can upgrade it with a new big false flag event. so people will not oppose the state forces that destroy their freedom.
I think that all the things going on now are not for Marshal law or even for vaccines..but for trying to control an election. Its always been about the presidential election..the forces whipping up the blm and anitfa movements are the ones that want to control the White House and rule this country they way they think it needs to go. That is why this is all happening right now.

I think that all the things going on now are not for Marshal law or even for vaccines..but for trying to control an election. Its always been about the presidential election..the forces whipping up the blm and anitfa movements are the ones that want to control the White House and rule this country they way they think it needs to go. That is why this is all happening right now.
Yes Lisa. Everything that has happened since the creation of Adam is about Trump.

2020-06-25 19_43_49-Window.png
Don't you really see Trump supporting the vaccination agenda?

Lisa

Superstar
Yes Lisa. Everything that has happened since the creation of Adam is about Trump.

View attachment 38434
Don't you really see Trump supporting the vaccination agenda?
Not since Adam but since his election..they’ve tried to smear him any which way it hasn’t worked at all...so they got dirtier. Its not like being the President of the US is nothing at all..its a lot of power..and people want that to make the US they way they want it to go.

He might be supporting it and he might not..we will have to see if there is a vaccine first.