Notre dame in the Illuminati card game?

Vixy

Star
It looks more like Big Ben, though it is not an exact match. It is not Notre Dame either, as it does not have a clock on the tower, so I'm leaning towards Big Ben. Very interesting, anyhow, thanks for posting.
Hmm, yeah thats been debated (And sry VC for making another thread, I saw the other one after I posted this) and many lean towards Big Ben.

splendit

Attachments

Vixy

Star

Outthere

It looks more like Big Ben, though it is not an exact match. It is not Notre Dame either, as it does not have a clock on the tower, so I'm leaning towards Big Ben. Very interesting, anyhow, thanks for posting.
Could it be Tokyo clock tower...on the card the peoples shirt colours seem to match the same colours as the Olympic rings...does this point to Tokyo 2020 Olympics??

Vixy

Star
Could it be Tokyo clock tower...on the card the peoples shirt colours seem to match the same colours as the Olympic rings...does this point to Tokyo 2020 Olympics??
Oo, interesting.. Does it?

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm not convinced of the Nostra Dame link here. They are usually very specific in their detail as this short video will clearly demonstrate.