Notre Dame Cathedral Fire

The Zone

Star
It is always odd that we can see things via the news as it happens these days and the 12th century Notre Dame Cathedral is currently burning down. It is the top tourist destination in France and this is happening before Good Friday and Easter. That said, is there more to this unusual fire and its timing? The cathedral has Joan of Ark roots and is a mainstay of the Christian/Catholic world.

Another thing is France is already on fire in a sense with protests. Macron will be front and center in the coming days and he was scheduled to address the French nation about discourse tonight which was canceled.

Is this a natural fire?

It is blowing up on Twitter and Social Media as well. - https://twitter.com/search?q=notre dame cathedral&src=typd

Last edited:
Early reporting says related to renovation project, it makes sense.

We’ll see how it unfolds, what impact it has on the popular uprisings in France and if it helps Macron weather the storm or not.

Definitely an apocalyptic vibe in Paris though, months of civil unrest and now crowds of people watching a centuries old church burn.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
An interesting sidenote is this YouTube snafu as they try to control all messages on their site these days. And this link is from CNN of all people - https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/15/tech/youtube-notre-dame-fire/index.html?utm_source=twCNN&utm_content=2019-04-15T19:21:07&utm_medium=social&utm_term=link

YouTube censorship is out of control these days.

A YouTube feature designed to combat misinformation offered some of its own during a major news event Monday: It linked the fire at the Notre Dame Cathedral to the September 11 terrorist attacks.

The company blamed the mixup on its algorithms. It removed the links on all Notre Dame fire posts after the issue was flagged.

A label with a paragraph pulled from the Encyclopedia Britannica provided background for the 2001 September 11 terrorist attacks under multiple YouTube livestreams of the fire, including those posted by NBC News, CBS News, and France 24.

The fire broke out in Paris on Monday evening. The cause is currently unknown. Videos and pictures of the flames quickly began emerging on social media.

In a statement to CNN Business, a YouTube spokesperson said it was aware and looking into the issue.

"These panels are triggered algorithmically and our systems sometimes make the wrong call. We are disabling these panels for live streams related to the fire," the spokesperson said.

YouTube said it launched the information panels last year with links to third party-sources, such as Encyclopedia
Britannica and Wikipedia, for topics subject to misinformation.

Wigi

Veteran
French medias were quick to say it was an accident despite the fact that all this happened recently :

http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=Saint-Sulpice+church+referred+to+by+a+fire+of+criminal+origin&d=4505787692288869&mkt=fr-FR&setlang=fr-FR&w=OcTLaxYhDfIA_p7U1856Nw6z-hZKQRjR

The article above has been deleted (not politically correct I guess) but Police reported that day that the fire of Church St Sulpice was of criminal origin.

(The article in french if you're interested)

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2019/03/20/twelve-french-churches-attacked-vandalized-in-one-week/
We see too much mysterious fire recently and if this one is criminal...

One thing is sure, it saves once again M.Macron from addressing the nation and answering Yellow Vests. How convenient.

JoChris

Superstar
It is always odd that we can see things via the news as it happens these days and the 12th century Notre Dame Cathedral is currently burning down. It is the top tourist destination in France and this is happening before Good Friday and Easter. That said, is there more to this unusual fire and its timing? The cathedral has Joan of Ark roots and is a mainstay of the Christian/Catholic world.

Another thing is France is already on fire in a sense with protests. Macron will be front and center in the coming days and he was scheduled to address the French nation about discourse tonight which was canceled.

Is this a natural fire?

It is blowing up on Twitter and Social Media as well. - https://twitter.com/search?q=notre dame cathedral&src=typd
If it really was arson, whoever is guilty I hope is given the maximum punishment possible. The cultural significance to the French people must be massive.

JoChris

Superstar
French medias were quick to say it was an accident despite the fact that all this happened recently :

http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=Saint-Sulpice+church+referred+to+by+a+fire+of+criminal+origin&d=4505787692288869&mkt=fr-FR&setlang=fr-FR&w=OcTLaxYhDfIA_p7U1856Nw6z-hZKQRjR

The article above has been deleted (not politically correct I guess) but Police reported that day that the fire of Church St Sulpice was of criminal origin.

(The article in french if you're interested)

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2019/03/20/twelve-french-churches-attacked-vandalized-in-one-week/
We see too much mysterious fire recently and if this one is criminal...

One thing is sure, it saves once again M.Macron from addressing the nation and answering Yellow Vests. How convenient.
Link from Twitter, watch middle floor carefully.

Allegra

Veteran
Oof! I'm so sad right now, I wanna visit Notre Dame but I never get a chance! This is world heritage site!! I hope it's truly an accident not some idiot arson with sinister motive. I will be more upset if it's the latter.

Wigi

Veteran
Link from Twitter, watch middle floor carefully.
Coincidences? I think not, here's another vandalism (reported by the medias but quickly silenced again) :

https://en.s4c.news/2019/03/14/800-year-old-church-heavily-vandalised-in-french-no-go-suburb-saint-denis/

"The vandalism comes just under a year after the Basilica was stormed by far-left activists and illegal migrants who occupied the place of worship to protest a law directed at curbing illegal migration into France"

In this case, Police has arrested a Pakistani and his trial was supposed to happen last Friday but it has been delayed to May because "He don't understand the French judicial system"

(Link in French)

Now this is happening, after NZ shootings. Strange coincidences once again

I'm not Catholic but we're all hurt by this fire.

It makes me sick to know that all this could cause serious backlash one day.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Ahhh @The Zone here you are! Not seen you since you quietly shuffled off from the Trumped thread after you came crashing in trying to stop people for simply revealing the truth about the man. Obviously it all got a bit too much for you. Here, let me remind you of your delightful entrance....

"So, there has probably not been a more active president than Trump who gets around, especially for his age. That said, when does he have time for all these Satanic meetings? Pardon me if I LOL at those so hung up on him that they miss out on pretty much everything else going on in the real world and not the CNN made up one. Okay, let the hatefest and blame for all the worlds problems (has to be Trump, that is why some live on this thread?) Obsessed. And this is where some weak minded person tells me I am a troll shill trying to divert attention to a subject on a single message board in the universe. Sorry, just feeling sarcastic while traveling"

Just a point, see how you state CNN makes up the news here?

You then went on to make up some lame allegation that I was somehow some closet Obama fan ...with no justification whatsoever.

You then went on to make some ludicrous claim that @DesertRose and myself were engaged in some fantasy objectivity contest with you when all we are doing is presenting alternative media's viewpoint on some quite serious matters. Because we can't trust the MSM can we?

Next thing you are posting a thread about a mainstream news story and you're linking a CNN for reference. So tell me this. Why would you be signposting people to a news source that in your own words, makes things up? It doesn't make sense does it?

Your OP had nothing to say that hasn't already been said on mainstream news.

You then make inferences that this fire wasn't a naturally occurring fire and throw that question out to the forum.

So basically what you are doing here is a bit like starting a conspiracy theory isn't it?

I thought your job around here was shutting them down not starting them up.....just saying.

polymoog

Superstar
Oof! I'm so sad right now, I wanna visit Notre Dame but I never get a chance! This is world heritage site!!
i agree that the destruction of this monument was sad from a religious and a cultural perspective.
official world heritage sites of UNESCO are labels put on by the NWO to keep researchers and investigative academics away from important landmarks, sites, and ancient buildings in order to keep a lid on historical secrets under the guise of "preservation".

The Zone

Star
Ahhh @The Zone here you are! Not seen you since you quietly shuffled off from the Trumped thread after you came crashing in trying to stop people for simply revealing the truth about the man. Obviously it all got a bit too much for you. Here, let me remind you of your delightful entrance....

"So, there has probably not been a more active president than Trump who gets around, especially for his age. That said, when does he have time for all these Satanic meetings? Pardon me if I LOL at those so hung up on him that they miss out on pretty much everything else going on in the real world and not the CNN made up one. Okay, let the hatefest and blame for all the worlds problems (has to be Trump, that is why some live on this thread?) Obsessed. And this is where some weak minded person tells me I am a troll shill trying to divert attention to a subject on a single message board in the universe. Sorry, just feeling sarcastic while traveling"

Just a point, see how you state CNN makes up the news here?

You then went on to make up some lame allegation that I was somehow some closet Obama fan ...with no justification whatsoever.

You then went on to make some ludicrous claim that @DesertRose and myself were engaged in some fantasy objectivity contest with you when all we are doing is presenting alternative media's viewpoint on some quite serious matters. Because we can't trust the MSM can we?

Next thing you are posting a thread about a mainstream news story and you're linking a CNN for reference. So tell me this. Why would you be signposting people to a news source that in your own words, makes things up? It doesn't make sense does it?

Your OP had nothing to say that hasn't already been said on mainstream news.

You then make inferences that this fire wasn't a naturally occurring fire and throw that question out to the forum.

So basically what you are doing here is a bit like starting a conspiracy theory isn't it?

I thought your job around here was shutting them down not starting them up.....just saying.
Without reading this diatribe, what in the hell is wrong with you? Having a 50-year-old man stalk me is creepy. You cannot let anything go, therefore are obsessed. Why do you always blur threads together and then try to make them all one? Seriously, you are stalky in every way and locked in on me because I stole a cookie from you or something.

I mean who would drag up quotes from another post and try to continue a disagreement that did not involve them? You do know this is a different thread? Can you separate that in your feeble one track mind? I am sick of your hate which is unhealthy and unstable. Despite multiple warnings from VC, you continue personal attacks on people and not their words or take.

Back on topic .,.. https://www.bitchute.com/video/eO3bjUWITNHA/

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Without reading this diatribe, what in the fuck is wrong with you? Having a 50-year-old man stalk me is creepy. You cannot let anything go, therefore are obsessed. Why do you always blur threads together and then try to make them all one? Seriously, you are stalky in every way and locked in on me because I stole a cookie from you or something.
Of course you read it, you just can't answer it so instead turn it into an ad hominem attack on me. As you always do. And I don't do stalking but you seem to appear a lot around me, as DR was pointing out to you before.

The Zone

Star
Of course you read it, you just can't answer it so instead turn it into an ad hominem attack on me. As you always do. And I don't do stalking but you seem to appear a lot around me, as DR was pointing out to you before.
Don't drag her into this fruitcake. This is why this forum suffers in that there are posters like you which keep mess going. You cannot let ANYTHING go and hold grudges. You split people intentionally always begging others to come chime in. Well, you do not see that happening, do you? Not exactly a like-fest on your posts designed to whatever it is you do, so that should tell you that your behavior is misplaced.

Back on track -- Even Alex Jones is spinning it now - https://www.bitchute.com/video/s4kCZjaeozVU/

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy.
Sometimes a cathedral fire is just a cathedral fire.
I am not saying with 100% certainty that it is but it is hard t ignore some things, such as ...

-- there has been a rash of fires to religious structures in France.

-- the timing with a major religious holiday coming.

-- news being controlled immediately after the fire from You Tube to French outlets.

-- the symbolic significance of the picture itself. "Paris is burning," amongst a less than robust and together political climate. See the yellow vest revolution.

- the rush to say it was an accident without much investigation to date.

- there has been a coverup of anti-religious groups threats as well, not to mention the web is currently scrubbed of anyone questioning the official narrative, save the more liberal sites like Bitchute where they allow more video content that YT.

-- a possible Muslim spin is at hand. Did they or didn't they...

This is a discussion board and the timing of this all seems curious to me.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
I am not saying with 100% certainty that it is but it is hard t ignore some things, such as ...

-- there has been a rash of fires to religious structures in France.

-- the timing with a major religious holiday coming.

-- news being controlled immediately after the fire from You Tube to french outlets.

-- the symbolic significance of the picture itself. "Paris is burning," amongst a less than robust and together political climate.

- the rush to say it was an accident without much investigation to date.

- there has been a coverup of anti-religious groups threats as well, not to mention the web is currently scrubbed of anyone questioning the official narrative.

This is a discussion board and the timing of this all seems curious to me.
Who do you suppose is behind all this, and what's the goal?

Awoken2

Superstar
Personal attack, derailing thread. Next offense will result in a permanent ban.
Don't drag her into thus fruitcake. This is why this forum suffers in that there are posters like you which keep mess going.
Oh really? Let me just quote you once more. This is you with your ruffled feathers not trying to be provocative at all....

"I was in the same building as your boy Obama last night and saw cherry blossoms blooming today. You have no idea who you are talking with so back under the bridge you go. Some of us live"

DR responded to this particular post before you accused her of "Not being any more objective than you"

We both responded to your post being respectful in the process and you didn't have anything to reply with. You just go quiet for a few days then appears in another thread.

The only two warnings I've ever received since posting here have been both times when you reported me. My presence here seems to be a problem for you.

I wonder why that is?