Norway legalizes marriage between humans and animals.

Stephania

Star
Look man, I love animals and understand other people do too.. but this is some twisted shit. It's one thing to love animals... It's another thing to say that your spouse is an animal, because legally ppl can only have one spouse. And what of the consummation of marriage through sex? I do not even want to think about it. Sicko Norwegian leader idiots.
https://thewatchdogweb.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/norway-the-marriage-between-humans-and-animals-is-been-legalised/?fbclid=IwAR0b_DSjPmL2Ij_rAnGgyHygj5ma9go6src5A43UJE2PSBdqvXPgvQIm5V4

steve

Rookie
Fake news. Should try and fact checking stupid shit like that.

Opening line of your post was funny enough to make up for it tho :)

Dalit

Star
Fake news. Should try and fact checking stupid shit like that.

Opening line of your post was funny enough to make up for it tho :)
I'm so glad it's not true. Yet people are too into their animals. I heard a pastor and his wife mention that some people say their favorite child is the dog. That's wicked unless if the parent is joking, of course.

Vixy

Star
Ha-ha, I wouldnt be surprised once Norwegians are the most rude and off people ever. As much as I love the Danes, I hate Norwegians. Horrible people and right now after the whole cannibalism thing, plus they have MASSIVE immigration problems on top of that..? Come on..completely believable.

Dalit

Star
That is so messed up. That model may just be attracting the wrong kind of guys. I knew pretty people had a hard time of it, too.

I loved both my dogs who've passed on and joked about a plutonic (platonic) relationship with them, but this is taking it too far. It's worse than old ladies getting buried with their dog's ashes (grandma did that) and leaving everything to the dog or cat in one's will. I don't think we're to have inordinate affection for pets or anyone for that matter.