North Korea War & Agenda

EMVIGOCIT37

Rookie
ANYBODY KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT NORTH KOREA? Seems like Kim jung un would be a mk slave or. a wild card. Fellow vigilant citizens do you know the truth? Is this nwo agenda or what?

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
ANYBODY KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT NORTH KOREA? Seems like Kim jung un would be a mk slave or. a wild card. Fellow vigilant citizens do you know the truth? Is this nwo agenda or what?
What you see and read in the news is the same thing everyone else sees. North Korea is a thorn in anyones side especially for a President that has no earthly idea what the hell he's doing half the time....North Korea is doing the same thing it always has done talk tough but no action....As far as this being an NWO tactic if I believed that sort of conspiracy theory I would say yeah but since I don't, Oh well.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
All NK wants is commodities. They do this every time they want something. They blow something up and we and others send them 100 tons of wheat, etc. etc. Only this time, with the neocons and zionistas up front, it might have backfired and be used as a provocation It's on the Zionist/Nwo agenda. Why do you think NK was always listed with Iraq and iran (2 Middle East nations) in the Axis of Evil propoganda? I'll tell ya why. Because, back in the day Kim Jong Sr. sent a letter to Israel protesting the plight of the Palestinians and Israel didn't like that. So, they end up in the Axis of Evil with the other 2 countries that Israel didn't like. Media propoganda, you see? Ahhh, ya know, history can be your friend if you bother to study any of it instead of letting it be rewritten ;)

Aero

Superstar
I disagree. I think Trump knows exactly what he is doing. Right before he does it, and that might be his main problem. I don't think we are at risk of being pushed into war though. It really is all meant to be a spectacle I think. The more spectacle than the more people don't know, and the more deals get made behind closed doors.

But none of this is new. The political narrative is simple, beat up your opponent. Exaggerate and insinuate at every turn. If it takes a fake war, or a terrorist double agent. So be it.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
I disagree. I think Trump knows exactly what he is doing. Right before he does it, and that might be his main problem. I don't think we are at risk of being pushed into war though. It really is all meant to be a spectacle I think. The more spectacle than the more people don't know, and the more deals get made behind closed doors.

But none of this is new. The political narrative is simple, beat up your opponent. Exaggerate and insinuate at every turn. If it takes a fake war, or a terrorist double agent. So be it.
He's not playing a reality tv game here. One wrong stupid move and literally millions of lives could be at stake...My opinion he's nothing but a drama queen.

Aero

Superstar
He's not playing a reality tv game here. One wrong stupid move and literally millions of lives could be at stake...My opinion he's nothing but a drama queen.
I know I shouldn't think it's funny. Maybe I'm just too cynical.