North Korea Gets Earthquake Sent By The Us?

Vixy

Star
So the earthquake in North korea must have been sent by the US via HAARP, right?

"SEOUL, South Korea — A small earthquake was detected on Saturday afternoon near North Korea’s underground nuclear test site, reviving fears that the country had set off another bomb.

Chinese seismologists said the activity was most likely caused by an explosion, but the United States Geological Survey said it was too early to say whether the cause was natural or artificial.

The South Korean seismology agency said the quake was probably natural, and the North did not immediately issue a statement or say that one was coming, as it has done when conducting previous tests.

The three agencies gave varying estimates for the magnitude of the earthquake: the Americans, 3.5; the Chinese, 3.4; and the South Koreans, 3.0.

The seismic activity resembled the shaking caused on Sept. 3 by an underground nuclear test — the sixth by North Korea — that prompted a warning from the United States."

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/23/world/asia/north-korea-earthquake.html?mcubz=3

Vixy

Star
More proabe than a war between Trump and fatboy? Nah, I think it's HAARP.

makeorbreak

Established
The most probable cause of any earthquake in North Korea is that Kim Jong Un is regularly setting off nuclear bombs underground in his own backyard. Aerial photos showed that a large section of a mountain had collapsed into the ground below after he set off a nuclear blast in the area. The Amurian Plate sits under North Korea, China and Japan and, let's face it, if you constantly shake up the plate sitting under your country, something's bound to give. He is causing his own problem and, if he continues to set off nuclear blasts underground in his own country, he can only expect more earthquakes and aftershocks.

Vixy

Star
Yeah, Trump pretty much announced there will be a war. Pro Trunp as I am (don't kill me), I must say I don't like this. He should be really careful with this guy. Jung On was raised to believe he was a God figure so he will reply with war and that may draw other countries into this which might cause WW3. It doesn't look good but I hope I'm wrong.

The Zone

Star
Do not listen to what people say, but watch what they do. This is especially true with Trump. His words and actions are two different things. While I like conspiracy theories, there are times when we go too far down rabbit holes designed to sidetrack people. If they keep you busy and make you think every thing in life is a conspiracy or some supernatural thing, they have won by tying your mind down in a repetitive echo chamber.

Vixy

Star
But you gotta admit; They control most tings in life, those that matters anyway, the ones that gain them which are alot.

makeorbreak

Established
It seems North Korea's underground nuclear testing may have come to an end after all. A report today say there was an earthquake in their testing area under the mountains which was not manmade and was likely a result of his repeated nuclear testing. The volcano in the area is also threatening to erupt and this is also said to be connected to his underground nuclear testing. North Korea now has little option but to discontinue underground tests and as expected, they are now talking about detonating a nuclear missile over the Pacific Ocean. That, of course, carries with it an added risk to the rest of the world.

minuteman223

Established
Here is something of interest about this North Korea stuff going on. It seems that Kim Jung is a US puppet. All of this is going on to boost a US military presence in and around China. With THAAD placed around that country. Should the US get into a war with China, there is a missile defense system much closer to the source. The same is said for Russia. The US wars on " Terror " have surrounded Russia and China with US military bases. Enjoy the read..
https://journal-neo.org/2016/11/01/north-korea-is-an-pentagon-vassal-state/

Vytas

Star
Here is something of interest about this North Korea stuff going on. It seems that Kim Jung is a US puppet. All of this is going on to boost a US military presence in and around China. With THAAD placed around that country. Should the US get into a war with China, there is a missile defense system much closer to the source. The same is said for Russia. The US wars on " Terror " have surrounded Russia and China with US military bases. Enjoy the read..
Very interesting...Kim Jong actions usually doesn't make any sense...In the light of this article, they get purpose...

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited:
Do you think The Interview movie was trying to tell us something... :eek: