None Of This Make Any Sense

voj

Established
creation is order out of the chaos. In the beginning, there was chaos. God separates good and evil by giving them order. But evil always exists. Humans were created good, but they ate the forbidden fruits to become back to the chaotic state, mix good with evil. Jesus is a pure good energy, will eventually defeat evil the serpent. But he has to die first to balance it. Humans are the same, eventually there will be separation of good and evil people at the end.
It makes no sense.

voj

Established
You can reach the good energy state with meditation and such, to open your third eye/all seeing eye. But you will see things like evil spirits/demons, they are the nephilim spirits that have nowhere to go. Holy spirits is within us. By doing so, you will see things more clearly but will be a target for demons.

Jesus is the annotated one that will restore the good in humanity.

You should get into nature and talk to yourself. Holy spirit is within you, it can give you answers.

The theme of this world is good vs evil
Explain more.

Alanantic

Star
Still a construct of the system. Lately i realised it is better to be in a state of nothingness than to beed in existence, no thoughts, no plan, no g/God, because nothing you do makes sense. Like, i always ask me self - How Did I Get Here?

Also, people, humans, man will always want to add meaning to a meaningless life. Am done asking questions attached with meaningless answers but that doesnt mean i will be ignorant of it. Any way thanks.
I was meditating on shrooms once long ago and I developed a "stereoscopic consciousness". I was awake both as my mortal self and my Soul. It created a 5th dimension within the usual 4. That dimension was Meaning. I intrinsically knew what everything meant! Eventually, I came down and that amazing insight disappeared. Just FYI.

cyt456

Established
It makes no sense.
it’s said in bible and a lot of other ancient text, earth starts at a chaotic state.
Explain more.
it means human was born with a mixture of good and bad energy/chi (chaos). Buddhism and Taoism have a lot rules in eating clean, controlling ones desires, love people .. just the chakola thing to help you reach a better level of chi state. The ancient philosophey as as Taoism, Buddhism, Greek philosophy all started around 400 bc. It could be the earth preparing for the birth of good energy Messiah. And the energy of the earth changed, people woke up to the higher state of humanity.

That is the state God designed us to be. In genesis, it keeps saying good in the creation story. It means pure good energy of the creation. That is also the reason why God has a lot of laws in eating clean.. so you can maintain a good energy state. Taoism and Buddhism has more strict rules because they are created by man, and man don’t know the specific rules such as which food is clean.

We will be back to that state once Jesus came back to earth and restore the good energy.

it has nothing to do with sin or salvation. You can read the gospel of Thomas to see more information.

I was watching this YouTuber spiritual so explain how he was able to see chi/energy once his third eye/pineal gland is open.

Good/bad, positive/negative, Ying/yang, good/evil are all interchangeable in this context.

Last edited:

voj

Established
I was meditating on shrooms once long ago and I developed a "stereoscopic consciousness". I was awake both as my mortal self and my Soul. It created a 5th dimension within the usual 4. That dimension was Meaning. I intrinsically knew what everything meant! Eventually, I came down and that amazing insight disappeared. Just FYI.
You should becareful evil is clever and you dont fully know who you is.

voj

Established
it’s said in bible and a lot of other ancient text, earth starts at a chaotic state.

it means human was born with a mixture of good and bad energy/chi (chaos). Buddhism and Taoism have a lot rules in eating clean, controlling ones desires, love people .. just the chakola thing to help you reach a better level of chi state. The ancient philosophey as as Taoism, Buddhism, Greek philosophy all started around 400 bc. It could be the earth preparing for the birth of good energy Messiah. And the energy of the earth changed, people woke up to the higher state of humanity.

That is the state God designed us to be. In genesis, it keeps saying good in the creation story. It means pure good energy of the creation. That is also the reason why God has a lot of laws in eating clean.. so you can maintain a good energy state. Taoism and Buddhism has more strict rules because they are created by man, and man don’t know the specific rules such as which food is clean.

We will be back to that state once Jesus came back to earth and restore the good energy.

it has nothing to do with sin or salvation. You can read the gospel of Thomas to see more information.

I was watching this YouTuber spiritual so explain how he was able to see chi/energy once his third eye/pineal gland is open.

Good/bad, positive/negative, Ying/yang, good/evil are all interchangeable in this context.
So much beliefs leads one into a void of massive complication in the mind. The actually fixed point is - life, life is awareness, the rest is just addiction and subtraction from men of philosophy and the rest, this is where the illuminatis thrive to be in power for centuries.

I no longer do researches because of the so much misinformation and edited history. My only concern is the great library that was destroyed, i lately realise if man had full access of complete knowledge of himself he will bring destruction to the world and himself.

Evil coexist with the rest because it is necessary.

Alanantic

Star
You should becareful evil is clever and you dont fully know who you is.
From that experience and many others, I know myself better than you ever will. All that Evil you see is all in your mind.

voj

Established
From that experience and many others, I know myself better than you ever will. All that Evil you see is all in your mind.
Tell me - can you see yourself glowing? Where is the begining of your body?

Evil is inbuilt and you cant get rid of it.

Alanantic

Star
Tell me - can you see yourself glowing? Where is the begining of your body?

Evil is inbuilt and you cant get rid of it.
I'm well aware of that.

"Gradually it was disclosed to me that the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts. This line shifts. Inside us, it oscillates with the years. And even within hearts overwhelmed by evil, one small bridgehead of good is retained. And even in the best of all hearts, there remains ... an unuprooted small corner of evil." -- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

voj

Established
I'm well aware of that.

"Gradually it was disclosed to me that the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts. This line shifts. Inside us, it oscillates with the years. And even within hearts overwhelmed by evil, one small bridgehead of good is retained. And even in the best of all hearts, there remains ... an unuprooted small corner of evil." -- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Ok!