we are seeking here
until we are done here on this plane of existence
For me I have way to many questions
to none or very little answers
I do believe there is something bigger than this
us,humans w/e ya wanna call this life we go through
However I do not believe it is one entity
or the bible would not even exist in the first place imo
It's written in it for us to see (as is everything for those with eyes to see)
God says
that we shall not worship any other gods only him
The logical way of interpreting that
(which is all the bible is for any of us now)
There is more than one god that we can worship
I do believe we are meant to live as good,kind and loving as we can while we are here
That is what I strive to do
It's all any of us have control over in this life
Is how we treat others that touch our lives
They will never learn. . .

You remind me of Jay (Jason Mewes) in DOGMA.

He's the one dropping all the F-bombs.

--
And from another scene, the demon (former "muse")...

Azrael:
"Human, have you ever been to Hell?​
I think not.​
You know, once Hell was nothing more than the absence of God.​
And if you had ever been in His presence, you would know that's punishment enough."​

Very interesting movie.

But the "elites" are doing whatever they are doing, for Themselves... no one else. Their avarice is going bite them in the ass, most ferociously.
I don't even care if I am called out. I had a death experience September 25th 2021. I am a regular Joe. I have a Gf with her kids 6 years jobs bills. I am very pragmatic though. I have to have scientifically proven methods to believe. However in my brief delusion of death one I don't know where or when the thought was planted. My biggest pain was I couldn't feel anyone or anything. I tormented myself. Then yeah a light came and bam back here into my body. Don't know why. Or how. I don't do drugs. Well I . But I know I must live life with respect to all humans as though they were me. I would never hurt myself so you see the first lesson of my new life philosophy. In death I couldn't reach anyone. Anything. My own mind became it's tormentors

voj

Established
To start off, I would just like to point out the fact that you have an obvious 2-digit IQ. Now, stop pretending to be smart because you are harming the true knowledge of everything just so you can play little smart boy on the web. The "elites" do that because they are evil. No shit Sherlock. The solution to this problem is obvious--- be Nazis.

Signed,
SexMan69
Ok!

Alanantic

Star
None and Not at all.
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." -- Buddha

I think Buddha's off the hook.

Reactions: voj

voj

Established
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." -- Buddha

I think Buddha's off the hook.
Still a construct of the system. Lately i realised it is better to be in a state of nothingness than to beed in existence, no thoughts, no plan, no g/God, because nothing you do makes sense. Like, i always ask me self - How Did I Get Here?

Also, people, humans, man will always want to add meaning to a meaningless life. Am done asking questions attached with meaningless answers but that doesnt mean i will be ignorant of it. Any way thanks.

elsbet

Superstar
I don't even care if I am called out. I had a death experience September 25th 2021. I am a regular Joe. I have a Gf with her kids 6 years jobs bills. I am very pragmatic though. I have to have scientifically proven methods to believe. However in my brief delusion of death one I don't know where or when the thought was planted. My biggest pain was I couldn't feel anyone or anything. I tormented myself. Then yeah a light came and bam back here into my body. Don't know why. Or how. I don't do drugs. Well I . But I know I must live life with respect to all humans as though they were me. I would never hurt myself so you see the first lesson of my new life philosophy. In death I couldn't reach anyone. Anything. My own mind became it's tormentors
You stopped short here:

Don't know why. Or how. I don't do drugs. Well I .

:)
I don't see any reason to call you out for anything, though. Did you actually die and come back or was it a dream (delusion, you said)-- or you are aren't sure? Very interesting... it makes sense, I guess, when people say Hell is locked from the inside. But even Thomas the disciple-- who demanded proof-- was accommodated, only to say: My Lord and my God... but he was probably ashamed of himself for the demand.

Sounds like you had a pretty wild experience.

Maldarker

Star
Still a construct of the system. Lately i realised it is better to be in a state of nothingness than to beed in existence, no thoughts, no plan, no g/God, because nothing you do makes sense. Like, i always ask me self - How Did I Get Here?

Also, people, humans, man will always want to add meaning to a meaningless life. Am done asking questions attached with meaningless answers but that doesnt mean i will be ignorant of it. Any way thanks.
Well your mom and dad did it then you....lol j/k

Alanantic

Star

May I suggest you should go out and smell the roses... :)

Alanantic

Star
Even If, i will get used to it and no longer want to.
"Chapel Perilous" When you walk down the aisle, each side, bordered by flowers. A wonderful sight. But, on closer look, a snake is coiled under each one. A Stage on the Path.

voj

Established
"Chapel Perilous" When you walk down the aisle, each side, bordered by flowers. A wonderful sight. But, on closer look, a snake is coiled under each one. A Stage on the Path.
Thats life.

Nikōn

Veteran
You're not "free thinkers" if you let let a book written by other men and a so-called god (a white male) dictate how you should live your life and what is good or bad.
Just because Christianity spread via white europeans doesn't mean that the books within it where. There is nothing white european about the Tanakh, it is a Semitic document written/recorded by Israelites (in it's earlier portions) and Jews (in it's later portions). There is Greek/Hellenistic influence in parts of the New Testament but it's characters are all Jews from the late 2nd Temple Period.
These people where not "white" people and were certainly not "western".

Nikōn

Veteran
At least, that's my opinion. It's also interesting that god is male considering it's women who have the ability to give life.
Women do not create life, they fertilize it in their womb, The Semen is everything. The Semen is the code of which all life is a growth of, the womb is not outside of the process, it is rather the opposite charging force which produces the process from within.

Funny enough it is exactly this which the Gnostics (who you probably idolize) saw in the metaphysical sense as representing the relation between the Monad and the Demiurge. The Monad being a phallus and the Demiurge being a vagina.
The Gnostics regarded the transcendent as masculine and the material as feminine, henceforth the common phrase of "mother nature" which isn't coincidental whatsoever.
This is also why so many Gnostics where sodomites, because they sought the contact of each other instead of women, to be more 'spiritual'.

Nikōn

Veteran
First off you need a husband and some psychiatric help (having seen your posts in the past)

“Religion is the opiate of the masses,” as they say. I live by “do as you will as long as you hurt no one unnecessarily. But if anyone dare even think of trying to harm my loved ones or I…let’s say they shall deeply regret their actions. I will fight to the death to protect both myself and my family.”
Second -

In its best known form as the "eight words" couplet, the Rede was first publicly recorded in a 1964 speech by Doreen Valiente.[1] Other variants of the Rede include:

• Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill, An it harm none do what ye will. Note: this is the first published form of the couplet, quoted from Doreen Valiente in 1964. Later published versions include "ye" instead of "it" (as the second word, following 'An'): "Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill – An 'ye' harm none, do what ye will" (Earth Religion News, 1974); "wilt" rather than "will": "Eight words Wiccan Rede fulfill – An' it harm none, do what ye wilt" (Green Egg, 1975); "thou" instead of "ye" or "you", or "as" in place of "what", or any combination, e.g. "...An' (it/ye/you) harm none, do (as/what) (ye/thou/you) (wilt/will)":
  • An it harm none, do what thou wilt
  • An it harm none, do as thou wilt
  • That it harm none, do as thou wilt
  • Do what you will, so long as it harms none
A similar phrase, Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law, appears in Aleister Crowley's works by 1904, in The Book of the Law (though as used by Crowley it is half of a statement and response, the response being "Love is the law, love under will"). According to B.A. Robinson of the Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance, Crowley adopted this line from François Rabelais, who in 1534 wrote, "DO AS THOU WILT because men that are free, of gentle birth, well bred and at home in civilized company possess a natural instinct that inclines them to virtue and saves them from vice. This instinct they name their honor".[2]

King Pausole, a character in Pierre Louÿs' Les aventures du roi Pausole (The Adventures of King Pausole, published in 1901), issued a similar pair of edicts: I. — Ne nuis pas à ton voisin. II. — Ceci bien compris, fais ce qu'il te plaît. ("Do not harm your neighbor; this being well understood, do that which pleases you.") Although Gardner noted the similarity of the rede to King Pausole's words, Silver Ravenwolf believes it is more directly referencing Crowley.[3] Another notable antecedent was put forth by the philosopher John Stuart Mill with his harm principle in the 19th century.[4] "Mill argues that the sole purpose of law should be to stop people from harming others and that should people want to participate in victimless crimes, crimes with no complaining witness, such as gambling, drug usage, engaging in prostitution, then they should not be encroached in doing so."[citation needed] In addition, the first part of the phrase is strikingly similar to the Latin maxim primum non nocere (first do no harm).

So you just outed yourself as a Wiccan.

Corrrection: We all live in a PATRIARCHY; it does my matter which country live in, move to, visit, or have never heard of. Whatever the case, our entire Earth is controlled by the decisions, plans, etc. of MEN. Men own all of the property, land, businesses, no woman has ever been President, all religions are patriarchal in nature (except Wicca, and of course it’s “demonized” due to its feminine focus...), men have all the most top jobs, mostly all law enforcement are men, men create fashion, oh I could go on, but it’s so unfair and depressing. So... you can’t blame this on us women. Not this time.

voj

Established
Women do not create life, they fertilize it in their womb, The Semen is everything. The Semen is the code of which all life is a growth of, the womb is not outside of the process, it is rather the opposite charging force which produces the process from within.

Funny enough it is exactly this which the Gnostics (who you probably idolize) saw in the metaphysical sense as representing the relation between the Monad and the Demiurge. The Monad being a phallus and the Demiurge being a vagina.
The Gnostics regarded the transcendent as masculine and the material as feminine, henceforth the common phrase of "mother nature" which isn't coincidental whatsoever.
This is also why so many Gnostics where sodomites, because they sought the contact of each other instead of women, to be more 'spiritual'.
Question - what would you say about those who believe in jesus that pray in his name and heal the sick and other related stuff. And those fight for salvation into heaven or so.

You stopped short here:

Don't know why. Or how. I don't do drugs. Well I .

:)
I don't see any reason to call you out for anything, though. Did you actually die and come back or was it a dream (delusion, you said)-- or you are aren't sure? Very interesting... it makes sense, I guess, when people say Hell is locked from the inside. But even Thomas the disciple-- who demanded proof-- was accommodated, only to say: My Lord and my God... but he was probably ashamed of himself for the demand.

Sounds like you had a pretty wild experience.
It was wild. I don't know where the memory of it came. I was at work then bam remembered and started crying aloud. I Didnt care who saw me. Being alone in the dark place was the worst. No ones there. No one cares. I tormented my own self with all my life's sins forcing myself to watch. But when I was lifted into the light. I saw some areas of my life that needed healing. I would say it was sin. After the event now I can read at incredible speeds. And grasp concepts I could not fathom beforehand

cyt456

Established
creation is order out of the chaos. In the beginning, there was chaos. God separates good and evil by giving them order. But evil always exists. Humans were created good, but they ate the forbidden fruits to become back to the chaotic state, mix good with evil. Jesus is a pure good energy, will eventually defeat evil the serpent. But he has to die first to balance it. Humans are the same, eventually there will be separation of good and evil people at the end.

cyt456

Established
You can reach the good energy state with meditation and such, to open your third eye/all seeing eye. But you will see things like evil spirits/demons, they are the nephilim spirits that have nowhere to go. Holy spirits is within us. By doing so, you will see things more clearly but will be a target for demons.

Jesus is the annotated one that will restore the good in humanity.

You should get into nature and talk to yourself. Holy spirit is within you, it can give you answers.

The theme of this world is good vs evil