None Of This Make Any Sense

Maldarker

Star
Tie a small piece of clothing around your face, let it cover your eyes properly and tell me what you see or feel.

Also, what if i didnt start this conversation where would the idea of pouring out your thought come from?
Better yet just go into a deprivation tank....I also go back to a certain time & place never fails its my sanctum of the mind.

The thought & idea poured out was predetermined to come out at the time it was needed to come out.

voj

Established
Better yet just go into a deprivation tank....I also go back to a certain time & place never fails its my sanctum of the mind.

The thought & idea poured out was predetermined to come out at the time it was needed to come out.
So? How is that make any sense?

sickgirl15

Established
First off God created good and evil as a means to test mankind.

Second, for God ,our reality is like watching a movie from the beginning and the end at the same time.
The Almighty knows exactly what you are gonna be thinking in 14 days from now at 12:45pm.. His knowledge is literally complete and he knows All things. How many leaves are in a forest, how many grains of sand are on a beach, ect.

It is impossible for him to regret anything because not only does he know exactly how everything will turn out, He has absolute control over every atom so he can change whatever He likes, whenever He likes..

If God didn't like us we wouldn't be here. Not only because of his foreknowledge but the fact that he takes care of me and you constantly. You have food on your plate today because God feeds you.

He is the maintainer of all things. If God slept for a minute the heavens would come crashing down.

As i said, we are here to be tested, where we go from here depends on what choices we make. While those who hold to Gods commandments will have whatever they wish in the coming life.
I respectfully disagree. There is absolutely zero proof of any of this male “God” or him ruling us, controlling us, reading our minds, etc. Not one soul has ever returned from “his” presence (or “the devil’s infamous residence called “hell,”) and told us one real fact of this oh so popular fantasy of so many people. “Religion is the opiate of the masses,” as they say. I live by “do as you will as long as you hurt no one unnecessarily. But if anyone dare even think of trying to harm my loved ones or I…let’s say they shall deeply regret their actions. I will fight to the death to protect both myself and my family.” Now THAT is living in reality, in my opinion. Alas, whatever gets “religious” people through the day… go for it. Just don’t impose it on others, and be judgmental. Peace.

voj

Established
I respectfully disagree. There is absolutely zero proof of any of this male “God” or him ruling us, controlling us, reading our minds, etc. Not one soul has ever returned from “his” presence (or “the devil’s infamous residence called “hell,”) and told us one real fact of this oh so popular fantasy of so many people. “Religion is the opiate of the masses,” as they say. I live by “do as you will as long as you hurt no one unnecessarily. But if anyone dare even think of trying to harm my loved ones or I…let’s say they shall deeply regret their actions. I will fight to the death to protect both myself and my family.” Now THAT is living in reality, in my opinion. Alas, whatever gets “religious” people through the day… go for it. Just don’t impose it on others, and be judgmental. Peace.
I Extremely Agree, Till date i still come back to this same thread and view this same point of view by @Daze and still doesnt make any sense to me.

Its like we all are in this picket fence where every choice we make always end up in the same box like nothing is ever enough. I was going to create a thread about everything everything relating to all this God, Humans And The Whole Issues. Its About Time.

voj

Established
First off God created good and evil as a means to test mankind.

Second, for God ,our reality is like watching a movie from the beginning and the end at the same time.
The Almighty knows exactly what you are gonna be thinking in 14 days from now at 12:45pm.. His knowledge is literally complete and he knows All things. How many leaves are in a forest, how many grains of sand are on a beach, ect.

It is impossible for him to regret anything because not only does he know exactly how everything will turn out, He has absolute control over every atom so he can change whatever He likes, whenever He likes..

If God didn't like us we wouldn't be here. Not only because of his foreknowledge but the fact that he takes care of me and you constantly. You have food on your plate today because God feeds you.

He is the maintainer of all things. If God slept for a minute the heavens would come crashing down.

As i said, we are here to be tested, where we go from here depends on what choices we make. While those who hold to Gods commandments will have whatever they wish in the coming life.
I Now See What You Say Clearly. Still, It doesnt make any sense, none of it. And now, i understand everything everything.

Daze

Superstar
@sickgirl15 , @Dusktilldown and @voj

Indeed, it is We who sent down the message [i.e., the Qur’ān], and indeed, We will be its guardian. (15:9 Quran)

And We had certainly sent [messengers] before you, [O Prophet], among the sects of the former peoples. (15:10 Quran)

And no messenger would come to them except that they ridiculed him. (15:11 Quran)

Thus do We insert it [i.e., denial] into the hearts of the criminals. (15:12 Quran)

They will not believe in it, while there has already occurred the precedent of the former peoples. (15:13 Quran)

And [even] if We opened to them a gate from the heaven and they continued therein to ascend, (15:14 Quran)

They would say, "Our eyes have only been dazzled. Rather, we are a people affected by magic." (15:15 Quran)

As the last 2 ayats highlight, stairs to heaven could appear for you to ascend... and still some would choose disbelief.

I often wonder why some people can't see their own nose upon their face as evidence for the Creator is everywhere and abundant.
Whether it be found in the universe, the animals around you, in the alteration of day and night or even in nature.

This is a butterfly. Random chance?
butterfly.jpg

The simple fact is You yourself are proof of a Designer and i could give a 100 examples.

hand.jpg

It is interesting to ponder on. "Why don't you believe what i believe?"...

From an Islamic standpoint, when we are born every single one of us are born a Muslim, that is in complete and total submission to God.
But due to parents, schools and other worldly influences some people seem to lose their way.

While there are others who openly chose evil. They trade this life for the next with full knowledge, thinking hell will be some kind of never ending party with satan himself. Deceived, just like Adam and Eve were in the garden, thinking they got a better deal.

At the end of the day it comes down to guidance from the Almighty himself.

May the Absolute Controller of all things show you simple truths.

You all are free to believe whatever you like. I am only responsible for myself and will not be punished for your rejection of the message.

Peace.

voj

Established

Indeed, it is We who sent down the message [i.e., the Qur’ān], and indeed, We will be its guardian. (15:9 Quran)

And We had certainly sent [messengers] before you, [O Prophet], among the sects of the former peoples. (15:10 Quran)

And no messenger would come to them except that they ridiculed him. (15:11 Quran)

Thus do We insert it [i.e., denial] into the hearts of the criminals. (15:12 Quran)

They will not believe in it, while there has already occurred the precedent of the former peoples. (15:13 Quran)

And [even] if We opened to them a gate from the heaven and they continued therein to ascend, (15:14 Quran)

They would say, "Our eyes have only been dazzled. Rather, we are a people affected by magic." (15:15 Quran)

As the last 2 ayats highlight, stairs to heaven could appear for you to ascend... and still some would choose disbelief.

I often wonder why some people can't see their own nose upon their face as evidence for the Creator is everywhere and abundant.
Whether it be found in the universe, the animals around you, in the alteration of day and night or even in nature.

View attachment 62862

The simple fact is You yourself are proof of a Designer and i could give a 100 examples.

View attachment 62860

It is interesting to ponder on. "Why don't you believe what i believe?"...

From an Islamic standpoint, when we are born every single one of us are born a Muslim, that is in complete and total submission to God.
But due to parents, schools and other worldly influences some people seem to lose their way.

While there are others who openly chose evil. They trade this life for the next with full knowledge, thinking hell will be some kind of never ending party with satan himself. Deceived, just like Adam and Eve were in the garden, thinking they got a better deal.

You all are free to believe whatever you like. I am only responsible for myself and will not be punished for your rejection of the message.

Peace.
What you said makes alot of sense but still doesnt make sense no matter how you put it. What If! . .you werent born into the thought of being? Would you believe a God still exist? Everything is just a point that makes sense for a while longer then it moves more like eating your favourite meal and get tired of it.

ARose

Established
They are in love with Lucifer, who probably comes to them as quite a dazzling dish, promising immortality and freedom from damnation because they are convinced they are the descendants of fallen angels.

voj

Established
They are in love with Lucifer, who probably comes to them as quite a dazzling dish, promising immortality and freedom from damnation because they are convinced they are the descendants of fallen angels.
You dont understand what you is saying neither is the subject discussion.

Daze

Superstar
Religion is just a masturbatory ego trip from a few males who wanted to sanctify their mediocrity. Have a nice day.
Actually, Islam condemns the ego. In fact the last Prophet (saw) said the one with the weight of a mustard seed's worth of pride in his heart will never enter heaven.

I'm actually thankful for people like you. Had God willed I would be just like you. You and those like you are a reminder for me to be grateful for what i have been given.

Have a nice day.

Daze

Superstar
What you said makes alot of sense but still doesnt make sense no matter how you put it. What If! . .you werent born into the thought of being? Would you believe a God still exist? Everything is just a point that makes sense for a while longer then it moves more like eating your favourite meal and get tired of it.
I believe in the one who sent down the Quran Voj. Try reading it, in your own language if necessary.

voj

Established
@Daze You know this saying - An Idle Man Is The Devil's Workshop. I Say Its A LIE, Very WRONG.

Let me explain.

When a child is born into this big blue marble whats the thought of that baby? Nothing, Absolute Nothingness, That child is in a state of complete nothingness and its like a void for a while untill consciousness occur. In essence that baby was IDLE untill something happened(conscious) this is where they involve into the state of learning.

Believe me, nothing is as painful as LEARNING. Learning is a painful process. Like when you're little and your bones are growing and you ache all over. Like this grinding under the skin. Everything's different Like, sounds are music, like fluids.

To Me It's funny, I used to be so concerned with who i was and what i wanted to be and now that i have access to the furthest reaches of my brain, I see things clearly and realize that what makes us us it's primitive. They're all obstacles. Does that make any sense? Like this pain you're experiencing. It's blocking you from understanding. All you know now is pain. That's all you know, pain.

The Truth is Complex, its dark, its gross, its bitter. No matter how you put it its always the same. even the LIES is the truth.

The Creation of God is unkowning even the bible, quran, other books dont give you the begining of God. but here is what i think God is.

First, God is not all knowing. God was nothing, no consciousness, no intelligence, no existence, nothing. Untill the light began, that became his presence. At that moment, he/she had no idea what is it, just sounds and energy in a momentum of life.

After spending so much time in the void of his own existence he/she began to understand consciousness and that was his first power. to cut it short, the purpose of having power is excercise it in all its true form and till date its still going.
Also, God is not what you think it is, God is a living energy that gives itself a form for you to see. just like me typing as voj but not my real name.

First off God created good and evil as a means to test mankind. Second, for God ,our reality is like watching a movie from the beginning and the end at the same time.

The Almighty knows exactly what you are gonna be thinking in 14 days from now at 12:45pm...His knowledge is literally complete and he knows All things. How many leaves are in a forest, how many grains of sand are on a beach, ect.

It is impossible for him to regret anything because not only does he know exactly how everything will turn out, He has absolute control over every atom so he can change whatever He likes, whenever He likes.

If God didn't like us we wouldn't be here. Not only because of his foreknowledge but the fact that he takes care of me and you constantly. You have food on your plate today because God feeds you. He is the maintainer of all things. If God slept for a minute the heavens would come crashing down.

TEST! you say? i wouldnt call it testing. Why? because it makes no sense. I'd rather call it power, because like i said earlier its expressing it in all its true form.

Seriously a movie? i dont think so because if its a movie everything would go accord as play and the devil wont rebel.

The Almightly is not all knowing, if it was, things would go accord as plan like i said above.

he cant fully regret because its all part of the masters plan.

I think its just a game, and we are all playing it no matter the choice it always end up in the same circle. Nothing is either right or wrong its just a brand name.

Indeed, it is We who sent down the message [i.e.,.The Quran], and indeed, We will be its guardian. - 15:9 Quran.

And We had certainly sent [Messengers] before you, [O Prophet], among the sects of the former peoples. - 15:10 Quran.

And no messenger would come to them except that they ridiculed him. - 15:11 Quran.

Thus do We insert it [i.e.,.Denial] into the hearts of the criminals. - 15:12 Quran.

They will not believe in it, while there has already occurred the precedent of the former peoples. - 15:13 Quran.

And [even] if We opened to them a gate from the heaven and they continued therein to ascend, - 15:14 Quran.

They would say, "Our eyes have only been dazzled. Rather, we are a people affected by magic." - 15:15 Quran.

As the last 2 ayats highlight, stairs to heaven could appear for you to ascend...and still some would choose disbelief.

I often wonder why some people can't see their own nose upon their face as evidence for the Creator is everywhere and abundant. Whether it be found in the universe, the animals around you, in the alteration of day and night or even in nature.

butterfly.jpg

hand.jpg

It is interesting to ponder on. - "Why Don't You Believe What I Believe?".

From an Islamic standpoint, when we are born every single one of us are born a Muslim, that is in complete and total submission to God. but due to parents, schools and other worldly influences some people seem to lose their way.

Peace.
Still doesnt make sense, without God no knowledge, without knowledge no man, without man no religion, without religion no law, without law no bible without bible no quran. it goes on and on. all because of an entity called God wanting to be worshiped alone.

Religion made laws because man knew men cant be controlled unless they create something to mentally and emotionally control him. even with the laws, he still breaks them and do his deed. man will always be man.

Religion will only make you live your life in a cage. This is why if you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion, or political leaning to the point that truth and justice become secondary considerations your education is useless, your exposure is useless, if you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments, you are a liability to mankind.

Actually, Islam condemns the ego. In fact the last Prophet (saw) said the one with the weight of a mustard seed's worth of pride in his heart will never enter heaven.

I'm actually thankful for people like you. Had God willed I would be just like you. You and those like you are a reminder for me to be grateful for what i have been given.

Have a nice day.
Our EGO is essential, we need it and it needs us. without its like having brain without knowledge. taking it away is like taking something from you and you cant get rid of your EGO no matter who or what you is.

Actually thats the effect of awareness, consciousness and this is who you is. change is also possible when they is no balance. This is what God wants.

I believe in the one who sent down the Quran Voj. Try reading it, in your own language if necessary.
I dont think it is necessary, because the bible and quran is the same. i dont know much about them but one shouldnt over think them because it only control ones thought and keep you in a shell.

Yet! I Believe In God not in the way man describe it with false lies and their religious beliefs. Also, i dont like the idea of a God testing humans for his master plans. to me, no one deserves to die. and i think life should be eternal, just me and the rest of forever. no God's law, no money. nothing, Simple.

If i die and face judgement for living my life the way i want then life is not balance and God is a hoax.

@Daze You know this saying - An Idle Man Is The Devil's Workshop. I Say Its A LIE, Very WRONG.

Let me explain.

When a child is born into this big blue marble whats the thought of that baby? Nothing, Absolute Nothingness, That child is in a state of complete nothingness and its like a void for a while untill consciousness occur. In essence that baby was IDLE untill something happened(conscious) this is where they involve into the state of learning.

Believe me, nothing is as painful as LEARNING. Learning is a painful process. Like when you're little and your bones are growing and you ache all over. Like this grinding under the skin. Everything's different Like, sounds are music, like fluids.

To Me It's funny, I used to be so concerned with who i was and what i wanted to be and now that i have access to the furthest reaches of my brain, I see things clearly and realize that what makes us us it's primitive. They're all obstacles. Does that make any sense? Like this pain you're experiencing. It's blocking you from understanding. All you know now is pain. That's all you know, pain.

The Truth is Complex, its dark, its gross, its bitter. No matter how you put it its always the same. even the LIES is the truth.

The Creation of God is unkowning even the bible, quran, other books dont give you the begining of God. but here is what i think God is.

First, God is not all knowing. God was nothing, no consciousness, no intelligence, no existence, nothing. Untill the light began, that became his presence. At that moment, he/she had no idea what is it, just sounds and energy in a momentum of life.

After spending so much time in the void of his own existence he/she began to understand consciousness and that was his first power. to cut it short, the purpose of having power is excercise it in all its true form and till date its still going.
Also, God is not what you think it is, God is a living energy that gives itself a form for you to see. just like me typing as voj but not my real name.

TEST! you say? i wouldnt call it testing. Why? because it makes no sense. I'd rather call it power, because like i said earlier its expressing it in all its true form.

Seriously a movie? i dont think so because if its a movie everything would go accord as play and the devil wont rebel.

The Almightly is not all knowing, if it was, things would go accord as plan like i said above.

he cant fully regret because its all part of the masters plan.

I think its just a game, and we are all playing it no matter the choice it always end up in the same circle. Nothing is either right or wrong its just a brand name.

Still doesnt make sense, without God no knowledge, without knowledge no man, without man no religion, without religion no law, without law no bible without bible no quran. it goes on and on. all because of an entity called God wanting to be worshiped alone.

Religion made laws because man knew men cant be controlled unless they create something to mentally and emotionally control him. even with the laws, he still breaks them and do his deed. man will always be man.

Religion will only make you live your life in a cage. This is why if you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion, or political leaning to the point that truth and justice become secondary considerations your education is useless, your exposure is useless, if you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments, you are a liability to mankind.

Our EGO is essential, we need it and it needs us. without its like having brain without knowledge. taking it away is like taking something from you and you cant get rid of your EGO no matter who or what you is.

Actually thats the effect of awareness, consciousness and this is who you is. change is also possible when they is no balance. This is what God wants.

I dont think it is necessary, because the bible and quran is the same. i dont know much about them but one shouldnt over think them because it only control ones thought and keep you in a shell.

Yet! I Believe In God not in the way man describe it with false lies and their religious beliefs. Also, i dont like the idea of a God testing humans for his master plans. to me, no one deserves to die. and i think life should be eternal, just me and the rest of forever. no God's law, no money. nothing, Simple.

If i die and face judgement for living my life the way i want then life is not balance and God is a hoax.
While I didn't read all of what you've wrote, you strike me as someone who's more of an existentialist who has Buddhist and philosophic beliefs.

Not saying', just sayin'...

~JC~

Veteran

Have a nice day.
I don't understand why the ego is condemned or how it is viewed exactly. Maybe some can explain this level of thinking for me better?

Ok, try not to judge, but I've experimented with psilocybin mushrooms; one of the many (amazing) things I've learned and experienced is what has been called "ego death" This is when you feel like you're mind and your ego (or typical "personality") separate. This is when great information is realized, without your learned perception or "ego" getting in the way of how you are now seeing things... great empathy for people, things and self has been realized in this state. Once it is over, you return to your "ego" or natural "personality" whatever you want to call it, and for me it feels like returning home, to be honest (it's familiar and it's the me I have come to know and love for so long!). I still take back with me precious, learned information, but also realize how important it is for the ego to exist.

so when we say "ego", is this something that is tied to arrogance or ignorance? As someone who has been outside of it a few times, it feels so wrong to condemn it purely for existing.

voj

Established
I don't understand why the ego is condemned or how it is viewed exactly. Maybe some can explain this level of thinking for me better?

Ok, try not to judge, but I've experimented with psilocybin mushrooms; one of the many (amazing) things I've learned and experienced is what has been called "ego death" This is when you feel like you're mind and your ego (or typical "personality") separate. This is when great information is realized, without your learned perception or "ego" getting in the way of how you are now seeing things... great empathy for people, things and self has been realized in this state. Once it is over, you return to your "ego" or natural "personality" whatever you want to call it, and for me it feels like returning home, to be honest (it's familiar and it's the me I have come to know and love for so long!). I still take back with me precious, learned information, but also realize how important it is for the ego to exist.

so when we say "ego", is this something that is tied to arrogance or ignorance? As someone who has been outside of it a few times, it feels so wrong to condemn it purely for existing.
Like They Always Say Via Biblical Context - And The Devil Lucifer Fell Because Of His Pride/EGO. This is the motive for ego being Wrong.

AdjeYen

Established
You're not "free thinkers" if you let let a book written by other men and a so-called god (a white male) dictate how you should live your life and what is good or bad. If you need to rely on a male god to tell you what to think you're not a free-thinker, you're a follower. And if your only reason for doing good in this life is because you fear retribution or punishment in the after-life, you're not really a good person, you're just a sheeple. At least, that's my opinion. It's also interesting that god is male considering it's women who have the ability to give life. Men are generally the ones who take life (murders, wars). It's interesting because I live in a country that calls itself "secular" and prohibits religious signs in public but like most countries in the west it's pretty entranched in christian values., but it's hidden in plain sight. It's funny because the fact that god is male and white, gives men and white people almost a god-like statues in western society. That's why white colons make it a point to export christianity in every country that they deem "uncivilized". The same paternalistic mindset is why we had historic events like genocides of the native americans, slavery. My philosophy teacher used to say that the bible was a great book, lol of course he was a white man.
But you need someone to guide you, don't you? Now, you're going to answer me with: "No, I have myself, I have a brain. I use my brain to make decisions," okay, if that's so, then you don't need anyone to teach you anything, right?
Okay, how do you think then? Since you claim to be a free-thinker, you think you belong to yourself only, but you don't, mate. You have the will, the tools to think freely, you have all the rights to do so, but you're mistaken if you believe that you belong to no one.
Atheists used to think like this during the presence of every prophet there was. "If God's real he wouldn't allow this, do that. I'll worship God if he'll show himself" etc., etc., same conversation every year.

redqueen

Superstar
The same can be said the opposite way as well AdjeYen
That religious people always come back with the same answers/way of thinking
that have been given since the dawn of the book
No matter what you,me anyone
will always believe what it is we believe
That's why it is our beliefs
Something touched your life to give you that faith in your beliefs
or it's something you were raised with that can be
what your brainwashed with
There is still a lack of making sense of it all
as it's all the same answers
that are always given on both sides of the fence
We are still not gonna know the truth or any of the answers
we are seeking here
until we are done here on this plane of existence
For me I have way to many questions
to none or very little answers
I do believe there is something bigger than this
us,humans w/e ya wanna call this life we go through
However I do not believe it is one entity
or the bible would not even exist in the first place imo
It's written in it for us to see (as is everything for those with eyes to see)
God says
that we shall not worship any other gods only him
The logical way of interpreting that
(which is all the bible is for any of us now)
There is more than one god that we can worship
I do believe we are meant to live as good,kind and loving as we can while we are here
That is what I strive to do
It's all any of us have control over in this life
Is how we treat others that touch our lives

Last edited: