None Of This Make Any Sense

It doesn't feel right, its like we are in a loop of our own consciousness and we can't make real choices of our own.
You have the right to choose it's a fellowship like how you would choose not to cheat on your wife

Daze

Superstar
I refuse to believe that if I live as good,kind,and as loving as is possible for me
That I still burn in hell because my beliefs don't align with what the bible says
While I"m not a Christian its just easier to point to the 10 commandments as they also exist in Islam.
The Bible has been changed today, this is indisputable. From the prophets allegedly engaging in incest to the Jews being allowed to lend on interest to non Jews.

However, i will point out one simple fact. You belong to God. The chair you are sitting in is His, the keyboard you are typing on is His. The very hands you are using to type belong to the Almighty.

The rules are His to make as He alone has absolute authority. If we don't attempt to follow his commands how can we expect anything but punishment. Imagine a child who constantly disobeys. Is the parent gonna reward him or spank him?

According to the commandments the minute ya envy someone your sinning and that makes ya bad
The soul itself calls to evil. It is intended this way so we seek forgiveness. How can God show himself to be the most forgiving if none ask for it?

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “By the One in whose hand is my soul, if you did not sin, Allah would replace you with people who would sin, and they would seek forgiveness from Allah and He would forgive them.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2749

The mother n father thing so as I have said I came from a horrendous family and their church going and such lead me to believe for a long time that they do what they do because they love me as god says he loves children so much that anyone who harms them better watch out
My harm came for yrs no matter how much I cried out to god to make it stop
It was not til I got away from the church that my w/e ya wanna call it brainwashing ended
I was able to see the evil that so called Christians,Protestants,catholics
As we tried em all were actually perpetrating against their people
Imo as long as ya try to be good and do good its enough to move on to the next phase after death
Yes, I've read your stories and the ones who suffer here the most will have the easiest judgement while the oppressors will wish they were returned to sand, never given life to begin with.

However past suffering does not give you a license to do whatever you wish today. Those who ignore God's commandments, such as "no gods but Me" will return to an angry Lord.

Nothing is forgotten, everything has and is being recorded. All will be brought to account. I guarantee on judgement day you will ONLY worry about yourself. Not your oppressors, so don't let them push you away from God now.

Coming from someone who died more than once on a table
I know from my experience of non believer in the religions of any kind
That i am not afraid to die because I tried to live in a way
When we die, wo don't come back, period. When the angel of death takes your soul its over. You're deaths on the table is nothing more then devils playing tricks on you.

Wigi

Veteran
It all comes down to :

Do you believe it is possible to find meaning outside of God or not?

If you answer yes, all your reasonings will revolve around who's winning the quest for money and power and basically if you have power you can do whatever you want and that's what our elites are doing.
With this worldview, if you're born at the bottom you have to struggle to survive and pass down the right knowledge to your kids so they can gain influence and power so you/they can live a good life.
But it begs the question: what is good and evil? Is it something that i decide for myself ? if so, our elites are right to believe it is good to be ruthless to maintain their position.
There is another problems: why they believe in symbols and rituals if their motives are purely materialistic ?

Personally I believe it is not possible to find meaning outside of God and that we ignore a large part of the story because we can't fully handle it but that doesn't undermine what God wills for us.

Problem is that finding meaning with God or spirituality is incomplete if we ignore that this creation is fallen and there is nothing to salvage here as God will make a new creation that is vastly different than this one that's going to be destroyed once mankind have been sufficiently tested.

"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us."
Romans 8:18

So once all is over, things will be so different that we can't even compare what will exist next with what we know now.

redqueen

Superstar
That is all according to what others believe is the word of god
My point is none of us know what was written in the original book if there was one
It's been translated and so much has been hidden from us
is it so hard to conceive that TPTB
used those translations as a means to their own goals as a way of control
They lie about everything this forum in itself is proof of that
So with that in mind
if they are the translators then it could be said it's all lies or at the least mostly lies
I have been involved with many religions
none answered my questions ever
As really no one here on this plane has those answers
None of us will know the actual truth until we die
That being said
I do believe we are meant to be good and do good
Which is how I choose to live and teach my children to live
It's all I can do is say what I know and what I believe
That does not mean I am against what you choose to believe
As I think some need that known god spiritual belief
others can just feel comfortable in their own spiritual belief that don't require a book or a named god
I also believe that there is something bigger
than this here on this plane of existence
I am not gonna try to say I know it's heaven or hell
As how I interpret the book to how you do obviously differ vastly
I am not gonna change your mind or opinions nor will you change mine

Wigi
You have no idea what I stand for
money/power is nothing but a tool to control
The creation of money is a root cause to all evil
People in power having rule over others is also not right either
There is a moral compass we all have
that's been damaged and twisted over the yrs
This is of course my own opinion
As I am entitled to mine so are you entitled to yours

Last edited:
Reactions: voj

Michi

Established
Still don't make any sense, they control the world meaning they know the Good and evil of life because they know about the bible and the creator. Saying the elite don't know what they are doing is like learning about something with no brains. I think something is behind the scene that no one knows.

The rebellion of Lucifer means God is not all powerful in the sense that a creation would disobey you. Do you know what that means for someone to say no to his creator? It is powerful. And in the end God still defect him. Its like God is playing all of us.

Tell me, if you were not born or had no knowledge about God would you talk about it? Where was God when were never born. Also, who or what made God.
Another atheist/luciferian attempting a pseudo philosophical argument. Boring.

redqueen

Superstar
That's not right either Michi
You do not know what they identify with
because it does not align with your belief/opinion
Then it's bad ?
Wrong I just said my belief
It does not make ya bad to question everything
Some need actual proofs to put their faith behind
especially if they were already let down by past endeavours to find answers
I love this forum for the reason we have a variety of opinions and beliefs here

Maldarker

Star
The only book that doesn't hold punches and shows you how debased the human condition is, is the bible. As to the statement of the OP "NONE" of this is a very broad term. "Some" is more of an apt word to be used.

Michi

Established
That's not right either Michi
You do not know what they identify with
because it does not align with your belief/opinion
Then it's bad ?
Wrong I just said my belief
It does not make ya bad to question everything
Some need actual proofs to put their faith behind
especially if they were already let down by past endeavours to find answers
I love this forum for the reason we have a variety of opinions and beliefs here

I don’t care. Its disingenuous. It’s been done before so much that it’s tired and broke down in 2021. He is playing the tired, old game of trying to win an argument in the guise of attempting to understand someone else’s religion.

It’s like me going up to a Hindu and saying, “The elephant thing. It doesn’t make sense!” And placing the burden of proof on the Hindus to somehow convince me their own spiritual life is valid.

It takes a real open mind to look past arguing and feeling right to try to understand.

voj

Established
I myself like the story of 2 wolves
The more ya feed one or the other determines which grows
I refuse to believe that if I live as good,kind,and as loving as is possible for me
That I still burn in hell because my beliefs don't align with what the bible says
According to the commandments the minute ya envy someone your sinning and that makes ya bad
The mother n father thing so as I have said I came from a horrendous family and their church going and such lead me to believe for a long time that they do what they do because they love me as god says he loves children so much that anyone who harms them better watch out
It was not til I got away from the church that my w/e ya wanna call it brainwashing ended
Imo as long as ya try to be good and do good its enough to move on to the next phase after death
that I teach my children and if the world adopted would make it a better place
Treat others the way ya wanna be treated
We are all humans and have the same emotions
Chances are if ya do not like a way someone is treating you
that it would feel the same if you were to treat them that way

Voj
I agree with ya it makes no sense
I myself like the story of 2 wolves
The more ya feed one or the other determines which grows
that I teach my children and if the world adopted would make it a better place
Treat others the way ya wanna be treated
We are all humans and have the same emotions
Chances are if ya do not like a way someone is treating you
that it would feel the same if you were to treat them that way

Voj
I agree with ya it makes no sense
Thanks for understanding, the problem and solution is ours to solve but everybody wants to be right. To me, life is nothing but a cage.

Daze

Superstar
Thanks for understanding, the problem and solution is ours to solve but everybody wants to be right. To me, life is nothing but a cage.
Ego itself is a big reason why "everyone is right". I suggest you ask the Creator to show you the truth. After all, who knows the correct path other then him?

voj

Established
I don’t care. Its disingenuous. It’s been done before so much that it’s tired and broke down in 2021. He is playing the tired, old game of trying to win an argument in the guise of attempting to understand someone else’s religion.

It’s like me going up to a Hindu and saying, “The elephant thing. It doesn’t make sense!” And placing the burden of proof on the Hindus to somehow convince me their own spiritual life is valid.

It takes a real open mind to look past arguing and feeling right to try to understand.
We all want to be right, reacting to both good and bad and it goes on and on.

voj

Established
Ego itself is a big reason why "everyone is right". I suggest you ask the Creator to show you the truth. After all, who knows the correct path other then him?
I don't think he will give a precise answer because everything about him is in symbols, and he wants us to see things from our own understanding. We become careful when we learn that is why we still exist till date, but some people just want do bad. Its as simple.

voj

Established
The only book that doesn't hold punches and shows you how debased the human condition is, is the bible. As to the statement of the OP "NONE" of this is a very broad term. "Some" is more of an apt word to be used.
There was - Nothing before you get Something. Its the something you get that drives you into a confuse state and when you keep digging the loop keep going deep without limit.

Surley

Established
Thank you and well explained, but I have few more questions - If God is a living being who created him and his existence, how did he know he was meant to be(God).

Also, he knew Lucifer was going to rebel why create him and at the end still destroy him, It makes no sense. Because Lucifer didn't know him self. He began to feel like God and that did Something. Its like God is both good and bad. I don't think freewill is free because God is the only one who has freewill.

Lastly, you didn't answer my question about after we die and go to heaven so we just praise, worship God forever and that's it?
Hopefully this helps, the way I see it God CREATED a being that turned on Him, That being turned on HIM BECAUSE OF Jealousy, It was Jealous of the relationship between God and HIS CREATION Adam. Its extreme hate of Gods Love for Mankind caused it to trick Humankind into disobedience to God being guilty of the same sin that it had committed and therefore requiring the same penalty for that disobedience that He had pronounced on Satan. So mankind was in a desperate position. Being put into a prison of eternal torment because it had been deceived. Satan however had been in the presence of God and knew what wrath it was invoking people were deceived and did not. So God made a way of escape for mankind He sent Jesus to die the death they deserved for their sin. And receive the right standing with God they couldn't attain for themselves. What are we going to do in heaven? The Bible says EYE HAS NOT SEEN NOR EAR HEARD NEITHER HAS IT ENTERED INTO THE HEART OF MAN WHAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM,THAT ARE CALLED ACORDING TO HIS PURPOSE. So we don't know exactly what He has prepared but we are sure of this, we won't be burning in an eternal hell for disobeying God even tho we are guilty of sinning against Him. He made sure of that He paid our sin debt in full to all who have faith in what Jesus did on the cross. WHEN WE PUT OUR TRUST in Jesus now We can come boldly to the THRONE OF THE FATHER and HE hears US AND answers our prayers .God could have just turned his back destroyed it all and started again BUT mankind carried something precious to HIM ( HIS image).Gods purpose for us to be HIS sons and daughters.

voj

Established
Another atheist/luciferian attempting a pseudo philosophical argument. Boring.
I am no atheist nor luciferian. Neither have i ever harm anyone, i just want to understand. So i can also help others who are in my shoes to understand.

voj

Established
Hopefully this helps, the way I see it God CREATED a being that turned on Him, That being turned on HIM BECAUSE OF Jealousy, It was Jealous of the relationship between God and HIS CREATION Adam. Its extreme hate of Gods Love for Mankind caused it to trick Humankind into disobedience to God being guilty of the same sin that it had committed and therefore requiring the same penalty for that disobedience that He had pronounced on Satan. So mankind was in a desperate position. Being put into a prison of eternal torment because it had been deceived. Satan however had been in the presence of God and knew what wrath it was invoking people were deceived and did not. So God made a way of escape for mankind He sent Jesus to die the death they deserved for their sin. And receive the right standing with God they couldn't attain for themselves. What are we going to do in heaven? The Bible says EYE HAS NOT SEEN NOR EAR HEARD NEITHER HAS IT ENTERED INTO THE HEART OF MAN WHAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM,THAT ARE CALLED ACORDING TO HIS PURPOSE. So we don't know exactly what He has prepared but we are sure of this, we won't be burning in an eternal hell for disobeying God even tho we are guilty of sinning against Him. He made sure of that He paid our sin debt in full to all who have faith in what Jesus did on the cross. WHEN WE PUT OUR TRUST in Jesus now We can come boldly to the THRONE OF THE FATHER and HE hears US AND answers our prayers .God could have just turned his back destroyed it all and started again BUT mankind carried something precious to HIM ( HIS image).Gods purpose for us to be HIS sons and daughters.
It(Bible) says God Is all knowing and man still turned his back on God how does that add up? It means God is not all knowing. God don't want to see sin Yet! After Adam turned his back on him(God) he still speak to him. It still doesn't add up.

voj

Established
And God spoke all these words:
“I am YHWH your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
“You shall have no other gods before me.
I Didn't say anything about - Worshiping, what have i done?