None Of This Make Any Sense

voj

Established
I think its more people want to be told the path that they are on is the correct path.

Ego and indoctrination from the crib is a dangerous mix. Imagine holding beliefs your own book denies?

Cognitive dissonance is prevalent here, on a daily basis.

One of my memes that needs to be dusted off.
View attachment 61443

The mind is a facinating thing.
Who should you put the blame on? When EVIL LIVES. In addition we need our EGO. Because it plays a very important aspect of life. The problem is people are drunk to it.

voj

Established
Ok that's F*ed up. I miss when she was that straight cute chick in Xmen like 15 years ago. She's a mediocre actor though and I don't follow celebrities so I had no idea she'd become a transmonster freak.
And she is?

Daze

Superstar
Who should you put the blame on? When EVIL LIVES. In addition we need our EGO. Because it plays a very important aspect of life. The problem is people are drunk to it.
I would put the blame on the individual. God gave us all intellect, he expects us to use it.

People will be judged by the knowledge they had and the decisions they made with it. I'm not Christian, but the 1st commandment is still the most important as it is the greatest sin in Islam, otherwise known as shirk, setting up partners with the Creator.

I see many break this rule, even when they are given evidence not to.

God knows who gets his message and who doesn't. If you choose to ignore it then that's between you and Him on the last day. While he knows exactly what you did with the knowledge you had.

Not directed at you specifically. Just saying, the individual will carry his own burdens on the last day. So, who can he blame but himself?

btach

Veteran
First off God created good and evil as a means to test mankind.

Second, for God ,our reality is like watching a movie from the beginning and the end at the same time.
The Almighty knows exactly what you are gonna be thinking in 14 days from now at 12:45pm.. His knowledge is literally complete and he knows All things. How many leaves are in a forest, how many grains of sand are on a beach, ect.

It is impossible for him to regret anything because not only does he know exactly how everything will turn out, He has absolute control over every atom so he can change whatever He likes, whenever He likes..

If God didn't like us we wouldn't be here. Not only because of his foreknowledge but the fact that he takes care of me and you constantly. You have food on your plate today because God feeds you.

He is the maintainer of all things. If God slept for a minute the heavens would come crashing down.

As i said, we are here to be tested, where we go from here depends on what choices we make. While those who hold to Gods commandments will have whatever they wish in the coming life.
Man creates evil

Daze

Superstar
Man creates evil
Man can not create a fly. But the soul is inclined to evil, such is the test.

Imagine telling a guy he can't have sex with men when he has zero desire to do so? I mean what would be the point?

Reactions: voj

elsbet

Superstar
Ok that's F*ed up. I miss when she was that straight cute chick in Xmen like 15 years ago. She's a mediocre actor though and I don't follow celebrities so I had no idea she'd become a transmonster freak.
I read an article, recently on this-- the author said he thought Ellen Page had always been boy. As though her parents had raised her as girl, when she was actually born a male.

I've heard the same about Chastity Bono--> now Chaz Bono. S/he is Cher's child. In her/his case, it's believable.

That is just cruel, if true. Have you heard about this, @Daze ?

Daze

Superstar
I read an article, recently on this-- the author said he thought Ellen Page had always been boy. As though her parents had raised her as girl, when she was actually born a male.

I've heard the same about Chastity Bono--> now Chaz Bono. S/he is Cher's child. In her/his case, it's believable.

Sorry, no idea. I don't really follow celebrities either. First time i heard the born as a boy story.

I stumbled across her when she played in the movie An American crime. I was interested in it because the story was local to me. I suggest you avoid the movie, there are some really sick people in the world.

When i heard Page went lesbian i lost interest in her, but somewhat recently I heard she wanted to be a boy. However it seems she made this public several years ago?

Sorry, really don't follow pop culture.

voj

Established
You're just as guilty as the people you're judging, and your opinion isn't even your own.
Guilty Of Making A Point? How Is That? And Like I Earlier Stated - Freewill Is Not Free.

redqueen

Superstar

I just said this on here not that long ago
in a thread about hollywierd I think
That was my point exactly
Ya cannot blame a child for what is done to them
Even later on in life as they can become mentally stunted and broken beyond repair I have seen this happen with some

Maldarker

Star
There was - Nothing before you get Something. Its the something you get that drives you into a confuse state and when you keep digging the loop keep going deep without limit.
I have gone through this debate internally ..... I don't think nothing every was nothing there has always been something. THe minute you acknowledge nothing it becomes something. So possible that nothing would or could be nothing is if we are "NOT".

elsbet

Superstar
Sorry, no idea. I don't really follow celebrities either. First time i heard the born as a boy story.

I stumbled across her when she played in the movie An American crime. I was interested in it because the story was local to me. I suggest you avoid the movie, there are some really sick people in the world.

When i heard Page went lesbian i lost interest in her, but somewhat recently I heard she wanted to be a boy. However it seems she made this public several years ago?

Sorry, really don't follow pop culture.
No worries... I don't either, tbh.

But @redqueen just told us she made a post about it, here-- that may be where I saw it (thank you, redqueen!).

I hate to think of parents doing this to their children (though we know it happens), but I do like the thought they are righting a wrong done to them.

Unfortunately, it is still serving as propaganda... I just smh.

Appreciate the reply, Daze. And I will avoid the movie-- thanks for the heads up.

voj

Established
I have gone through this debate internally ..... I don't think nothing every was nothing there has always been something. THe minute you acknowledge nothing it becomes something. So possible that nothing would or could be nothing is if we are "NOT".
Tie a small piece of clothing around your face, let it cover your eyes properly and tell me what you see or feel.

Also, what if i didnt start this conversation where would the idea of pouring out your thought come from?

L3M4

Star
And she is?
IMG_0128.jpgIMG_0131.JPGIMG_0132.jpgIMG_0129.JPGIMG_0130.jpg slashed her breast & now calls herself a mano_O:confused: tad confusing though, in a broadcasted conversation with Oprah, Page seemed uncomfortable with the announcement, as if she was FORCED to do it, Page struggled the whole time to find the words and convince herself this was her choice/identity; during the segment kept crying uncontrollably (she's no longer a "female") & when asked/addressing a few personal and serious LGBT/identity topics Page bursted in laughter (mocking the whole narrative) way too much, very out of line during the interview... cringe worthy

L3M4

Star
seriously guys :confused: can someone please explain if you know?? what happens after those thousand years in Revelation? "The Righteous Reign with Christ a Thousand Years."

elsbet

Superstar
View attachment 61532View attachment 61533View attachment 61534View attachment 61535View attachment 61536 slashed her breast & now calls herself a mano_O:confused: tad confusing though, in a broadcasted conversation with Oprah, Page seemed uncomfortable with the announcement, as if she was FORCED to do it, Page struggled the whole time to find the words and convince herself this was her choice/identity; during the segment kept crying uncontrollably (she's no longer a "female") & when asked/addressing a few personal and serious LGBT/identity topics Page bursted in laughter (mocking the whole narrative) way too much, very out of line during the interview... cringe worthy
Strange response!

Maybe not so much if she was male to begin with though. Wow.

voj

Established
View attachment 61532View attachment 61533View attachment 61534View attachment 61535View attachment 61536 slashed her breast & now calls herself a mano_O:confused: tad confusing though, in a broadcasted conversation with Oprah, Page seemed uncomfortable with the announcement, as if she was FORCED to do it, Page struggled the whole time to find the words and convince herself this was her choice/identity; during the segment kept crying uncontrollably (she's no longer a "female") & when asked/addressing a few personal and serious LGBT/identity topics Page bursted in laughter (mocking the whole narrative) way too much, very out of line during the interview... cringe worthy
Geez! You mean she has a Dickment now? Hollywood is weird. I can't believe this.

Catus

First off God created good and evil as a means to test mankind.

Second, for God ,our reality is like watching a movie from the beginning and the end at the same time.
The Almighty knows exactly what you are gonna be thinking in 14 days from now at 12:45pm.. His knowledge is literally complete and he knows All things. How many leaves are in a forest, how many grains of sand are on a beach, ect.

It is impossible for him to regret anything because not only does he know exactly how everything will turn out, He has absolute control over every atom so he can change whatever He likes, whenever He likes..

If God didn't like us we wouldn't be here. Not only because of his foreknowledge but the fact that he takes care of me and you constantly. You have food on your plate today because God feeds you.

He is the maintainer of all things. If God slept for a minute the heavens would come crashing down.

As i said, we are here to be tested, where we go from here depends on what choices we make. While those who hold to Gods commandments will have whatever they wish in the coming life.
Very well said. Amen.

Reactions: voj