None Of This Make Any Sense

redqueen

Superstar
Supposedly according to the teaching of the bible
God made man in his image right
Then it could be said we are all God and God is all us
Meaning he has the same capacity to be evil as we do
(his own words and actions has him doing such things we would consider evil)
Then it's just said of those actions/words
that God works in mysterious ways
Anything he does whether good or bad
it's attributed to him having a reason for it
Well so do TPTB does not make it the right reason
this could also be true that God
experiences the same range of emotions we all do
Keep in mind no one knows what that original bible even says
I'm just thinking out loud
My opinion only

Reactions: voj

Nikōn

Veteran
And in no way biblical you are saying Bible and leaving out the new testament.
It is Biblical: https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Deuteronomy-Chapter-1/ It comprises of the entire Torah, which is the core of the Bible.

No, Jesus said in the NT:

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:17-20

Frankly your counterargument sounds like something an atheist would say rather than what a Christian would say. You have a passive-aggressive simultaneous acceptance and denial of the ancient Israelite patriarchs. You accept them only to the point that they predict/prophecy your whitewashed version of Jesus, but you don't take them and what they represent outside of that.

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
None of this make any sense from the beginning. Why would the elites choose to do evil for the devil and push the end times into time. It makes no sense.

I think God is the beginning and ending of evil, what is the essence of creation? Why regret creating humans if you did not like them? And when the end comes we die and go to heaven and praise God forever and that's it?
Yeah, that praising god for eternity never sounded that attractive to me, either.

No, nothing makes sense, it never will.

Reactions: voj

Daze

Superstar
Yeah, that praising god for eternity never sounded that attractive to me, either.

Is there something wrong with showing gratitude? I mean you eat his food everyday and if God wills, you will need to eat it for eternity.

As i mentioned several times, one can have whatever they wish in Jannah (Heaven). There will be no work, no chores, there won't even be sleep as all weakness will be removed. I'm sure there will be people who will worship because here's a shocker, some people actually enjoy it. If you don't want to worship then you don't.

But lets be honest, 1 in every 1000 will see heaven. Most will be in hell. If you need to ask why, take a look around you today.

Cintra

Star
Is there something wrong with showing gratitude? I mean you eat his food everyday and if God wills, you will need to eat it for eternity.

As i mentioned several times, one can have whatever they wish in Jannah (Heaven). There will be no work, no chores, there won't even be sleep as all weakness will be removed. I'm sure there will be people who will worship because here's a shocker, some people actually enjoy it. If you don't want to worship then you don't.

But lets be honest, 1 in every 1000 will see heaven. Most will be in hell. If you need to ask why, take a look around you today.
Fair comment.
Good manners are important.

When I was a small child, I conflated the idea of eternity praising god in heaven, with the weird creatures in revelation that just say holy holy holy.

I wasn't keen, and it didn't really make sense.
Which is why I mentioned it, as it seemed to be the same feeling that the OP was talking about.

It is Biblical: https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Deuteronomy-Chapter-1/ It comprises of the entire Torah, which is the core of the Bible.

No, Jesus said in the NT:

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:17-20

Frankly your counterargument sounds like something an atheist would say rather than what a Christian would say. You have a passive-aggressive simultaneous acceptance and denial of the ancient Israelite patriarchs. You accept them only to the point that they predict/prophecy your whitewashed version of Jesus, but you don't take them and what they represent outside of that.
You are redefining Christian now ? Lol. What Christians are you referring to. There are Christians out there that don't believe in Christ's attoning sacrifice?, I don't think that's a Christian.

The Bible clearly points to a messiah and a coming sacrificial salvation atonement to deny that is just silly. And it's not logical it's a spiritual thing. And so I rebuke this false doctrine. This is like arguing the sky is blue you can stomp your feet as much as you like but the message is clear of the gospel and was never disputed such as it is today because people are falling to this spirit of confusion based on people grasping at straws and twisting scripture because they can't stand the fact that Jesus is the Christ.

I'm really curious what is it you do not like about the standard exegesis of Christianity, like what, how is people continuously sacrificing, living under a yolk of tradition, and being freed of it by the fulfilment of prophecy how is this not good news instead you have inverted it to be some sort of perversion of a life of a religious spirit

Even the scripture quotes and your use of it clearly shows you don't understand the fulfilment of these things or don't want to.

This is like when the kingdom arrives and the new earth wanting the previous earth back. It makes 0 sense, prophecy was fulfilled. You need to deal with it

You need to experience his presence. You need to open your heart to the possible that it's not that your forced to praise you want to.

I have watched alot of testimonies from people who have thought like you one thing they always say is when they see the lord they hit their knees because of his love. His love brings people to their knees. Just think about that. You have never known love like it. Don't close the door on it.

Cintra

Star
You need to experience his presence. You need to open your heart to the possible that it's not that your forced to praise you want to.

I have watched alot of testimonies from people who have thought like you one thing they always say is when they see the lord they hit their knees because of his love. His love brings people to their knees. Just think about that. You have never known love like it. Don't close the door on it.
Thank you for your kind words.

I originally posted to tell the OP that I thought I knew what they were saying because I have felt similarly.

I was brought up with christianity.
It and I have a complex relationship.

Thank you for your kind words.

I originally posted to tell the OP that I thought I knew what they were saying because I have felt similarly.

I was brought up with christianity.
It and I have a complex relationship.
I know I have heard you say this before on here. All I want to say Is don't judge Jesus on the actions of others. He is not like them. Don't look at them look at him!

The fact that you have the door slightly creeked open. I believe God will work on your heart. We all have wrestles with God. Trust me.

voj

Established
Wait...
You said say God gave us deceitful instincts-- but you just read the chapter telling us ALL flesh had been corrupted. Destroyed.
Except for Noah.

Consider that, instead-- it does not make sense.
Dont get it twisted, i stated - God Gave Us Instinct. In That Same Story(BIBLE) he said - our thought is filled with deceit. I Never Did Mention Anything About - "Reading". Always try to understand a question before you inscribe.

Surley

Established
It(Bible) says God Is all knowing and man still turned his back on God how does that add up? It means God is not all knowing. God don't want to see sin Yet! After Adam turned his back on him(God) he still speak to him. It still doesn't add up.
God gave mankind free will .We get to decide, make our own choices and reap our own consequences. The Bible also says HIS ways are NOT our ways. And it also says there is a way that seems right to a man but the end there of is death. We try to figure out How HE Thinks but HIS thinking is so way far above our thinking that we can't grasp it. Thats why the GOSPEL seems so crazy to people and the Bible also said people wouldn't be able to accept it. It just doesnt make since to people, That God would Love people so much that He would send HIS ONLY SON to put on HUMAN FLESH and be beaten tortured and die to pay or take the WRATH of our disobedience to GOD on HIM. And put us in right standing with GOD. And not just right standing but actually make us HIS children and give us the ability to obey HIM. by HIS HOLY SPIRIT that HE pours out on those who confess and believe. We each one has walked away from God and went our own way in our hearts on way or another and God Had to make a way back we couldn't do it ourselves because we were defiled. Jesus came and lived a perfect life and What HE Offers is HIS LIFE for ours. There is no other way. It cost HIM everything to make us right with THE FATHER. And we cannot earn it is not for sale no amount of work that you do could ever pay for it. He is Gods FREE GIFT to all who believe

elsbet

Superstar
Dont get it twisted, i stated - God Gave Us Instinct. In That Same Story(BIBLE) he said - our thought is filled with deceit. I Never Did Mention Anything About - "Reading"...
Actually, you did--> Post no. 59.

So did you consider it or not?*
There's so much misdirection with this chapter-- especially in the church-- it blows my mind.

* link--> here

voj

Established
Actually, you did--> Post no. 59.

So did you consider it or not?*
There's so much misdirection with this chapter-- especially in the church-- it blows my mind.

* link--> here

Yes I Did, And If You Look Closely On: Post - 70 I Made It Clear For You to See and Understand What I Meant.

Speaking Of The Church - You Are The Church, I Guess No One Did Force You Into Going To Church. You Is Your Own Enemy, The Only One Who Is Causing The Misdirection Is Yourself. Until You Learn To Unlearn You Will Never Understand, Remember That.

Last edited:

voj

Established
God gave mankind free will .We get to decide, make our own choices and reap our own consequences. The Bible also says HIS ways are NOT our ways. And it also says there is a way that seems right to a man but the end there of is death. We try to figure out How HE Thinks but HIS thinking is so way far above our thinking that we can't grasp it. Thats why the GOSPEL seems so crazy to people and the Bible also said people wouldn't be able to accept it. It just doesnt make since to people, That God would Love people so much that He would send HIS ONLY SON to put on HUMAN FLESH and be beaten tortured and die to pay or take the WRATH of our disobedience to GOD on HIM. And put us in right standing with GOD. And not just right standing but actually make us HIS children and give us the ability to obey HIM. by HIS HOLY SPIRIT that HE pours out on those who confess and believe. We each one has walked away from God and went our own way in our hearts on way or another and God Had to make a way back we couldn't do it ourselves because we were defiled. Jesus came and lived a perfect life and What HE Offers is HIS LIFE for ours. There is no other way. It cost HIM everything to make us right with THE FATHER. And we cannot earn it is not for sale no amount of work that you do could ever pay for it. He is Gods FREE GIFT to all who believe
"Freewill Is Not Free" The only one who have freewill is God, the one you think you have is an illusion.

Yet! That same God in the bible said - Man Has Become One Of Us Knowing Good And Evil.

Listen, Embodiedly We Are God, our body is just the embodiment of the soul which is why we tend to use 10% from it. God clearly knows that our flesh will always die even before he created man. If we had access to 90-100% of ourselves nobody will serve nobody not even God.

In The End, Evil Is Destroyed, Glory Still Goes to God, We Live Forever And Thats It?. Still Doesnt Make Sense No Matter How You Put It, Nothing Makes Sense, Nothing.

voj

Established
That's a really good point actually. It's funny how some Christians speak of "the Church" as something separate from ourselves. It raises some very big red flag.
They Will Never Learn, Everybody Just Want To Be Right.

L3M4

Star
Could someone please explain what happens after those thousand years in Revelation? "The Righteous Reign with Christ a Thousand Years."

Daze

Superstar
They Will Never Learn, Everybody Just Want To Be Right.
I think its more people want to be told the path that they are on is the correct path.

Ego and indoctrination from the crib is a dangerous mix. Imagine holding beliefs your own book denies?

Cognitive dissonance is prevalent here, on a daily basis.

One of my memes that needs to be dusted off.
Cog Dis.png

The mind is a facinating thing.

Daze

Superstar
Could someone please explain what happens after those thousand years in Revelation? "The Righteous Reign with Christ a Thousand Years."
Just curious why you changed your avatar to Ellen Page? That is one damaged individual. Went from straight, to being a lesbian, to being a boy.

Nikōn

Veteran
Just curious why you changed your avatar to Ellen Page? That is one damaged individual. Went from straight, to being a lesbian, to being a boy.
Ok that's F*ed up. I miss when she was that straight cute chick in Xmen like 15 years ago. She's a mediocre actor though and I don't follow celebrities so I had no idea she'd become a transmonster freak.