Non Religion Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjess

Superstar
There are testimonies from 'insiders' which detail ritual abuse but it's hard to find concrete evidence which clearly stipulates or highlights the elite partake in abuse. There's no way they'd let us commoners know about their dark deeds

An interesting read about one man's experience with the financial elite
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/04/29/dutch-financial-whistleblower-admits-he-was-forced-to-sacrifice-children-at-elite-parties/

Whistleblowers are the only somewhat credible source we have but even that we have to take with a pinch of salt

I'm not sure, my experience in the west doesn't really tell me they even believe in God. The UK is arguably a Christian country but their practices say otherwise so it would be unfair of me to equate the faith with the system

I do agree nations abuse and use scripture to dictate and carry out their own affairs
Admittedly im only familiar enough with the us political system and it seems every day theres at least one law somewhere in this country being proposed or passed based on the bible.

Ive grown up around finance types.. super rich people. They mostly suck and could be called "evil" but they arent eating fetuses or any shit like that. I dont know about the super super top but they dont have to be worshipping satan to be horrible greedy people. Money corrupts. Thats one lesson from the worlds religions i think is spot on.

Qur'an Chapter 41 Verse 33

And who speaks fairer than he who calls unto God and does righteousness and says, 'Surely I am of them that surrender'?

justjess

Superstar
See how you rejoice at the prospect of not having to read posts that pertain to God?
You are misinterpreting her comment..

I'm not sure if you think you are performing some sort of Internet exorcism or something.. but your not. No ones cowering at the name of god, some would just like to have discussions which leave religion out of it once in a while. There are other angles and interpretations which end up getting ignored when all anyone focuses on is their holy books.

Last edited:
You aren't even trying to discuss. No one cares about the God you're offering with the attitude you bring with it.
What's there to even try to discuss? And please can you speak for your own self? Why speak for others? What i wrote is only proof of the Qur'an Being God's Word. Let me provide a link. Everything is the Will of God. Your comment itself is God's Will to me, so that i may be anxious concerning you and me since it's a mirror for me. I seek His Protection as in "what'll my predicament be if i ever stoop so low?".

Last edited:

Carolyn

Star
What's there to even try to discuss? And please can you speak for your own self? Why speak for others? What i wrote is only proof of the Qur'an Being God's Word. Let me provide a link. Everything is the Will of God. Your comment itself is God's Will to me, so that i may be anxious concerning you and me since it's a mirror for me. I seek His Protection as in "what'll my predicament be if i ever stoop so low?".
So why exactly are you even here, quite clearly you think youv'e got it all sewn up, if you are so sure about the word of god what is your reason for being here if you arent here to discuss anything. Is it only to continually proselytize? If thats the case then keep it to the religion forum instead of being so pig ignorant and selfish and wasting everybody elses time and ruining the forum for others? Put it in the religion forum where it belongs and the problem is solved!! Although to be honest I cant see any reason for you being here at all!

Lol. The first most important reason for my presence here is simply because God Wills. But no offense taken from your insults. God Bless

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
and you would think that truly awakened people on a conspiracy forum would have moved passed the mind control of religion.
We will never move past the mind control of religion its been around for to long and has millions of brain washed followers. This thread is a perfect example....The minute anyone tries to keep it out of something its followers home in like vultures at a road kill..Its OK to have a religion forum to them just don't have one where their views are not accepted! But all that said I think the Muslims here could handle it a lot better than the christians could simple because christianity thinks its the only right way to die.

This divisiveness is the exact reason religion has always been the mother of wars.

Abu Huraira (May God Be Pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of God (On him be Prayers and Peace) said, “Is not the world cursed and everything in it? It is so except for the remembrance of God and what facilitates it, the scholar and the seeker of knowledge.”

Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2322, Grade: Hasan (fair) according to At-Tirmidhi

Status
Not open for further replies.