Non Religion Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haich

Superstar
I love discussing God but I really don't like it when people just dominate a whole thread with verses and extracts that have no relevance to half the people on this forum

Quran verses mean nothing to most people on here GIF, respect their wishes. I too am starting to grow tired of these posts.

justjess

Superstar
Islam has not always existed in its current form. With books and rules and laws codefied by it. That is a system of control. You say that religion is the only way to defeat the conspirators, i say the conspirators use religion to keep people in line. What they worship or dont isnt really at issue, what they push on the masses to make them malleable is.

Haich

Superstar
Religion is abused to keep people in line in many nations, namely KSA. I mention KSA as I'm familiar with their laws but there are other Christian or Buddhist or Hindu nations which are ruled with an iron fist

However I don't think the west use religion to control the masses. They're trying to rid society of the concept of God and encourage people to worship their desires and whims.

The elite probably identify and align themselves to a specific faith but their sacrificial tendencies take them out of the fold of monotheistic worship since they're calling on satanic entities. They use the veil of religion to appear holy but are satanic and more messed up than we think

Damien50

Star
I love discussing God but I really don't like it when people just dominate a whole thread with verses and extracts that have no relevance to half the people on this forum

Quran verses mean nothing to most people on here GIF, respect their wishes. I too am starting to grow tired of these posts.
You have earned the only like I have ever given to anyone!

I completely agree and this thread might be not so directly directed towards him. I don't see attempts at discussion with but I feel like someone is trying to shove an odd version of Islam via gastrostomy. He isn't contributing hardly ever and it is frustrating to try and talk and topic and GIF pops in to dominate the conversation.

justjess

Superstar
Religion is abused to keep people in line in many nations, namely KSA. I mention KSA as I'm familiar with their laws but there are other Christian or Buddhist or Hindu nations which are ruled with an iron fist

However I don't think the west use religion to control the masses. They're trying to rid society of the concept of God and encourage people to worship their desires and whims.

The elite probably identify and align themselves to a specific faith but their sacrificial tendencies take them out of the fold of monotheistic worship since they're calling on satanic entities. They use the veil of religion to appear holy but are satanic and more messed up than we think
We have no proof they are calling on satanic entities. We do have boatloads of proof that they are trying and often times succeeding in getting religious scriptures and positions codefied into law - yes in western countries.

Haich

Superstar
You have earned the only like I have ever given to anyone!

I completely agree and this thread might be not so directly directed towards him. I don't see attempts at discussion with but I feel like someone is trying to shove an odd version of Islam via gastrostomy. He isn't contributing hardly ever and it is frustrating to try and talk and topic and GIF pops in to dominate the conversation.
Really! You've never liked a post before :eek:. Thanks for making me your first D

Yes it's annoying and honestly again I will say that I don't mean any malice by my comments, people are completely entitled to their ideas and beliefs and I encourage tolerance and respect even if someone's reality conflicts with yours. But enough with the excessive posting, it's doing no one any favours

Damien50

Star
Really! You've never liked a post before :eek:. Thanks for making me your first D

Yes it's annoying and honestly again I will say that I don't mean any malice by my comments, people are completely entitled to their ideas and beliefs and I encourage tolerance and respect even if someone's reality conflicts with yours. But enough with the excessive posting, it's doing no one any favours
Nah I haven't. Gotta earn them Damien likes you know.

There was no malice on my end either. I live discussing religion and so on but I make it relevant because no one cares about hellfires and cherubs when they're talking R. Kelly giving girls his special shower.

Damien50

Star
Ehh not a

Not a grammar nazi. Im on mobile and my spelling and grammar always sucks. I was just happy you finally liked a post:)
I'm a lazy grammar Nazi but I went back and read it and I don't know what it says lol.

If I start liking stuff people will think I like them and that is the antithesis to my whole persona.

Haich

Superstar
We have no proof they are calling on satanic entities. We do have boatloads of proof that they are trying and often times succeeding in getting religious scriptures and positions codefied into law - yes in western countries.
There are testimonies from 'insiders' which detail ritual abuse but it's hard to find concrete evidence which clearly stipulates or highlights the elite partake in abuse. There's no way they'd let us commoners know about their dark deeds

An interesting read about one man's experience with the financial elite
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/04/29/dutch-financial-whistleblower-admits-he-was-forced-to-sacrifice-children-at-elite-parties/

Whistleblowers are the only somewhat credible source we have but even that we have to take with a pinch of salt

I'm not sure, my experience in the west doesn't really tell me they even believe in God. The UK is arguably a Christian country but their practices say otherwise so it would be unfair of me to equate the faith with the system

I do agree nations abuse and use scripture to dictate and carry out their own affairs

rainerann

Star
Why can't you just let go of the preaching? People aren't interested in it, it's annoying to read as well

This is coming from a MUSLIM!

Every thread I see 'God is Great, God is Powerful' , okay I get it can you just stop already! All you're doing is annoying people with your posts
I have to agree with your sentiments too and I am also a pretty religious person. You know, when the forum opened and we have all been kind of getting to know each other, it was like part of getting to know each other. Now, that we all know each other a little better, I feel like it is not as important for us to all keep trying to have the same conversation when we all have other things that we are interested in as well that we could be sharing with each other.

Faith is more like a seasoning. When used in the right amount, it elevates. When you use too much, it overpowers and isn't as enjoyable to consume.

I personally don't have a problem keeping religion in the religion forum myself. Doesn't bother me at all.

Damien50

Star
I have to agree with your sentiments too and I am also a pretty religious person. You know, when the forum opened and we have all been kind of getting to know each other, it was like part of getting to know each other. Now, that we all know each other a little better, I feel like it is not as important for us to all keep trying to have the same conversation when we all have other things that we are interested in as well that we could be sharing with each other.

Faith is more like a seasoning. When used in the right amount, it elevates. When you use too much, it overpowers and isn't as enjoyable to consume.

I personally don't have a problem keeping religion in the religion forum myself. Doesn't bother me at all.
A fine marinade would work too, no?

Put that chicken in that bag

That bag in the fridge

Let em soak in the goodness.

Voila, we might not have dry chicken for once but don't forget the salt. God I hate dry chicken with it's texture, never ending chew get and and...

I digress.

Haich

Superstar

Exactly, we all know who the Muslims are, the Christians, the agnostics etc. It makes no sense to keep pedalling ideas others aren't interested in. If people want a debate (although they never end well lol) go spar in the religous section

It's fine to reference faith if it's relevant to discussions, but there are few on here that like to rile people up or preach and it's just unfair on the others who aren't interested in the preaching

Qur'an Chapter 39 Verse 45

When God alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion, but when others are mentioned
besides Him, they rejoice.

Proof here itself you hypocrites, and that includes specially you Haich!

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar

When God alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion, but when others are mentioned

Proof here itself you hypocrites, and that includes you too Haich!
So I'm a hypocrite because I'm telling you to tone down the preaching? You're an extremist and this holier than thou attitude is so annoying

rainerann

Star

GIF, I don't even think that is what the verse means. It doesn't mean you can't talk about other things. I am pretty sure this is referring to idolatry, not discussing other topics.

This is trying to say that when others (meaning other Gods like Zeus or something) are mentioned, people rejoice because they want to worship something other than God.

This doesn't mean that we can't discuss sports, news, general topics without it indicating that we are trying to replace God with something else. We are just using the brain God gave us.

Haich

Superstar

He literally manipulated the meaning of this verse to serve his own ill preaching.

I'm not going to be intimidated by your words and I'll be reporting the abusive private messages you've sent me

Little coward on the mountain side, keep meditating and judging everyone you're officially blocked

Damien50

Star

Are you actually God is Formless or Slave of God or one of the other people you allowed to access your account in the previous iteration?

Status
Not open for further replies.