Non Religion Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertRose

Superstar
No justjess I am not okay it is 3 in the morning and I can not sleep!
One slander too many for me!.
It is about both threads btw.
I want to repeat this:
God_Is_Formless brother do not lower yourself by answering that snake phobe!
You are 10 times the human being he will ever be!:mad:
look how well you wrote about him!

God_Is_Formless wrote:
"Lol, he didn't. It's just that he's been complaining a lil too much about religious posts. I was just like, if you don't like it, just ignore it!

And then it's like he seems frustrated or something. But i dunno. So i was just advising him in a way, the reminder being for myself first of all."

DR: You are 10 times better than a dead soul, filled with putrid hatred!

First he attacks GiF then he posts videos to slander the Prophet and some have the nerve to tell us to address that #####!
No wonder some seculars and satanics pooh all over every faith!
That was addressed as a side note to you, @Red Sky at Morning
We do not play that! We will not entertain that, Capiche? Legit questions are okay Not slander.

Free speech is a joke.
You are only free to speak like them!:mad::mad:

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
With all due respect i dont see the slander.

Etaglocs memes - specifically his atheist memes (which u liked) - are slander, polys last post wasnt slander at all. You calling people dead souls filled with putrid hatred is slander.

Asking someone to keep religion to religious discussions isnt. Though im sorry you feel that way.

No justjess I am not okay it is 3 in the morning and I can not sleep!
One slander too many for me!.
It is about both threads btw.
I want to repeat this:
God_Is_Formless brother do not lower yourself by answering that snake phobe!
You are 10 times the human being he will ever be!:mad:
look how well you wrote about him!

God_Is_Formless wrote:
"Lol, he didn't. It's just that he's been complaining a lil too much about religious posts. I was just like, if you don't like it, just ignore it!

And then it's like he seems frustrated or something. But i dunno. So i was just advising him in a way, the reminder being for myself first of all."

DR: You are 10 times better than a dead soul, filled with putrid hatred!

First he attacks GiF then he posts videos to slander the Prophet and some have the nerve to tell us to address that #####!
No wonder some seculars and satanics pooh all over every faith!
That was addressed as a side note to you, @Red Sky at Morning
We do not play that! We will not entertain that, Capiche? Legit questions are okay Not slander.

Free speech is a joke.
You are only free to speak like them!:mad::mad:
They are just mirrors for our own selves. All we can do is keep on reminding ourselves constantly no matter what. What if we become like them in the near future? Or what if we were like them at some point of our lives in the past? All we can now do is keep on reminding so that God Protects us against such disbelief and Also So That He Forgives us if we were ever guilty of same. May God Keep Guiding us all. Amen.

Carolyn

Star
Just highlights how bad this issue is and how narrow minded, ignorant and selfish people can actually be. All I asked was can we have a forum that could be free from religious debate and they start to loose their minds at the very thought. You have a religious forum all of your own that nobody else comes into and disrupts yet its perfectly fine for you to continously post religous stuff wherever you want even if its not even relevant to the actual subject and throw hissy fits all over the place. So immature, selfish and narrowminded.

DesertRose

Superstar
so we are not allowed to reply to you unless you specifically address us??
????
You can but I am not addressing you at the specific post above.
I already addressed your concerns earlier and told you most of us stay within our own forum with religious thoughts.
Secondly, I think what is really petty and narrow minded is to keep beating a dead horse!
Like I said a couple of pages back I can quote it for you, we understand your points.

Once again that angry post is not just about this thread but about poly's thoughts on this thread and another one. It is addressed to him!
Do you thrive on drama or something?

Carolyn

Star
so my third post on this whole thread and I'm the one beating a dead horse??

Im not the one creating drama lol take a look back at some of your own posts and there's the drama!!

Carolyn

Star
ok so the last one would make it 4 this ones 5? Am I not supposed to reply to you??

Give yourself a break and stop making excuses for your own poor behaviour!

Dont worry Ill just block you then I dont need to read any more of your drivel!!

DesertRose

Superstar
I am done, no poor behaviors here.
justjess already knows through pm, what I am referring to.
...... and she is about all I care for here, so sayonara.

Please feel free to block me. I have meant you no harm. btwo_O

Last edited:

Serveto

Star
I can understand people getting fed up with some types of religious comments, such as "my religion X says it's wrong, so therefore stop doing it," but, on the other hand, and even though VC himself has already clarified his position here, especially as it relates to proselytizing, the fact remains that here he cited some of his own sources and reasons for establishing this board. I, too, have read, digested and been fascinated, as he says, by much of what he cites and would call that "religion," or a "rose by any other name," even if it is usually, otherwise called "esotericism" or "mystery religion." In fact, it is because of that that I was attracted to VC's board and became a fan of his and of his work in the first place.

It is quite a dilemma, as I see it, to try to regulate the type and location of religious discussions which ought and ought not be encouraged on a board of this type, as I think the content of this thread demonstrates clearly enough. Conversely, I don't think that either VC's or @Carolyn 's request that we try to sort of self-regulate ourselves and be (excuse the big word, but it is the most precise) perspicacious is unreasonable, even if the target is hard to hit.

Carolyn

Star
All thats asked is a little restraint and self control, its not even just about religion, any subject would be the same religious or non religious, even bloody cats ffs and I love cats but I dont want to see every single topic dominated by cats, that would be equally irritating, derailing, ridiculous etc etc!

Consider this:

Qur'an Chapter 48 (The Victory) Verse 29

Muhammad is the Messenger of God, and those who are with him are hard against the unbelievers, merciful one to another. Thou seest them bowing, prostrating, seeking bounty from God and good pleasure. Their mark is on their faces, the trace of prostration. That is their likeness in the Torah, and their likeness in the Gospel: as a seed that puts forth its shoot, and strengthens it, and it grows stout and rises straight upon its stalk, pleasing the sowers, that through them He may enrage the unbelievers. God has promised those of them who believe and do deeds of righteousness forgiveness and a mighty wage.

Muhammad, just like Jesus and all the other Prophets (On them all be Prayers and Peace), preached the One God Concept. This thread is a clear proof of the above verse. All the people who cannot bear hearing about God are bent on complaining about toning down the religious content of the forum. And that's exactly what you see here: all the believers are like straight plants that are not bent or perverted in any way.

Jesus fell on his face and prostrated to God Almighty. Nobody can behold the marvels of this universe and all that it contains and allow him/herself to not fall down in prostration to The Invisible Creator. We are infinitely grateful to Him because we were non-existent. He Created us. He Created our minds. He Is The Higher Intelligence Responsible for the intelligence that brought about the computer and the internet.

And what can we see here? All those who have doubts concerning their Creator are enraged at the simplest posts that pertain supposedly to religion when personally all of my posts don't really promote religion but faith in One God In Whose Hands lies our next oxygen inhalation, to say the least. We are all sinners unless if God Forgives us and Converts our sins into good deeds. This world is but a prison for the believer.

So i guess all the unbelievers have but one choice, that of submitting to the Creator of all or to die in their rage. And i need not know about it.

Not really. There always was Islam. Total submission to God wherever one may be. That's why the name of this religion is like no other.

Haich

Superstar
Why can't you just let go of the preaching? People aren't interested in it, it's annoying to read as well

This is coming from a MUSLIM!

Every thread I see 'God is Great, God is Powerful' , okay I get it can you just stop already! All you're doing is annoying people with your posts

Status
Not open for further replies.