No regard...for the desire of women

Respectful of a p***phile? Really?

I made it up on the fly...I do that sometimes haha
I repeat to you what exactly you said HERE but the tables switched:

Except I'm patient and have manners, whereas you are completely crude, disrespectful and promote degenerate ideas about my religion, whereas I only question the validity of your positions. What a world we live in.
And to repeat you from the following post from that link, you do have an agenda, you show it all the time here. But here I am turning the other cheek.

Robin

Veteran
Respectful of a p***phile? Really?

I made it up on the fly...I do that sometimes haha
See, this is what I'm talking about.

I don’t know what you’re talking about here.
You always, always fight and argue with people. People of other faiths and even other Christians. Which wouldn't be an issue on this sort of platform if you did it with some sort of self-awareness and respect. If you're going to be obstinate, at least know what you're talking about.

Lisa

Superstar
I repeat to you what exactly you said HERE but the tables switched:

Except I'm patient and have manners, whereas you are completely crude, disrespectful and promote degenerate ideas about my religion, whereas I just question the validity of your postilions. What a world we live in.
And to repeat you from the following post from that link, you do have an agenda, you show it all the time here. But here I am turning the other cheek.
What do you think my agenda is?

Lisa

Superstar
See, this is what I'm talking about.

You always, always fight and argue with people. People of other faiths and even other Christians. Which wouldn't be an issue on this sort of platform if you did it with some sort of self-awareness and respect. If you're going to be obstinate, at least know what you're talking about.
What does that prove?
muhammed was a p***phile, he married a six year old and had sex with her when she was nine. And he had sex slaves and he married his step son’s wife after the step son divorced her. He was obsessed with sex and the ill treatment of women. I don’t see where I should respect him at all.

We are on a forum...we argue our beliefs with one another....

What do you think my agenda is?
You hate Islam and you want to promote degenerate filthy lies against Islam, it's more than just shameful. Everything what you stand for there should be condemned by any Christian with a conscience, what you're doing is satanic.

Serveto

Star
You know . . . The least you can do is be vaguely respectful. Which WWJD card did you swipe that quote from?
You are too noble for this bullshit. @Lisa seems to get off on the adrenalin rush of opposing and being opposed. When there is insufficient Muslim blood in the water, she bares her incisors and rips into her fellow Christians. I find her for the most part amusing, and argue with her when I have insomnia, like now, and when I forgot to buy Unisom at Wal-Mart to send me chemically to sleep. Her arguments are strangely, ironically, pacifying, and I am already getting sleepy. :)

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
You hate Islam and you want to promote degenerate filthy lies against Islam, it's more than just shameful. Everything what you stand for there should be condemned by any Christian with a conscience, what you're doing is satanic.
I hate islam? Well I don’t care an awful lot for it but I wouldn’t say I hate it.

I just talk about the other side of islam that muslims don’t always talk about which can be found on websites. It’s not like I’m the only one with this view of islam.
Why should other Christians condemn me? I’m telling the truth. How is telling the truth satanic?

Lisa

Superstar
You are too noble for this bullshit. @Lisa seems to get off on the adrenelin rush of opposing and being opposed. When there is insufficient Muslim blood in the water, she bares her incisors and rips into her fellow Christians. I find her for the most part amusing, and argue with her when I have insomnia, like now, and when I forgot to buy Unisom at Wal-Mart. Her arguments are strangely, ironically, pacifying, and I am already getting sleepy. :)
Lol!

Lisa

Superstar
It’s sad that the world doesn’t care for the desires of woman and trick woman into believing that abortion is somehow good and noble when it’s really wicked and evil.

To deceive woman into believing that they have a better calling then to be wives and mother’s is seriously wrong. It’s such a noble calling to marry a man, bear his children and raise them. That is the life God gave to women and I do believe that women crave it. Women want to find the right guy to marry, settle down and have kids until they are told that that is somehow all wrong and they should be like a man and have a career, casual sex and abortions when sex leads to the natural outcome...pregnancy.

Robin

Veteran
It’s sad that the world doesn’t care for the desires of woman and trick woman into believing that abortion is somehow good and noble when it’s really wicked and evil.

To deceive woman into believing that they have a better calling then to be wives and mother’s is seriously wrong. It’s such a noble calling to marry a man, bear his children and raise them. That is the life God gave to women and I do believe that women crave it. Women want to find the right guy to marry, settle down and have kids until they are told that that is somehow all wrong and they should be like a man and have a career, casual sex and abortions when sex leads to the natural outcome...pregnancy.
It's sad that you limit women's potential to be used by God to marriage and motherhood. Beautiful roles, both if them, but it's not for everyone. And no, that doesnt always have to do with social conditioning.

Lisa

Superstar
It's sad that you limit women's potential to be used by God to marriage and motherhood. Beautiful roles, both if them, but it's not for everyone. And no, that doesnt always have to do with social conditioning.
That’s not limited...helping our husbands is a good thing!
Genesis‬ ‭2:18, 23-24‬ ‭
Then the LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.”

The man said, “This is now bone of my bones, And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man.” For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.​
‭‭
Is there anything more noble than raising the next generation? To give birth to that sweet, helpless human being and to care for it and nurture it..then to set it free to be its own person? That is the woman’s wheelhouse.

Robin

Veteran
That’s not limited...helping our husbands is a good thing!
Genesis‬ ‭2:18, 23-24‬ ‭
Then the LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.”

The man said, “This is now bone of my bones, And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man.” For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.​
‭‭
Is there anything more noble than raising the next generation? To give birth to that sweet, helpless human being and to care for it and nurture it..then to set it free to be its own person? That is the woman’s wheelhouse.
Okay Lisa. You can think that. I know that once you have an opinion it's like pulling teeth to try and get you to see perspectives other than your own. Keep your head up your rear and pretend the world doesn't exist independently of your own personal experiences and beliefs. Enjoy your bubble.

Lisa

Superstar
Okay Lisa. You can think that. I know that once you have an opinion it's like pulling teeth to try and get you to see perspectives other than your own. Keep your head up your rear and pretend the world doesn't exist independently of your own personal experiences and beliefs. Enjoy your bubble.
Why should I say that a woman‘s role isn’t the one that God designed for her?

Robin

Veteran
Why should I say that a woman‘s role isn’t the one that God designed for her?
No one is saying that. As usual you fail to grasp nuances in conversation and simplify everything to the most base concepts. The world is not Eden. You take that primary commandment to carry through to a very different world to EVERY person. Not every women is maternal and cases of some women abusing their own children and generally failing to be good wives and mothers is proof that not every women has the capabilities to fulfill that role by virtue of being female. You clearly idolize marriage as being the highest aspiration even above serving God. Which is sad.

Lisa

Superstar
No one is saying that. As usual you fail to grasp nuances in conversation and simplify everything to the most base concepts. The world is not Eden. You take that primary commandment to carry through to a very different world to EVERY person. Not every women is maternal and cases of some women abusing their own children and generally failing to be good wives and mothers is proof that not every women has the capabilities to fulfill that role by virtue of being female. You clearly idolize marriage as being the highest aspiration even above serving God. Which is sad.
Does God change to fit us? Does God’s word change just because we don’t find it convenient? I would say that God doesn’t change, that what He thought was best in the beginning is still best now.

I don’t idolize marriage but it is because I serve God that I know how good marriage and motherhood is...otherwise I would be like the rest of the world and disparage them both.

Robin

Veteran
Does God change to fit us? Does God’s word change just because we don’t find it convenient? I would say that God doesn’t change, that what He thought was best in the beginning is still best now.

I don’t idolize marriage but it is because I serve God that I know how good marriage and motherhood is...otherwise I would be like the rest of the world and disparage them both.
It's not about convenience it's about logic. Which you, I'm sorry to say, don't seem to be too fond of. If God had such a strict mandate on singleness then why were so many prominent (both male and female) characters in the bible unmarried? Including Jesus himself btw. If it were that important He wouldve commanded everyone to marry, which He doesn't. Is it really that mind-bending for you to believe that some people are not born with the desire for marriage and child-rearing? Or that it might be easier to fully devote yourself to God without a family (which the bible itself asserts actually). You do idolize marriage because you'd rather have people sit in unhappy marriages raising kids they may not even want and praying for things to change as opposed to, Idk, going out and doing missionary work, or working with troubled communities both of which are infinitely easier without having to worry about the safety of your children. God also calls us to be wise and knowledgeable and believing God's command to "be fruitful and multiply" applies to this day (in a world where the earth no longer needs to be filled and tamed by man) is ridiculous. I don't expect anything less from you and your lack of comprehension skills though, Lisa. Like I said, keep your head up your rear, I know that's the most comfortable for you.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
It's not about convenience it's about logic. Which you, I'm sorry to say, don't seem to be too fond of. If God had such a strict mandate on singleness then why were so many prominent (both male and female) characters in the bible unmarried? Including Jesus himself btw. If it were that important He wouldve commanded everyone to marry, which He doesn't. Is it really that mind-bending for you to believe that some people are not born with the desire for marriage and child-rearing? Or that it might be easier to fully devote yourself to God without a family (which the bible itself asserts actually). You do idolize marriage because you'd rather have people sit in unhappy marriages raising kids they may not even want and praying for things to change as opposed to, Idk, going out and doing missionary work, or working with troubled communities both of which are infinitely easier without having to worry about the safety of your children. God also calls us to be wise and knowledgeable and believing God's command to "be fruitful and multiply" applies to this day (in a world where the earth no longer needs to be filled and tamed by man) is ridiculous. I don't expect anything less from you and your lack of comprehension skills though, Lisa. Like I said, keep your head up your rear, I know that's the most comfortable for you.
What do you mean it’s not about convenience?

God isn’t going to marry and procreate with humans..He didn’t even like angels doing that.

I didn’t realize the Bible asserted that we shouldn’t get married..even Jesus brought up what I’ve been saying..
Mark‬ ‭10:6-8‬ ‭
But from the beginning of creation, God MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE. FOR THIS REASON A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER, AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH; so they are no longer two, but one flesh.

That’s been God’s plan since the beginning. I don’t think that in all this time that the plan has changed, woman can still bear children after all and there isn’t a cutoff of be fruitful and multiply. Doesn’t say be fruitful and multiply except..

Robin

Veteran
What do you mean it’s not about convenience?
Settling down nowadays is infinitely harder than it used to be. The world has gotten worse and worse with people just becoming increasingly selfish and narcissistic. It's not "inconvenient" to get married like you said, it's damn difficult to find someone to even DATE seriously if you're in it for the long term and have any discernable Christian standards.

God isn’t going to marry and procreate with humans..He didn’t even like angels doing that.
What does this even mean?

I didn’t realize the Bible asserted that we shouldn’t get married..even Jesus brought up what I’ve been saying..
Mark‬ ‭10:6-8‬ ‭
But from the beginning of creation, God MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE. FOR THIS REASON A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER, AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH; so they are no longer two, but one flesh.

That’s been God’s plan since the beginning. I don’t think that in all this time that the plan has changed, woman can still bear children after all and there isn’t a cutoff of be fruitful and multiply. Doesn’t say be fruitful and multiply except..
Lol. Jesus was answering a question about DIVORCE and contextualized marriage. He did not give the command for everyone to get married.

"Now concerning the things of which you wrote to me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman." -1 Corinthians 7:1

"For I wish that all men were even as I myself. But each one has his own gift from God, one in this manner and another in that. But I say to the unmarried and to the widows: It is good for them if they remain even as I am." -1 Corinthians 7:7–8

"But the married man is anxious about worldly things, how to please his wife, 34 and his interests are divided. And the unmarried or betrothed woman is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to be holy in body and spirit. But the married woman is anxious about worldly things, how to please her husband. 35 I say this for your own benefit, gnot to lay any restraint upon you, but to promote good order and to secure your undivided devotion to the Lord." -1 Corinthians 7:33-35

"But he said to them, “Not everyone can receive this saying, but only bthose to cwhom it is given. 12 For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs dfor the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it.” -Matthew 19:11–12

Tell me, if a woman's greatest accomplishment is being a wife and mother then what do you think of Anna:

Luke 2:36-38
"Now there was one, Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was of a great age, and had lived with a husband seven years from her virginity; 37 and this woman was a widow of about eighty-four years, who did not depart from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day. 38 And coming in that instant she gave thanks to the Lord, and spoke of Him to all those who looked for redemption in Jerusalem."

Do you think her calling inferior because she chose to remain unwed, had no children mentioned but instead served the Lord day and night in His temple? Almost any women can get knocked up, its not some magical thing. But not every women can be a good mother and wife. I shudder to imagine what you think of infertile women who are unable to have kids.

Robin

Veteran
@Lisa I don't have the time or patience to carry on with this conversation as I have classes starting soon. I'm not going to lie, you infuriate me to no end in virtually every discussion you take part in purely because of your stubborn ignorance and all I can do is hope you eventually learn to recognize that other perspectives exist beside your own.