No regard...for the desire of women

Lisa

Superstar
One would think that by now you'd realize that not all women desire a husband or kids.
I think its the culture that has deceived women into thinking they’d be better off without men or children. Look at how many women have aborted their own flesh and blood, cheer about it and want others to experience it..that’s insane. That is also rebelling against what God says is good.

Lisa

Superstar
In the UK, the highest number of benefit claimants are white working class people.

Benefit fraud is committed by tons of people. How is it religion specific??
I’ve read about muslims living off benefits, and from an American pov where single women generally are the ones who have children and live off benefits, I can see that happening in the UK.

manama

Star
I think its the culture that has deceived women into thinking they’d be better off without men or children. Look at how many women have aborted their own flesh and blood, cheer about it and want others to experience it..that’s insane. That is also rebelling against what God says is good.
Then you shouldn't be talking about desire of women.

Haich

Superstar
There's a growing number of people choosing not to have kids, why should they be shunned? It's not a sin to decide something isn't for you! A child and marriage for some just isn't on the horizon.

There are others who struggle to conceive and what do you say to that? God is punishing them for their past sins?? Again, due to the technologies we have access to, we can determine and treat fertility issues. Those with untreatable conditions are starting to have access to other avenues in which they can still have a chance at parenthood.

We are not defined by our ability to raise children and give birth, come on that's such a ridiculous notion.

Haich

Superstar
I’ve read about muslims living off benefits, and from an American pov where single women generally are the ones who have children and live off benefits, I can see that happening in the UK.
Why does religion and claiming benefits correlate??

Also as stated before, the white working classes from the North of England make up a higher percentage of claimants than the asians and blacks in larger southern cities.

Lisa

Superstar
Why does religion and claiming benefits correlate??

Also as stated before, the white working classes from the North of England make up a higher percentage of claimants than the asians and blacks in larger southern cities.
We were talking about why muslim women were allowed financial independence to which I remembered to have read that many muslims in Western Europe are living off assistance and wondered if that was the reason why muslim women are allowed financial independence..enough for them to live off assistance anyway. Idk how else it could apply when women could be out of her husbands life if he tells her he divorces her 3 times.

manama

Star
Atleast you have to divorce thrice on three separate occasions to actually be divorced from your spouse for Muslims. The west way is just walking out and never going back.

Haich

Superstar
We were talking about why muslim women were allowed financial independence to which I remembered to have read that many muslims in Western Europe are living off assistance and wondered if that was the reason why muslim women are allowed financial independence..enough for them to live off assistance anyway. Idk how else it could apply when women could be out of her husbands life if he tells her he divorces her 3 times.
Wow. I just can't deal with your stupidity today.

Bye.

Lisa

Superstar
Atleast you have to divorce thrice on three separate occasions to actually be divorced from your spouse for Muslims. The west way is just walking out and never going back.
Is that how muslim women can divorce their husbands too?

manama

Star
Is that how muslim women can divorce their husbands too?
Actually yeah thats how people used to divorce when papers didn't exist and no contracts had to be signed. Now you just go and do it the court way.

Lisa

Superstar
Actually yeah thats how people used to divorce when papers didn't exist and no contracts had to be signed. Now you just go and do it the court way.
Muslim Women in India Are Claiming Their Rights
Triple Talaq is the Sunni Islamic practice in which a husband can instantly divorce his wife simply by pronouncing talaq—the Arabic word for divorce—three times. The pronouncement can be verbal, in writing, or even via social media or text message. The basic practice is 1,400 years old, and it leaves women with no rights, no say, and often no property, home, or income. These six repetitive syllables destroy lives.
https://www.globalfundforwomen.org/triple-talaq-women-say-no-to-instant-divorce/

manama

Star
Muslim Women in India Are Claiming Their Rights
Triple Talaq is the Sunni Islamic practice in which a husband can instantly divorce his wife simply by pronouncing talaq—the Arabic word for divorce—three times. The pronouncement can be verbal, in writing, or even via social media or text message. The basic practice is 1,400 years old, and it leaves women with no rights, no say, and often no property, home, or income. These six repetitive syllables destroy lives.
https://www.globalfundforwomen.org/triple-talaq-women-say-no-to-instant-divorce/
Triple talaq has been illegal in india for a while plus it needs to be said three times on three different occasions for the marriage to end, not our fault that some people think "divorce divorce divorce" means divorce instantly. You still have to finalize via paperwork duh. Also "no rights, no say and no property/home" is cultural. You get alimony plus every other stuff thats in your marriage contract.

Lisa

Superstar
Triple talaq has been illegal in india for a while plus it needs to be said three times on three different occasions for the marriage to end, not our fault that some people think "divorce divorce divorce" means divorce instantly. You still have to finalize via paperwork duh. Also "no rights, no say and no property/home" is cultural. You get alimony plus every other stuff thats in your marriage contract.
I don’t think its quite as fair as you make it sound from what I have read on the subject.

Lisa

Superstar
I had posted about this king officially taking a concubine I’m front of his wife....it looks like the relationship with the concubine didn’t work out so well...
Thailand's King Maha Vajiralongkorn has stripped his 34-year-old consort of all titles, less than three months after she was bestowed with the position in a bizarre kneeling ceremony.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7596635/Thai-king-strips-34-year-old-concubine-royal-consort-titles-disloyalty-king.html

It also looks like it didn’t help his relationship with his wife...go figure!
Vajiralongkorn, who has been married three times, spends much of his time with his wife and mistress at the Grand Hotel Sonnenbichl in the German resort town of Garmisch-Partenkirchen.

Yet Queen Suthida reportedly spends most of her time at Hotel Waldegg in Engelberg, Switzerland, without her husband.

I had posted about this king officially taking a concubine I’m front of his wife....it looks like the relationship with the concubine didn’t work out so well...
Thailand's King Maha Vajiralongkorn has stripped his 34-year-old consort of all titles, less than three months after she was bestowed with the position in a bizarre kneeling ceremony.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7596635/Thai-king-strips-34-year-old-concubine-royal-consort-titles-disloyalty-king.html

It also looks like it didn’t help his relationship with his wife...go figure!
Vajiralongkorn, who has been married three times, spends much of his time with his wife and mistress at the Grand Hotel Sonnenbichl in the German resort town of Garmisch-Partenkirchen.

Yet Queen Suthida reportedly spends most of her time at Hotel Waldegg in Engelberg, Switzerland, without her husband.
Not surprising when people practice polygamy. God warned against this.