No regard...for the desire of women

Lisa

Superstar

...and this is why many of us are glad you're at home typing on a computer and not in any position to enforce this notion.
Enforce what notion..that women are happier in the home? That children are happier when their moms are in the home?

Haich

Superstar
Why would you be living off your husband...he would be providing for you. It‘s been a long time when men were just the bread earners.

We have benefits in the states too... I can’t really answer hypothetical questions, sorry.

Feminism didn’t help women or families and its worse now.
You can't answer the question because you're devoid of even an atom of logic.

If you had to work, you would. Actually, I remember a while back you saying you have a job and then you'd log out of the boards.

Aren't you married? Why are you working?

Hypocrite!

Lisa

Superstar
I don’t know why I bother...

I never said it was ALL women Lisa. But denying ALL women rights because your book says so, means MANY women end up being stuck in abusive relationships or with men who cheat on them.. your world view is a big middle finger to these women, whom yojclearly don’t give two shits about.

or here’s one - my grandpa died when he was 40 and they had 5 young children, grandma couldn’t get a job because “she’s a woman” and the whole family suffered through extreme poverty for upwards of a decade until the oldest son could drop out of school and get a job, even then it was incredibly rough.

Women didn’t fight for rights because things were so great and they were just bored or something. That’s incredibly ridiculous.

And yes Lisa the economic situation is the “elites” fault. It isn’t women’s. You are telling me I’m looking to blame someone except your doing the exact same thing except blaming a different group. The wrong group.
You do this for fun...remember? Haha

You are acting like its all women...some women do end up in abusive relationships..and some don’t. I care about people..you guys think I don’t but I do..I just have a different outlook than you do.

What are they fighting for now then? Rights to kill the baby..because that’s a good idea?

Haich

Superstar
Enforce what notion..that women are happier in the home? That children are happier when their moms are in the home?
Why do you think working mums are always at work? There is part time work you know and there are jobs which have hours in line with the school day...it's really not an alien concept...

I know a lot of working mums and they are all home around 5, many pick their kids up from extra curricular school clubs and make dinner and put their kids to bed!!

Sure, it's an anecdotal example but you really need to leave your house and actually see how far society has progressed since your youth which by the sounds of it, was in the 1930s!

Lisa

Superstar
Hypocrite!
How am I a hypocrite? I did stay home with my children while my husband worked. I supported him as he worked...its what I’m talking about. I am not currently working and I’m usually not on when my family is home.

justjess

Superstar
You do this for fun...remember? Haha

You are acting like its all women...some women do end up in abusive relationships..and some don’t. I care about people..you guys think I don’t but I do..I just have a different outlook than you do.

What are they fighting for now then? Rights to kill the baby..because that’s a good idea?
I’m not acting like it’s ALL women. Those are your own words that you keep unsuccessfully trying to put in my mouth. But when ALL women don’t have rights that includes THOSE women who need those rights to escape a bad situation. Or to provide for their family after being widowed. Your world view and you yourself just basically shrug like “oh well”

You have the option to stay home last time I checked. Your advocating for women to not have the option to work if they need or want to. No one took staying home AWAY from you.

justjess

Superstar
How am I a hypocrite? I did stay home with my children while my husband worked. I supported him as he worked...its what I’m talking about. I am not currently working and I’m usually not on when my family is home.
Seeing as your on all the time I take it your family REALLY doesn’t like spending time with you

Lisa

Superstar
I’m not acting like it’s ALL women. Those are your own words that you keep unsuccessfully trying to put in my mouth. But when ALL women don’t have rights that includes THOSE women who need those rights to escape a bad situation. Or to provide for their family after being widowed. Your world view and you yourself just basically shrug like “oh well”

You have the option to stay home last time I checked. Your advocating for women to not have the option to work if they need or want to. No one took staying home AWAY from you.
I think more to the point is that the option to stay home has been taking away from other women.

Haich

Superstar
You worked whilst you were married and had children...you've just spent the best part of 3 pages arguing this is wrong...

You are a hypocrite.

Ohh so for a portion of your life you were a stay at home mum? So that makes you exempt from the working mum title?

Bullshit.

You don't seem to understand that you don't speak for ALL women, Lisa. This conversation has been had already with you, and you're not willing to accept that women have the ABILITY to do more than just breed. I surmise your stance is because you're doing what you can to justify your own choices in life, but they're not for everyone, which is what people are trying to explain to you and to no avail.

Your reason for not willing to accept this is something that I think you need to deal with. However, you clearly lack self-reflection so my guess is you'll be making this statement for eternity.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
You worked whilst you were married and had children...you've just spend the best part if 3 pages arguing this is wrong...

You are a hypocrite.

Ohh so for a portion of your life you were a stay at home mum? So that makes you exempt from the working mum title?

Bullshit.
I spent the better part of three pages arguing what God wanted for women and what He said was right..and I agree that it is right..there is a difference.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
You don't seem to understand that you don't speak for ALL women, Lisa. This conversation has been had already with you, and you're not willing to accept that woman have the ABILITY to do more than just breed. I surmise your stance is because you're doing what you can to justify your own choices in life, but they're not for everyone, which is what people are trying to explain to you and to no avail.

Your reason for not willing to accept this is something that I think you need to deal with. However, you clearly lack self-reflection so my guess is you'll be making this statement for eternity.
Why wouldn’t I agree with God? I do accept that the way God ordained it is no longer the norm. I accept that most people aren’t going to live the way God wants and they will do what they think they need to do. But, I also accept that things work better when people live the way God said is good.