No regard...for the desire of women

Serveto

Star
it was a joke because they’re so pretty it must be created, but obviously I don’t believe in theism.

Yes seriously lol, I don’t know why though, I just find them very pleasant.
Dear Mo, thank you for attending my almost Bible study, whether you are a believer or not, and thank you for contributing to what isn't, as yet, my foot fetish, but could become one. You are always welcome to join in, quote, and contribute to my posts, which are usually contra-Lisa threads, and I considered your selection from the Song of Solomon particularly scintillating and relevant. Your (theistic) friend, Serv.

Last edited:

sickgirl15

Established
Not only man being a master but a woman having a desire for her husband but he rules over her...seems what happens in life and part of the problem in men and women’s relationships.

Well, I also think of how women have entered the workforce and have invaded men’s ability to provide for his family. Couples now a days need the 2 incomes to make it, when at certain times men worked and women were able to stay at home with their children. I don’t know that I think that new technologies alleviated the curse...just added to it..where the woman has to work now and if she doesn’t many families are in hard times to make it. Some just deal with it so the woman can stay at home to raise kids but most don’t.

Yes, it is phenomenal, and good for them, but at the same time does it negatively effect families? God told us to populate the earth and I think He also had families in mind.

Thank you Ann for your kind words! :)
How could you possibly say that “women have entered the workforce and have invaded men’s ability to provide for his family?!” In this day and age, if a man and woman (OR a homosexual couple) choose to get married and have a child (or two), buy a modest size home, rent an apartment, purchase a car (or two), the cost of living will be a major factor in their life. It is perfectly normal for both people in a marriage to go outside the home to earn a living; and that includes the female in the relationship. You blaming all women for “invading” the workforce is ignorant, extremely sexist, and is simply ridiculous. You make it sound like working outside the home is something that only married, heterosexual MEN should do, and all women who are in a heterosexual relationship should stay at home and be a “housewife” and raise the kid(s) rather than work at a job that pays money where they have to leave the home. That is really OUTDATED, traditional, and oppressive. Women do not “invade” the workforce and stop men from earning money at all. Men in the USA actually are paid a higher salary than their female counterparts for doing the exact same work; did you know this? There is STILL a wage gap between the sexes, and us women are on the lower end of the spectrum; you really need to educate yourself before making ignorant and misogynistic comments that disrespect YOURSELF as a woman. Self-hatred is a very sad state of mind to have as a woman; especially when you live in a (patriarchy; no matter WHAT country you live in); if your female, you will DEFINITELY not be seen as an equal human being to a man. And not EVERY woman desires to marry a man, “settle down,” and have children. Lots of women simply wish to live alone, remain childless, and pursue the career of her choice, and create her own path in life. It’s the year 2019, and life has changed immensely from the 1950’s for women; we have more choices and “freedom” than ever. Remember, we had to FIGHT for the right to VOTE not “too many” years ago. We were not allowed to, and we’re seen as “property.” If it weren’t for the strong, amazing and revolutionary Feminists of the 1970’s being fed up with living under the patriarchal, oppressive system that held us down for so long, us women would most likely not have the freedom and choices we have today!

Lisa

Superstar
How could you possibly say that “women have entered the workforce and have invaded men’s ability to provide for his family?!” In this day and age, if a man and woman (OR a homosexual couple) choose to get married and have a child (or two), buy a modest size home, rent an apartment, purchase a car (or two), the cost of living will be a major factor in their life. It is perfectly normal for both people in a marriage to go outside the home to earn a living; and that includes the female in the relationship. You blaming all women for “invading” the workforce is ignorant, extremely sexist, and is simply ridiculous. You make it sound like working outside the home is something that only married, heterosexual MEN should do, and all women who are in a heterosexual relationship should stay at home and be a “housewife” and raise the kid(s) rather than work at a job that pays money where they have to leave the home. That is really OUTDATED, traditional, and oppressive. Women do not “invade” the workforce and stop men from earning money at all. Men in the USA actually are paid a higher salary than their female counterparts for doing the exact same work; did you know this? There is STILL a wage gap between the sexes, and us women are on the lower end of the spectrum; you really need to educate yourself before making ignorant and misogynistic comments that disrespect YOURSELF as a woman. Self-hatred is a very sad state of mind to have as a woman; especially when you live in a (patriarchy; no matter WHAT country you live in); if your female, you will DEFINITELY not be seen as an equal human being to a man. And not EVERY woman desires to marry a man, “settle down,” and have children. Lots of women simply wish to live alone, remain childless, and pursue the career of her choice, and create her own path in life. It’s the year 2019, and life has changed immensely from the 1950’s for women; we have more choices and “freedom” than ever. Remember, we had to FIGHT for the right to VOTE not “too many” years ago. We were not allowed to, and we’re seen as “property.” If it weren’t for the strong, amazing and revolutionary Feminists of the 1970’s being fed up with living under the patriarchal, oppressive system that held us down for so long, us women would most likely not have the freedom and choices we have today!
It seems to me that that is exactly what happened. Men were the workers and women stayed home with the kids. Seemed to work for people for a long time.

If women weren’t in the workforce and only men were...men would better able to provide for their families as it would only be men competing against each other for jobs...as it is they now also must compete against women.

What’s wrong with staying home and raising a family? Many women have done just that throughout history. It’s the best and most rewarding job a women can do. And we are made to have children...seems to me to be what we ought to be doing.

I don’t have any self hatred...I just believe that families run better when the woman stays home and raises her family. I’m not preaching something that I didn’t do, btw.

The 2019 woman seems selfish and lonely, honestly..it’s hardly surprising that this is the me generation.

I think we should have left the politics to the men.

I don’t see where the feminists did us any favors. Women have to work outside of the home now and have convinced women that getting married and having children aren’t good choices. Have worked hard to convince women that they can be just like men when we have a different role to men and have carried on a gender war between men and women. I don’t see where feminism helped anything.

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
The word 'sinister' comes from Latin meaning 'left'. Seems to say a lot.

(While the Latin for 'right' is 'dexter'; as in dextrous for example.)

Lisa

Superstar
This is what I’ve been talking about in my op...I like how he talks about the burka as suffocation in the desert..it’s cruel no matter how you look at it and I do believe it’s from the devil. Then he brings up the secular deception from the devil as well...
It is war on motherhood, nurture, love and support of men, marriage, romance and loyalty. Everything truly womanly is diminished and desecrated by progressive secularists.
The only thing I’ve never really understood was the reference that abortion is really a sacrifice to molech..but I think everything else he says is spot on.

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.(Genesis 3:15)
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.(Revelation 12:17)
We see by these texts that the Serpent of Genesis becomes a Dragon by Revelation. He is the enemy of all mankind, the original murderer and tempter, whose task is to alienate all men from God. But the Dragon/Serpent hates women in particular.
Judeo/Christian civilization has recognized the uniqueness of women. A women is elevated, by God, she is the receptacle of new life, salvation would come through the woman. She is different, uniquely made, she has weakness that make her worthy of protection and dignity, she is to be shrouded in a kind of mystery. There was a day when the Judeo/Christian world recognized this and it made us a superior civilization.
The rebellion of sexual anarchy we are seeing is an out and out rebellion against God. Women are not men. They don’t belong in combat, they bear children and are to be protected and “covered” for that reason among others. It is written, “Male and Female Created He them, in the image of God He created them…”
The devil hates women particularly, because the salvation of man would be born of a woman.
This is why false religion such as Islam is so harsh and unjust to women, using and abusing them like so many chattels.To enshroud women in the Burka in the hot climate of the Middle East is an act of suffocation. In Islamic theology all sexual sins are virtually the fault of women, and Mohammed reported that Hell was full of women and that very few women would be in paradise.
Secularism, also being satanic, is hateful of true womanhood. What is feminism but the hatred of the truly female? It is war on motherhood, nurture, love and support of men, marriage, romance and loyalty. Everything truly womanly is diminished and desecrated by progressive secularists.
The greatest modern expression of the serpent’s hatred of women would have to be abortion and its twisted twin, homosexuality. Abortion is an all out assault on the woman’s privilege to be a mother and to nurture life in the sacredness of the womb.
That this unholy sacrifice to Moloch is untouchable, even when the nation was sickened by films of “Planned Parenthood” personnel casually discussing trafficking in body parts, and the ways to remove kidney’s and livers from babies, is a testament to the deep spiritual defilement of our ruling elites. Who did they go after legally? The Neo-Nazis trafficking in body parts, as American public demanded?
No, our former President granted a blasphemous”God Bless you Planned Parenthood” before sending in his Justice Department to prosecute the brave soul who brought these abominations to light. * Soon there will be a horrifying day of accountability to all who participated in this or who supported this evil ruler.
Ironically this generation imagines that it has exalted the status of women, when in truth it is ruthlessly destroying it.
Perhaps the latest example of the sad debasement and even de-humanization of women comes in the appalling “transgender restroom debate”. Sexual deviants are now demanding the “right”to define their own gender, and go into the public restrooms of their own choice. Astonishingly our “leaders” are giving this appalling delusion credibility. So also is corporate America. Target stores are just one of the many public places of merchandise which is announcing open restrooms according to “Gender preference”. Incredibly a good many middle schools are doing the same!
The hatred for women in particular that this reveals is manifold.
For example, it is estimated that there are about .03 percentage of population that identifies itself as “Transgender” , whereas more than fifty percent of the population is female. The dignity and privacy of fifty percent of the people has been given up to please the perverse confusion of a minute fraction of the population!
Now Grandma, or grand daughter cannot even safely retreat to go to the bathroom without the prospect of either a sexual anarchist or a bona fide predator having full right to enter at will into the restroom with her.I cannot think of a more degrading circumstance for any woman.
I realize it goes both ways, but there is a vast difference between a man and a woman.To have a deranged lesbian walk into a men’s room would of course be uncomfortable to most men, but it would not be near the sense of defilement that would occur should a man walk into a women’s restroom. It just isn’t right, it is indefensible, and an assault on something sacred to men and women alike.
Most people know this, but seem paralyzed, by the Spiritual warfare unleashed upon all mankind at the moment. It is astonishing the number of people who take this change in stride, as “just the next thing we need to get used to”. This is the dismantlement of ourselves as persons. There is nothing as undignified and demeaning as having to go to the bathroom in the presence of the opposite sex!
There is much, much more to this than meets the eye. Perhaps Theodore Dalyrimple’s quote can give us some insight into what is happening here in these new , indefensible “rights” being conferred on the lowest among us at the expense of our dignity and common humanity,
In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is…in some small way to become evil oneself. One’s standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”
― Theodore Dalrymple

* By contrast, our current Presient just declared that from here on the anniversary of the abominable “Roe vs Wade” decision, be called “Sanctity of Life Day”.

Lisa

Superstar
When you take out motherhood and marriage...what really does a woman have to march about? Honestly? That is our essence. When people rejoice in abortion as a woman’s right..that’s just evil and twisted and takes away a large part of what it means to be a woman.

justjess

Superstar
When you take out motherhood and marriage...what really does a woman have to march about? Honestly? That is our essence. When people rejoice in abortion as a woman’s right..that’s just evil and twisted and takes away a large part of what it means to be a woman.
Majority of people who get abortions are already mothers most of the rest become mothers later Lisa.

Lisa

Superstar
Majority of people who get abortions are already mothers most of the rest become mothers later Lisa.
It‘s sick to rejoice in killing babies and for what? I think that has had a negative affect on generations of people because if your own mom can kill you...wow! I didn’t say that women don’t become mom’s before or after abortions...but a sad commentary as to how degrading that is and how it degrades life to be worthless...maybe I should add that to my other thread...

justjess

Superstar
It‘s sick to rejoice in killing babies and for what? I think that has had a negative affect on generations of people because if your own mom can kill you...wow! I didn’t say that women don’t become mom’s before or after abortions...but a sad commentary as to how degrading that is and how it degrades life to be worthless...maybe I should add that to my other thread...
“When you take motherhood and marriage.. really what does a woman have”

Most of those women supporting a right to abortion and those actually having abortions ARE mothers and wives, plus there’s more to being a woman than that.

Lisa

Superstar
plus there’s more to being a woman than that.
What more is there?

Most of those women supporting a right to abortion and those actually having abortions ARE mothers and wives,
Truly sad and goes to show that people will believe any lie told to them to get what they want. All its done is to make people seem worthless.

justjess

Superstar
What more is there?

Truly sad and goes to show that people will believe any lie told to them to get what they want. All its done is to make people seem worthless.
I’m sorry to be the first to break it to you Lisa.. but your worth as a person and as a woman is way deeper than your procreative capacities.

Lisa

Superstar
Actually it is. The fact that you can’t see that... it’s almost sad, if you weren’t just so horrible.
What is more important than raising children and having a family? Keeping your husband happy? That’s pretty important stuff right there and to say that its meaningless is the cause of a lot of unhappiness in the world.

Lisa

Superstar
I did t say it was meaningless Lisa. I said it’s not everything. Learn how to read.
Its meaningless if people want to say that women don’t need to have children, they can abort anyone they want if they want. Its meaningless when they leave their children to have jobs outside the home. Its meaningless when they don’t have husbands and just have boyfriends who aren’t the fathers of their children. Women created a problem by wanting what wasn’t theirs in the first place and fighting men over what is a man’s territory in order to what be equal? Did that make women equal or did that kill the family?