No regard...for the desire of women

Lisa

Superstar
Eve didn't really have a choice to love Adam now did she? And not all people find love now do they? If you don't see what's so wrong about the idea of being created as a lesser being for the benefit of another then I can't explain it for you. I think the fact that you'd think that those women would automatically be lonely (never mind that not everyone needs another person to feel complete, never mind that there are a host of reasons for someone being single including *gasp* CHOICE) really shows the extent of your ability to force other people to fit your perception. I am going to bow out now.
View attachment 25043
I could say the same thing about you, but I’m politely answering your questions....

I’m not sure what Eve only having Adam to love has to do with anything...

I’m not sure if all people find love or not...I don’t know all people.

I guess if I thought I was created to be some guys slave then I would have a problem with it..but that’s not why God created women.

People need each other, I don’t believe anyone wants to be alone.

Ok, have a good day.

sickgirl15

Established
He will show no regard....for the desire of women.

Daniel 11:37
He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, I want to focus though, on the desire of women aspect of the antichrist.
Some people believe that he is gay and doesn’t like women, however, I believe that he doesn’t like women and doesn’t want them to have their desires.

It seems to me that this is happening in this day and age. I think of the feminist movement, that acts as if they are for women and empowering women, but I think it has actually had the opposite effect.
Women are nurturers and we have the internal organs to bear children. That is our calling from God, to have and nurture our children, but with the feminist movement, we are told that that is not our calling, that we can be like men and work out of the home. I think this has had a negative effect on families, where no one is home to raise their kids and the kids are in daycare. Someone else is raising your children now. Granted, women have a lot going for them, and I’m not saying a career is horrible, but raising kids is the greatest privilege and most important job any woman can have. We are talking about our family here....

Then there is the your body your choice stuff...How did it come down to killing your baby being ok or should even be a choice at all? Shouldn’t it be the women’s choice is to have sex knowing it may lead to a pregnancy or not? After that, you have a little life in you and that now trumps any other choice you may want to make. It seems so wrong to say that a woman has the right to kill her unborn kid and its all ok and no one better tell her any different!
What if the man wants to keep the baby, does that matter at all? I guess, though a lot of men want the women to get the abortions. There seems to be a growing rift between marriage and children. To divorce means tragedy for the family and money hardships on both sides....better to not marry and kill off any kids that may come along, I guess.
Then there’s the pc saying that there is no harm to you to abort your baby..well you would have to be pretty hardened to not care that you took a little babies life. But to lessen that realization, people started referring to babies as fetus’. I guess it works, how many babies have been aborted worldwide now?

Then I think about a religion that to me, personifies the verse..islam.
People will get mad over this, but I’m sorry, when you stick women in a cloth prison and try to call it normal...that screams no regard for the desire of women.
What person, let alone a woman wants to be stuck in a cloth prison? How is that modest in any way? Where you can only see a woman’s eyes and many times you can’t even see that. But, women are brainwashed...or is it threatened to wear it and told it is honoring to their god. The worst part is that women fear not wearing one because of the r*pe aspect of islam. Muslim men use r*pe to control women and to project their sins onto their women. If you cover up we won’t be tempted to r*pe you, is a twisted way to blame women for the muslim mans own sins.

I’ve also read about honor killings, that seem to happen to daughters of muslims and is perpetuated by the whole family, though many times just by the father and sons on female family members who don’t measure up to islamic standards. And so I guess the only way to change the female family members behavior is death. Seems pretty extreme to me.

In some cultures there is the female genital mutilation phenomena, though islam seems to be alright with this as well, as many of those cultures are islamic.
FGM is done to young girls and I’ve read it is usually done without any pain meds..but why would you give pain meds when you don’t care about what you are doing to the young girl? The affects of Fgm is an inability to urinate normally and when older an inability to enjoy sex.
Seems to me that this is a total disregard for women, why would women not want to enjoy sex, and who needs a problem with uritnation their whole life?

I also think of the grooming scandals in England where ‘asian’ men groomed local population girls for their own sexual desires and for the desires of other men. Though sex trafficking is ongoing throughout the world, what a sad commentary on the selling of women and girls for sex. Trapped in a world that they were forced into...

There also seems to be another disturbing disregard against girls, the marrying off of children to older men. I don’t know that its regulated just to islam...but it is a reality in islam. Poor girls should not be forced into the role of a wife and what that means, especially regarding sex. No little girl wants to have sex with anyone let an older man.

On the opposite end of the spectrum is the objectifying of women, the saddest part is the women who participate for whatever reasons. Thinking of the women of Hollywood who go to award shows or on the red carpet with barely anything on and that’s empowerment? How that is trickling down-I recently read an article about a young women who thinks nothing of walking around without a top. This is not widely accepted in society, but some people would like it to be, and apparently at music festivals, and places like burning man, it is normal to see. Which means, that it will be gaining momentum in society and normalization. But, then a lot of things have been normalized lately.

“I will put enmity between you and the woman…”. It would seem that this verse has a lot to do with the beginning of the disregard for women. It all started in the beginning, and it just keeps on increasing and having a huge, negative impact on women and everyone really.
Hi, I’m glad that you wrote this, and definitely bring up several unfortunate facts regarding negative realities that affect us women in today’s world; especially Muslim women. Islam is the religion that all Muslims follow. For more information about it, and the beliefs of a Muslim, do feel free to google “The Quran,” which is the book that all of them live by. Their religion is extremely oppressive to all women. I am a woman who was born and raised in America, but one of my parents is originally from Europe. I sincerely love to go overseas (Europe is fantastic) to visit family and friends when I am able; it’s absolutely incredible to travel, and feel that it is the best experience and education for a person. Anyways, I feel I am very lucky to have been raised with non-religious parents in America. They both never forced my brother and I to go to church or put pressure on me to “find a husband and have children.” What you wrote about women in the beginning of your comment is definitely debatable. Not every single American woman desires to get pregnant, bear children, get married (IF the father of the child that they both created CHOOSES to stay with her and be her “lawful” husband; she cannot force him, note..) I personally KNEW from a very young age that growing up and becoming a “housewife,” getting married, and looking for a man to support me financially was not going to be my path in life. Luckily, my parents agreed to allowing me to take a year off of school after my graduation, find employment, move out with my best friend (who was a gay man), and my boyfriend at the time, and just experience LIFE. Looking back, I had a fantastic time! A year later, my family and I went to Europe to visit some of our relatives; (the experience was AMAZING), and a short month later, I was going to move to the large city of my dreams to attend college at an amazing art school! If my parents lived by, and believed in the “rules” of whatever “religion” they happened to follow (let’s use “Islam” for example), I as a woman would have NEVER had the pleasure of having the freedom to choose to move out of my parent’s home at 18, find employment, travel, etc. The Quran (the Islamic “Bible”) does not state that all Muslim females have to undergo the HORRENDOUS, brutal, UNNECESSARY, misogynistic, and extremely nightmarish trauma of “Female Genital MUTILATION,” but many, many of them DO. I cannot say “all,” because I do not know this for a fact. I can not imagine anything more absolutely terrible than having to be restrained and being FORCED to live through an experience such as FGM. (Razors, scissors, and pieces of GLASS are reportedly used, and no anesthesia is administered to the females). I genuinely feel extreme empathy and sadness for Muslim women who have been made to go through this. I am lucky to be an American woman; in America, this isn’t something that I am forced to have done to my most private parts. The after affects of FGM are: extreme pain during sexual intercourse, CHILDBIRTH, and urination, just to name a few. Death is also a possibility while a female is being mutilated. What a NIGHTMARE!! So, “honor killings” (I call them “ honor MURDERS!”) are done to females who so called “dishonor” a Muslim family. She may fall in love with a man who her family does not “approve” of, for example. Her murder will be then committed by the males in her family, I believe. Can you imagine being MURDERED by your own FAMILY just because you, (because you happened to be born FEMALE), do not have the decision to have a relationship with the person of your own choosing?! That horrifies me down to my soul! Everyday existence must be very uncomfortable for Muslim women due to the fact that they are forced to wear hijabs (they are worn over their heads and cover all of the woman’s hair. Some cover a woman’s entire FACE, so only their EYES are visible to others. Heavy, long clothing is also mandatory for them to wear to cover their BODIES. Muslim men demand Muslim women appear “modest.” I agree with your comment about it being the MAN’S issue if he CHOOSES to think about sex while looking at a woman’s body. FORCING women to essentially walk around wearing a glorified paper bag made out of heavy cloth is extremely OPPRESSIVE and UNFAIR. I see Muslim women walking around my city a lot; the temperature here has been 80 degrees and higher at times; they must be incredibly UNCOMFORTABLE!! I do not believe that every single woman should be expected and forced to bear children and become housewives. THANKS to the BRAVE, REVOLUTIONARY, Wild, and strong women in the 60’s, the Feminist movement was created to LIBERATE and EMPOWER ALL women. Now, in the year 2019, American have CHOICES. If they are girls who are now growing who unfortunately have strict, religious, and oppressive parents, then they will have to wait to move out on their own to be able to live a free life of their own choosing. American women STILL do not earn the same salary as a man for doing the same exact JOB. Black women earn even LESS money! I am SHOCKED that this is STILL reality in the year 2019, and am HOPING these unfortunate facts will change! Women today have more choices and freedom than ever before in life, and I am thrilled and extremely happy to be alive right now. I also identify as “LGBTQ,” and am ecstatic that my people and I have more rights than EVER in our society! I believe that EVERY woman (REGARDLESS of her sexual orientation, ethnicity, or age), should have the freedom to pursue her dreams and goals in life! In conclusion, I played on my city’s Little League team when I was a young girl! (I was “designated hitter,” played 2nd base, and also left field)! My father was a coach! He always said to me “you can do anything that a boy can do, and even do it better)! I thank my Dad for making me believe this. He passed away about 4 years ago.. Dad, Rest In Peace! I love and miss you immensely! My message to ALL women and girls who are reading this is that I hope you all have the chance to enjoy living authentic and free lives! “Always be true to yourself!”

Haich

Superstar
Hi, I’m glad that you wrote this, and definitely bring up several unfortunate facts regarding negative realities that affect us women in today’s world; especially Muslim women. Islam is the religion that all Muslims follow. For more information about it, and the beliefs of a Muslim, do feel free to google “The Quran,” which is the book that all of them live by. Their religion is extremely oppressive to all women. I am a woman who was born and raised in America, but one of my parents is originally from Europe. I sincerely love to go overseas (Europe is fantastic) to visit family and friends when I am able; it’s absolutely incredible to travel, and feel that it is the best experience and education for a person. Anyways, I feel I am very lucky to have been raised with non-religious parents in America. They both never forced my brother and I to go to church or put pressure on me to “find a husband and have children.” What you wrote about women in the beginning of your comment is definitely debatable. Not every single American woman desires to get pregnant, bear children, get married (IF the father of the child that they both created CHOOSES to stay with her and be her “lawful” husband; she cannot force him, note..) I personally KNEW from a very young age that growing up and becoming a “housewife,” getting married, and looking for a man to support me financially was not going to be my path in life. Luckily, my parents agreed to allowing me to take a year off of school after my graduation, find employment, move out with my best friend (who was a gay man), and my boyfriend at the time, and just experience LIFE. Looking back, I had a fantastic time! A year later, my family and I went to Europe to visit some of our relatives; (the experience was AMAZING), and a short month later, I was going to move to the large city of my dreams to attend college at an amazing art school! If my parents lived by, and believed in the “rules” of whatever “religion” they happened to follow (let’s use “Islam” for example), I as a woman would have NEVER had the pleasure of having the freedom to choose to move out of my parent’s home at 18, find employment, travel, etc. The Quran (the Islamic “Bible”) does not state that all Muslim females have to undergo the HORRENDOUS, brutal, UNNECESSARY, misogynistic, and extremely nightmarish trauma of “Female Genital MUTILATION,” but many, many of them DO. I cannot say “all,” because I do not know this for a fact. I can not imagine anything more absolutely terrible than having to be restrained and being FORCED to live through an experience such as FGM. (Razors, scissors, and pieces of GLASS are reportedly used, and no anesthesia is administered to the females). I genuinely feel extreme empathy and sadness for Muslim women who have been made to go through this. I am lucky to be an American woman; in America, this isn’t something that I am forced to have done to my most private parts. The after affects of FGM are: extreme pain during sexual intercourse, CHILDBIRTH, and urination, just to name a few. Death is also a possibility while a female is being mutilated. What a NIGHTMARE!! So, “honor killings” (I call them “ honor MURDERS!”) are done to females who so called “dishonor” a Muslim family. She may fall in love with a man who her family does not “approve” of, for example. Her murder will be then committed by the males in her family, I believe. Can you imagine being MURDERED by your own FAMILY just because you, (because you happened to be born FEMALE), do not have the decision to have a relationship with the person of your own choosing?! That horrifies me down to my soul! Everyday existence must be very uncomfortable for Muslim women due to the fact that they are forced to wear hijabs (they are worn over their heads and cover all of the woman’s hair. Some cover a woman’s entire FACE, so only their EYES are visible to others. Heavy, long clothing is also mandatory for them to wear to cover their BODIES. Muslim men demand Muslim women appear “modest.” I agree with your comment about it being the MAN’S issue if he CHOOSES to think about sex while looking at a woman’s body. FORCING women to essentially walk around wearing a glorified paper bag made out of heavy cloth is extremely OPPRESSIVE and UNFAIR. I see Muslim women walking around my city a lot; the temperature here has been 80 degrees and higher at times; they must be incredibly UNCOMFORTABLE!! I do not believe that every single woman should be expected and forced to bear children and become housewives. THANKS to the BRAVE, REVOLUTIONARY, Wild, and strong women in the 60’s, the Feminist movement was created to LIBERATE and EMPOWER ALL women. Now, in the year 2019, American have CHOICES. If they are girls who are now growing who unfortunately have strict, religious, and oppressive parents, then they will have to wait to move out on their own to be able to live a free life of their own choosing. American women STILL do not earn the same salary as a man for doing the same exact JOB. Black women earn even LESS money! I am SHOCKED that this is STILL reality in the year 2019, and am HOPING these unfortunate facts will change! Women today have more choices and freedom than ever before in life, and I am thrilled and extremely happy to be alive right now. I also identify as “LGBTQ,” and am ecstatic that my people and I have more rights than EVER in our society! I believe that EVERY woman (REGARDLESS of her sexual orientation, ethnicity, or age), should have the freedom to pursue her dreams and goals in life! In conclusion, I played on my city’s Little League team when I was a young girl! (I was “designated hitter,” played 2nd base, and also left field)! My father was a coach! He always said to me “you can do anything that a boy can do, and even do it better)! I thank my Dad for making me believe this. He passed away about 4 years ago.. Dad, Rest In Peace! I love and miss you immensely! My message to ALL women and girls who are reading this is that I hope you all have the chance to enjoy living authentic and free lives! “Always be true to yourself!”
Codswallop.

Try paragraphing your story.

Lisa

Superstar
Do you think that identifying as LGBTQ is the reason you wouldn’t want to do the get married, have babies, traditional female role, since you aren’t traditional yourself?

I agree with what you said about islam and how it affects women, if there is anything that is totally inspired by having no regard for the desire of woman..that is it. But, I also believe that this thing that we tell our children about being whatever you want to encouraging girls to be other than wives and mothers is a big problem too.

Haich

Superstar
Islam is the only religion which allows women to have complete financial independence. A woman has full control of her earnings and is not required to support her husband unless she chooses to do so.

Khadija, the first wife of Mohammed was the breadwinner. The Quran has full regard for women and we have many rights and freedoms.

Unfortunately, a lot of patriarchal cultures don't enforce this and this is what people perceive to be islamic.

Vytas

Star
1 Timothy 2:11-15
"11 Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve; 14 and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. 15 Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control."

I would want to be someone who doesn't have to suffer the consequences of some predecessor's choice that I had nothing to do with. Or to be advised by the only apostle who was sent to the "gentiles" that I can only be saved through childbearing. And weren't the churchfathers and reformers supposedly the means through which God allowed his word to be made known on earth right? Why elect people to do such an important job if they don't share his opinion on something like the role and purpose of half the human race?
Yet church is full of woman teachers, preachers etc. They didn't got the message? Letter deals with problems in certain church, look for explanation if you really want to know. But you don't...
Why humans act like humans? There are still those type of people in church btw, I saw some "prophet" who was explaining in video that woman speaking in church is mark of the beast. I imagine if you saw it you would get mad even more. It's all Gods fault...
Who is forcing you to have kids ? Where ? I'm told pork is unhealthy but I like it and I eat it ,end of story. Stop looking for reasons...to do what you do...

Lisa

Superstar
Lol "desire of woman" says the person who considers a woman's life to start from her husband and end at her children.
There’s nothing wrong with selflessness, and it does reap its own rewards that I think are more rewarding then a career or doing your own thing.

Lisa

Superstar
Islam is the only religion which allows women to have complete financial independence. A woman has full control of her earnings and is not required to support her husband unless she chooses to do so.
Is that why many muslims living in the west are on welfare? If they’ve come with their wives anyway... The women applies and gets it?

manama

Star
1 Timothy 2:11-15
"11 Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve; 14 and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. 15 Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control."

I would want to be someone who doesn't have to suffer the consequences of some predecessor's choice that I had nothing to do with. Or to be advised by the only apostle who was sent to the "gentiles" that I can only be saved through childbearing. And weren't the churchfathers and reformers supposedly the means through which God allowed his word to be made known on earth right? Why elect people to do such an important job if they don't share his opinion on something like the role and purpose of half the human race?
How do two people fail a test and only one is held accountable, pretty sure they both fell into the trap, they both ate the fruit. Also how does giving birth save a woman? So if you're infertile, you were created for hell? So confusing.

Haich

Superstar
Is that why many muslims living in the west are on welfare? If they’ve come with their wives anyway... The women applies and gets it?
In the UK, the highest number of benefit claimants are white working class people.

Benefit fraud is committed by tons of people. How is it religion specific??