BREAKING NEWS : IT'S OFFICIAL AMERICA NOW SATANIC COUNTRY Bonus : Acts of God and Russia Outlawed Transgender Surgery

NINA JANKOWICZ SATANIC MINISTRY OF LIES AMERICA NOW SATANIC COUNTRY? We hear of Muslim Countries and Christian countries and Hindu countries etc. Is America the first Satanic country? Three witches right off the top of my head Gretchen Witmer, Kathy Hochul and Nina Jankowicz are particularly scary. What do they want? Why can't they leave us alone. And how did we end up living in a Satanic country?

Forgot to mention satanic witch now running the state of Oregon too. Also Biden might not last much longer and if he dies vice president Harris or Nancy Pelosi takes over. That like trying to choose between a prostitute and most powerful satanic witch of them all. If this is the best a democracy can offer why bother having elections at all. Why not just save all the money wasted to have elections and just give it to the homeless?

Daze

Superstar
We have been a satanic country.

Look at the occultic symbols the streets in DC form.
1652569493523.png 1652569544034.png

We weren't the first though. Brittan perpetuated alot of evil, killing untold numbers of people conquering various nations. To this day Canada and Australia are still under the British crown.

We are not the last either, Israel replaced us at least 2 decades ago.

Today it is somewhat global, you can find obelisks across the world, even in the most holy places. Such as the Vatican and Mount Arafat.

redqueen

Superstar
Guess she found out look where
she is today

She really does seem evil and has no
qualms about it or showing it proudly

Daze

Superstar
Be thankful you're awake to the Trump psy-op. He still has a massive following with alleged truthers like Project Veritas, X22 report and so on singing his praises.

Odds are they will put him back in the oval office in 2024.

Assuming we are not wiped out by then. Food shortages could see total anarchy within a year. There are already places seeing food revolts like Iran.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next story we have to listen to is that Osama Bin Laden somehow is still alive and everything is his fault.

That's a relief I was beginning to worry about her tracking me down for insulting her. What is with her bright red lipstick? I still say she could be a tranny. The thing that scares me most though is that people still watch MSLSD. I was hoping their audience was seriously reduced by the fake poisonous experimental gene therapy vaccines. Yeah maybe that's not nice thing to say but they trying to kill me and put me in Covid Concentration Camp.

That's a relief I was beginning to worry about her tracking me down for insulting her. What is with her bright red lipstick? I still say she could be a tranny. The thing that scares me most though is that people still watch MSLSD. I was hoping their audience was seriously reduced by the fake poisonous experimental gene therapy vaccines. Yeah maybe that's not nice thing to say but they trying to kill me and put me in Covid Concentration Camp.
Upon further reflection I'm beginning to be suspicious about how Nina has so quickly been shall we say sacrificed. Maybe she was just a trojan horse for something worse and getting rid of her was part of the plan? In the first place how often does something good happen these days? Never if ever. She was so obviously crazy that they knew she would not last and so they get rid of her and that makes them look like maybe they not so bad and the Republicans chime in like they actually accomplished something. But nothing really changed but it will be even worse somehow. Like I said nothing good happens this fast if at all. I think it is a ruse.

redqueen

Superstar
posting here as when searching for
New Zealand it was the best one
wasn't sure if this shouldn't go into
the food shortage thread as it does
affect Our food supplies

Seeing/Hearing about a lot of farmers
opting to the slaughtering of more cows/sheeps
instead of paying the extra,all of this will impact
the already highly impacted food issues We See
all over Our World right now

posting here as when searching for
New Zealand it was the best one
wasn't sure if this shouldn't go into
the food shortage thread as it does
affect Our food supplies

Seeing/Hearing about a lot of farmers
opting to the slaughtering of more cows/sheeps
instead of paying the extra,all of this will impact
the already highly impacted food issues We See
all over Our World right now

What is strange is that I have been seeing venison from New Zealand for sale where I buy food which I don't remember seeing before. I don't know if it means anything but thought I would mention it after seeing your post.