Nigerian president denies being a clone

Is he a clone?

• He is a clone (or MK-Ultra or something)

• Not a clone

Results are only viewable after voting.

Etagloc

Superstar
I know this is old but it needs to be examined.

Someone told me he's not a clone. I respect the clone-denialist view- however- I say he's a clone. Or the clone maybe is a metaphor for MK-Ultra or something.

But whatever the case, I think we should take seriously the matter of whether he is a clone or not.

Saying you're not a clone sounds very much like what a clone might say.

Etagloc

Superstar
These guys and the Lagos-Ibadan press are very smart.
They cleverly changed the story of an alleged Buhari's double to that of cloning in order to make it sound stupid.
The allegation has never been that of CLONING; its about a double. These are too totally unrelated things because one is virtually impossible while the other can be easily done......and its littered all over human history. Josef Staling and Winston Churchill all had theirs. Stalin had as many as 4 doubles if not more. A clone will have to pass thru the normal milestones of growth.....fetus, newborn baby, sucking of breast, crawling, learning to walk, baby talk, etc etc until it gets old enough to be an adult.
The more they try to muddle the water with the cloning narrative, they more i fee that they are deliberately hiding something
32 Likes 3 Shares

https://www.nairaland.com/4885867/how-buhari-prove-hes-not

Scars512

Established
A mirror image with corporeal being? Strange theory.
Maybe he is. Like the old Star Trek "mirror universe". The new guy would be his evil doppleganger (if the previous one was the "good" guy - vice versa, if not). Interesting that a mirror universe seems to also conjure up thoughts of Alice in Wonderland and its sequel, Through the Looking Glass. And reminds me of an old superstition of covering up mirrors in the house after a death so that the spirit of the dead person wouldn't get "trapped" in the mirror. Curiouser and curiouser , as Alice might say. :)

This is a recent article:
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24232330-200-weve-seen-signs-of-a-mirror-image-universe-that-is-touching-our-own/

Scientists do seem to spend a lot of time trying to prove that the science fiction of their youth isn't fiction at all ...

Etagloc

Superstar
Maybe he is. Like the old Star Trek "mirror universe". The new guy would be his evil doppleganger (if the previous one was the "good" guy - vice versa, if not). Interesting that a mirror universe seems to also conjure up thoughts of Alice in Wonderland and its sequel, Through the Looking Glass. And reminds me of an old superstition of covering up mirrors in the house after a death so that the spirit of the dead person wouldn't get "trapped" in the mirror. Curiouser and curiouser , as Alice might say. :)

This is a recent article:
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24232330-200-weve-seen-signs-of-a-mirror-image-universe-that-is-touching-our-own/

Scientists do seem to spend a lot of time trying to prove that the science fiction of their youth isn't fiction at all ...
Firstly, I've never seen Star Trek. Secondly, I think the explanation is reaching.

The Nigerians themselves seem to be saying he's a body double. I think that's the most plausible explanation.

Scars512

Established
Firstly, I've never seen Star Trek. Secondly, I think the explanation is reaching.

The Nigerians themselves seem to be saying he's a body double. I think that's the most plausible explanation.
I agree, all things being equal, the simplest explanation is the best. But the "mirror image" thing just reminded me of that other article I read, that is all :)