Nicki Minaj

rainerann

Star
The comments on that site are a trip. Everybody is talking about how they don't like the way implants feel. Then, some people are triggered to get high because there's a blunt in one of the pictures. I'm at a loss for words. I just can't understand things like this. As a woman, I just can't understand. That would just make me feel so gross about myself and there are a hundred things I would rather do besides get some kind of plastic surgery and take ridiculous photos.

Oh yah and some people were saying she took the pictures to distract people from some negative press. That's smart (sarcasm). People start talking crap about you, take half naked pictures and change the subject. smh

williejonesjr

Veteran
The comments on that site are a trip. Everybody is talking about how they don't like the way implants feel. Then, some people are triggered to get high because there's a blunt in one of the pictures. I'm at a loss for words. I just can't understand things like this. As a woman, I just can't understand. That would just make me feel so gross about myself and there are a hundred things I would rather do besides get some kind of plastic surgery and take ridiculous photos.

Oh yah and some people were saying she took the pictures to distract people from some negative press. That's smart (sarcasm). People start talking crap about you, take half naked pictures and change the subject. smh
Yeah the comments are .. Yikes.. Sometimes they have one or 2 that "drop knowledge" but no one ever hears us.. I mean them.

Yeah the ropes mean she's tied in. The blunt means they keep her on drugs.

Mambo999

Established
She was chanting during the live and doing other things (Like denouncing megan thee stallion's dead mother and hexing etc..)....weird energy and I was turned tf off from it. concerned, it's like she's under the influence.