Nickelodeon And Dan Schneider And General Kids Channel Creepiness

JayGirl10

Rookie
This is an more detailed version with links of a post I made in last month's Symbolic Pictures thread. This channel isn't discussed that much but it should be. The generations that grew up on their 80's, 90's and early 2000's shows and beyond are getting older and can now pick up on the weird stuff. So here's my original (slightly edited) post with added details and links (yay laziness and copy and paste!):

I've been looking into Dan Schneider as someone who actually grew up with his shows... The older I get the more creepy vibes I get from certain scenes and episodes. I was watching videos about that creepiness about him not too long ago. Disney gets a bad rap, but we cannot ignore Nick and lump it in with them. Not only have they consistently hired a creepy producer with a known foot fetish and probably a secret one for young girls to make shows for them since the 90's and are proud of that, they consistently have age inappropriate artists on the KCAs (I remember when I watched coverage for it when I was younger in 2010... Katy Perry wore a low cut latex dress and joked about the kids seeing her boobs to the red carpet reporter), and one of their newer sitcoms, Bella and The Bulldogs, has a REALLY creepy backstory and producer who bragged about the network being turned into the Kink network on FB. Research it, there's a petition to get the show off. Plus I noticed the newer shows have younger and younger stars, leads and actors versus the more teen oriented shows from my Nick era outside of cartoons. I think Amanda Bynes was one of the youngest on All That, which had slightly older kids, and we see how she turned out. Also Ariana Grande was a Nick star on shows produced by Dan Schneider. Nickelodeon is pretty iffy too...

Video about Schneider, Amanda Bynes, etc (12:05 onward on Schneider specifically):
This is the only least sensational "ILLUMINATI EXPOSED!! 11" type video I could find on this specific topic, maybe one day I'll make a more sane and reasonable one with more facts and details.

Video with unnecessarily creepy bumpers (all interpretations accepted):

Anything else weird you've noticed with Nick?

JayGirl10

Rookie
Wasn't there a rumor that one of the Nick producers was the real father of Jamie Lynn Spear's baby?
In my opinion, anything hollywood is bound to have some sex skeletons in the closet somewhere.
That rumor was about Dan Schneider too and she was the star of his show Zoey 101. Can't deny or confirm the rumor though, I doubt it because her daughter is too cute to be a Schneider, that man looks like Jabba the Hut

TMT

Star
So how did people find out this guy has a foot fetish? Either way it seems like people overreacting because a guy has sexual tastes that you may not approve of. Believe it or not you can like to lick your partners toes and still be safe around children.

TMT

Star
There is no context for the first set of pictures so I have no idea if they fit within the show. Again I have to ask did he admit to having a foot fetish in an interview or something? Or did Internet "sleuths" see a few feet pictures and project? And Jesus it's just feet, if teenage feet bothers you that much, or if you're sexualizing it maybe it's your problem.

Second set of pictures just looks like a guy hanging with friends/family.
It amazes me how easily people will slam someone as a p***phile with no evidence.

Tea

Rookie
My evidence is that I know Hollywood IS a sick place that partakes in p***philia.. Elijah Wood and Corey Feldman said so. And Dan Schneider is a huge producer on a major network, that has breed stars like Amanda Bynes & Jamie Lynn Spears ( sister to who..??) So lol Um yeah how can you be here and not know that this guy is an abuser tbh??

TMT

Star
My evidence is that I know Hollywood IS a sick place that partakes in p***philia.. Elijah Wood and Corey Feldman said so. And Dan Schneider is a huge producer on a major network, that has breed stars like Amanda Bynes & Jamie Lynn Spears ( sister to who..??) So lol Um yeah how can you be here and not know that this guy is an abuser tbh??
That'll stand up in court

mecca

Superstar
So how did people find out this guy has a foot fetish? Either way it seems like people overreacting because a guy has sexual tastes that you may not approve of. Believe it or not you can like to lick your partners toes and still be safe around children.
No one cares if he is attracted to feet on his own time, but it's weird to implement it into his shows and relate it to the young actors on his shows.

Devine

Star
they ARE children so no he can't lick the toes of children and still be safe around them :)

Devine

Star
There is no context for the first set of pictures so I have no idea if they fit within the show. Again I have to ask did he admit to having a foot fetish in an interview or something? Or did Internet "sleuths" see a few feet pictures and project? And Jesus it's just feet, if teenage feet bothers you that much, or if you're sexualizing it maybe it's your problem.

Second set of pictures just looks like a guy hanging with friends/family.
It amazes me how easily people will slam someone as a p***phile with no evidence.
This guy is their boss they are children working for him do you think it is appropriate that they sit in his lap?

Devine

Star
didn't gaga start on nickelodeon too? has anyone watched the full house pedo videos? creepy. and the joke bob saget made when his daughter was born. i actually called into this radio show bob saget was on to ask about it and they were going to put me on but i chickened out:)
i saw an article about saved by the bell somewhere. ok does anyone remember the show charles in charge?