Nick Sandmann: The Truth in 15 Minutes

Our media is a joke. Particularly CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and ABC! Their goal is to tell us how to think and leave it to us to find out if they are actually telling the truth rather than to give us news and let us decide for ourselves how to think. What happened to those students is ridiculous and I look forward to them suing and winning against a list of people who went after them with blind hatred.
I think the letters went out today - and 50 people and corporations were on this list. With a penalty that hits them in the wallet, they may think twice before they attack and abuse innocent children.

Thunderian

Superstar
I just flattened this video in the Catholic Question thread. It wasn't difficult.
Instead of making things up, shouldn't you be searching for that mythical video of the Covington children surrounding and threatening native American hero Nathan Phillips?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Instead of making things up, shouldn't you be searching for that mythical video of the Covington children surrounding and threatening native American hero Nathan Phillips?
Shouldn't you be concerned with Canada's mistreatment of your Indigenous populace instead of living vicariously through your MACA fantasies?

Aero

Superstar
Yeah, The Washington Post will probably think twice before slandering another private citizen.

Now I'm wondering if there is some hidden nest of slander cases waiting to happen. Either way, I doubt Amazon feels any sort of monetary loss here. However, this is kind of a big hit to their public reputation, mainly because its one that will never go away.

Gossip doesn't stick, but when your L is well documented, it's going to sting anyone at least a little bit.