Nick Carter

the comments section makes me vomit, they accused the victim of lying about being raped and that she wants money:

Oh wow, that is sad..I saw some comments and even the women are accusing her.
Sure, Nick lost his brother and has had a traumatic life, but sometimes this kind of life can make someone into something they hate.
I also don't know too much about this, so it's hard to say what really happened, but maybe there is more truth to the r*pe than what they are saying?

minnie82

Superstar
Oh wow, that is sad..I saw some comments and even the women are accusing her.
Sure, Nick lost his brother and has had a traumatic life, but sometimes this kind of life can make someone into something they hate.
I also don't know too much about this, so it's hard to say what really happened, but maybe there is more truth to the r*pe than what they are saying?
He was probably abused too ,but didn't justify his actions ..

He was probably abused too ,but didn't justify his actions ..
That's what I don't understand. It's mostly that I feel this happens alot to people that have had this life. Definitely not good that it happens :( it's interesting, cause I think they would learn to NOT be that way if they are mistreated, but it goes the other way sometimes! It's crazy.

minnie82

Superstar
his sister die, other sister die from drug overdose some years ago , plus his brother Aaron too , mmmh:

his sister Leslie die from overdose in 2012: