Newest update to human chipping - 21 February 2019

Vytas

Star
It's like a mite for me... I don't get the appeal, oh it opens doors...great...i can open doors myself. There are malicious vaccines. And this is so much worse, possibilities for evil purposes are endless. Virus, hackers, genetic manipulations, tracking.

Vixy

Star
Oh no. Lund is right next to my town and is full of students so Im not surprised but that chipsters are so close is eery. This is spooky as shit! My landlord took chips in BOTH hands and now this. We are SO damn close!

Giraffe123

Rookie
Oh no. Lund is right next to my town and is full of students so Im not surprised but that chipsters are so close is eery. This is spooky as shit! My landlord took chips in BOTH hands and now this. We are SO damn close!
You live in Sweden?

Awoken2

Superstar
It makes me wonder what else you would need in order to take Bible prophecy seriously!!! At what point do people wake up?!
But what if Bible prophecy was not a prophecy at all?

What if the Bible was simply a tool to engineer people into carrying out an "end times" scenario?

What if those people held the belief that they were in fact God in a new age?

What I am trying to get to the bottom of is what if there were cults/societies/groups of people who believe Lucifer is their God and were planning to wipe out the majority of the worlds population to numbers more managable for their own utopian (our own dystopian) future?

What if the Bible was actually programming people to accept this scenario as an act of God and not an act of man....therefore totally avoidable?

These issues bother me greatly so please don't take it as me attacking religion. Religion is being attacked by far more powerful people than me right now.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

What if the Bible was simply a tool to engineer people into carrying out an "end times" scenario?

What I am trying to get to the bottom of is what if there were cults/societies/groups of people who believe Lucifer is their God and were planning to wipe out the majority of the worlds population to numbers more managable for their own utopian (our own dystopian) future?

What if the Bible was actually programming people to accept this scenario as an act of God and not an act of man....therefore totally avoidable?

These issues bother me greatly so please don't take it as me attacking religion. Religion is being attacked by far more powerful people than me right now.
I can quite see what you are saying here. If I were a scriptwriter or propagandist, the "prophecy as template" concept would certainly be one I would play on.

If we were to take this as a serious proposition, you might expect that for every "face value" prophecy, there might be a counter-narrative in place to either confuse the message (or be the true agenda, depending on your point if view).

There is a lot that could be said here but I'm at work so a proper response will have to wait a little while @Awoken2 ...

Giraffe123

Rookie

Great thesis.

But, your claim that the John's apocalypse scenario is basically a plot line used by our secret overlords would be broken off after Jesus comes from sky.... later. We would see this if it's true or not.

In no way man could bring a man comes down from the sky alive without a parachute.

Awoken2

Superstar
Great thesis.

But, your claim that the John's apocalypse scenario is basically a plot line used by our secret overlords would be broken off after Jesus comes from sky.... later. We would see this if it's true or not.

In no way man could bring a man comes down from the sky alive without a parachute.
This confuses me. If they can.put a whale in a gym they ain't got any problems getting a Jesus to drop out of the clouds.

Questioning perceived reality isn't neccessarily a bad thing you know.

Vixy

Star
Everything the liberal left fights for purposely moves society further and further into complete reliance on and faith in 'a' government. If the leftists there now hate what the Swedish government has become, they really only have themselves to blame.
Completely agree!