New Zealanders observe Muslim call to prayer: 'We are one'

manama

Star
I have noticed on here that people are equating false flag with crisis acting.

A false flag is a covert operation designed to deceive; the deception creates the appearance of a particular party, group, or nation being responsible for some activity, disguising the actual source of responsibility.

The sinking of the Lusitania was a false flag. Did people die, yes. Did the event produce the intended result, yes....America entered the 1st WW.
Are crisis actors sometimes present during during false flags, yes. I don't believe that to be in this case.

Nit picking? No. Just looking at it broadly.
There are enough people calling the victims crisis actors so yes.

Karlysymon

Superstar
There are enough people calling the victims crisis actors so yes.
True. I've seen some reports that it was all a hoax. Unfortunately, that's the alt-media landscape. Its difficult or taxing enough to navigate all the conspiracies inorder to get to the truth. Besides, if it was a hoax, the authorities wouldn't have gone to such great lengths as the OP.

If the left breaks a window they are called violent thugs, the right commits mass murder after mass murder and it’s always a “false flag”. Just like in Pittsburgh it’s a refusal to accept what white nationalist rhetoric causes. I’ve told you all for three years about the rising neo-fascist threat and it’s proven every day.

Austrian white nationalists linked to Christchurch attacks suspect

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.axios.com/austria-white-nationalist-christchurch-attacks-d323ddd1-fedb-4afc-9896-0397e6bee609.html

Etagloc

Superstar
Ah yes, some right-wingers did some wrong stuff so supposedly we need to accept far left thought police... here comes the far left to capitalize on people's suffering for the sake of its will to power... I am tired of hearing about that stuff.

And honestly I don't care if you're far left, the problem is you can't have a calm discussion with leftists now. Ordinary rules of right and wrong allegedly don't apply to them as their allegedly superior politics make them above the rules which apply to regular mortals.

Etagloc

Superstar
Honestly, a lot of the far leftists are immoral people who don't want to obey God, who are basically Luciferians (Satanists to put it more bluntly), who don't want to follow the basic rules of morality taught in basically every religion and all the make-believe about saving the proletariat is a ridiculously elaborate way to try to justify not having to follow basic morality and decency....

this is why you have phenomena like this....

"So many big-name liberals claiming to be ‘male feminists’ are really sexual predators"

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/so-many-big-name-liberals-claiming-to-be-male-feminists-are-really-sexual-p

"It is hardly shocking, in this era of exposed progressive hypocrisies, to discover that some impeccably progressive public figure has a closet full of nasty secrets."

or like this

"Former staffer exposes Southern Poverty Law Center as a ‘highly profitable scam’"

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/former-staffer-exposes-southern-poverty-law-center-as-a-highly-profitable-scam

and apparently there was supposed to be racist stuff going on with them

manama

Star
If the left breaks a window they are called violent thugs, the right commits mass murder after mass murder and it’s always a “false flag”. Just like in Pittsburgh it’s a refusal to accept what white nationalist rhetoric causes. I’ve told you all for three years about the rising neo-fascist threat and it’s proven every day.

Austrian white nationalists linked to Christchurch attacks suspect

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.axios.com/austria-white-nationalist-christchurch-attacks-d323ddd1-fedb-4afc-9896-0397e6bee609.html
Likely these people have never wandered outside of their bubble made up on conspiracy forums. Dive a little deeper on the internet and you see that there are people way more violent and ruthless wanting to commit similar acts. And these people are being encouraged by people in similar circles. The livestream, the manifesto, the fact that he did it video game style, and that he made meme references are just somethings pointing to the fact that the guy knew what he was he doing.

Like some journalist said before, its not a manifesto, its 70 pages of absolute "shitposting" and people who don't know the references would never get it. The people are looking at the surface "oh no our guns", "oh no they are creating a division between religions".
No, its an act of violence based on pure hatred and a sense of toxic superiority.