New Zealanders observe Muslim call to prayer: 'We are one'

Etagloc

Superstar
And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners.

-Quran 8:30

I know some of the more fanatical Muslim-haters might point at this and say "See! I told you so! The Mooslems are taking over! Stealth jihad! Taquiyya!" but in actuality this is a beautiful moment of solidarity which shows that there are still people who have humanity and understand that other people are human beings.

People are being groomed to kill Muslims- to see Muslims as less than human to prepare them psychologically to kill (or accept the killing of) Muslims simply for being Muslims.

This has been going on since 9/11. It was further promoted by the Zionist Donald Trump.

If you really think you are "going against the elite" by promoting hatred against Muslims YOU ARE A SERVANT OF THE "ELITE". You're doing EXACTLY what they want.

And you are too afraid to go after the real threats. The Muslim-haters are cowardly, going after folk who are poor immigrants.

The Muslims don't control the schools. The Muslims don't control the media.

The Muslim-haters are "useful idiots" who are foot soldiers of the elite, who have bought into what the Zionists sold them.

The white nationalists were celebrating the shooting. Are they animals? Do they roll in mud? Do they oink as well?

The heart of a person who celebrates what happened is a cesspool. You can spew whatever you wish and laugh if you wish..... but when the forced laughter fades..... your heart is a cesspool.

And as for the real threats....the real threat is DISBELIEF!

I believe God will use what happened to teach more people about Islam.

I know a heroic Pakistani who has a Muslim bookstore... he told me that the more anti-Muslim hate is peddled, the more people enter his bookstore! They want to learn about Islam!

The more the people hate Islam, the more that people want to learn about it!

And which is more indicative of intelligence? A person trying to convince you Muslims are subhumans WHO HAS NEVER READ THE QURAN... or a person quietly opening and reading the Yusuf Ali translation of Surah Al-Baqarah for the first time.

And it shows you that the level of their intelligence is low......... that their focus is on hating Muslims..... not Islam.... Islam is too lofty for them.... they are a lower sort of people.

At the end of the day, the real fight is a spiritual one.

Who you ultimately should be at war with is Satan and you should fight him by resisting temptation.

Etagloc

Superstar
Also I know someone might say "well Etagloc said Jews control the media"......

yes but I am talking about super elites...... I'm not talking about ordinary people........

and by God I don't wish harm on them......... or even rudeness or disrespect......

I am talking about certain elites..... I do not believe I would ever mistreat someone simply for being Jewish..... you should never harm or even be rude to someone simply for being Jewish....... or Muslim or Christian..... I thought that sort of thing was so obvious it went without saying.... I assume people are reasonable and have basic human decency...... unfortunately, some are not that way

llleopard

Established
This is a Facebook post by an ordinary guy that sums up how some of us are feeling. "I am gonna say it how it is, Jacinda Ardern PM of New Zealand you have become a major part of the division problem. You need to step down from your office now. You forced Parliament to be Submitted yesterday to Islamic Prayers, now you are forcing by demanded strong suggestion all of New Zealand to submit, to Submit to the Islamic call to prayer by it being played over the airways on NZ.

It is one thing to have a moments silence which I think most New Zealanders would be honourable and respectful in regards to this depraved loss of life and the terrorising of New Zealand citizens and visitors at 2 mosques and the horrific loss of so many lives and loved ones, I two stand in silence and in honourable respect and deep sadness reflecting on this unnecessary loss of precious life.
However New Zealand is not an Islamic Country, yet has those of Islamic faith welcomed within her bounds, and you are correct, when migrants come to our beautiful country they assimilate or should assimilate and become "They are us". They are welcomed with freedom to worship and right to assemble. However we do not become a them, this is a huge difference. We have the right to not worship or worship elsewhere, or worship a tree or a stone should we wish, it's called freedom paid for on the backs of our fathers and mothers and forebears. I am getting a little sick of you as the PM and the media using Islam as a race card. ISLAM is not a RACE. Islam is a religious sect or ideology and you Jacinda are forcing through as head of state Islam on your nation. You have no right to stand in the highest office of the nation and use your position to influence and to insist this type of response. You must remain neutral in your decisions for the sake of all New Zealanders, you have gone too far. You are not an Imam you are the Prime Minister and as such you have no right or position in calling all New Zealanders to Islamic Prayer you are so outside of the boundaries of your office.
I will say it again and most likely be attacked for it. You have given so much but now so much more will be demanded.

I want to remind you that there is no such thing as Government Funded, there is only "Tax Payer Citizen Funded". When you say we will pay and ACC will pay or I will ensure this will be paid you are actually saying every NZ tax payer will pay, making an instant decision over and above all ACC protocols and procedure, ok I get it.

However New Zealand is not guilty of this crime a fundamentalist fool is. Yet going to these far responses in itself is (forcing by empowered suggestion bordering demand from your office) is also extreme and fundamentalist.

On another note Jacinda since when did Gang Patch Members have a security guards license ? Since when were Patched gang members allowed to patrol the streets and the front of public buildings and houses of worship in Gang Colours and regalia? Please explain.

You are so quick to demand or suggest that innocent farmers and citizens give up their guns and armoury. Because of one deranged man? Again an extremist response.

If you wish to wear your hijab I honour and respect your right to do so, if you wish to bow down and in knelt prostrate position on the floor under the sound of the Islamic Call to prayer and Honour Allah I respect your right to do so, but as PM you do NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO FORCE OR EVEN SUGGEST THIS ON OTHERS IN YOUR OFFICIAL CAPACITY OF OFFICE. If that is what you want all of NZ to do then you must relinquish your office and your authority first and do this from grass roots not from entitlement of the nations head office In this You have gone way too far, perhaps you should step aside from your headship as you have now gone far beyond your responsibilities. For the record - Islam does not mean Peace, it means Peace by Submission.

Please don't misinterpret me, the only right response to the attacks on New Zealand's citizens and visitors including those proclaiming and identifying as Muslim by faith is unconditional love and kindness, however it is not - That others are to be made subjects of Islam, by your decree.
I'll own it. Peter Mitchell"

JoChris

Superstar
And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners.

-Quran 8:30

I know some of the more fanatical Muslim-haters might point at this and say "See! I told you so! The Mooslems are taking over! Stealth jihad! Taquiyya!" but in actuality this is a beautiful moment of solidarity which shows that there are still people who have humanity and understand that other people are human beings.

People are being groomed to kill Muslims- to see Muslims as less than human to prepare them psychologically to kill (or accept the killing of) Muslims simply for being Muslims.

This has been going on since 9/11. It was further promoted by the Zionist Donald Trump.

If you really think you are "going against the elite" by promoting hatred against Muslims YOU ARE A SERVANT OF THE "ELITE". You're doing EXACTLY what they want.

And you are too afraid to go after the real threats. The Muslim-haters are cowardly, going after folk who are poor immigrants.

The Muslims don't control the schools. The Muslims don't control the media.

The Muslim-haters are "useful idiots" who are foot soldiers of the elite, who have bought into what the Zionists sold them.

The white nationalists were celebrating the shooting. Are they animals? Do they roll in mud? Do they oink as well?

The heart of a person who celebrates what happened is a cesspool. You can spew whatever you wish and laugh if you wish..... but when the forced laughter fades..... your heart is a cesspool.

And as for the real threats....the real threat is DISBELIEF!

I believe God will use what happened to teach more people about Islam.

I know a heroic Pakistani who has a Muslim bookstore... he told me that the more anti-Muslim hate is peddled, the more people enter his bookstore! They want to learn about Islam!

The more the people hate Islam, the more that people want to learn about it!

And which is more indicative of intelligence? A person trying to convince you Muslims are subhumans WHO HAS NEVER READ THE QURAN... or a person quietly opening and reading the Yusuf Ali translation of Surah Al-Baqarah for the first time.

And it shows you that the level of their intelligence is low......... that their focus is on hating Muslims..... not Islam.... Islam is too lofty for them.... they are a lower sort of people.

At the end of the day, the real fight is a spiritual one.

Who you ultimately should be at war with is Satan and you should fight him by resisting temptation.
By resisting Islam people are resisting Satan.
So more people become deceived by Satan via excessive curiousity - that is one of Satan's oldest tricks. Satan has used false religion from the very beginning to lead people away from the true God.
The NZ prime minister has been deceived by Satan into taking (righteous) compassion to hurting Muslim people to a dangerous extreme.
You Etagloc show why western nations should never have permitted Muslim people in their country.

Etagloc

Superstar
Well I agree the New Zealanders shouldn't have Islam or Islamic prayers or anything like that forced upon them.

If people are interested in that kind of thing voluntarily, cool. If not, it shouldn't be forced.

Trust me, if Muslims actually tried to force Islam on non-Muslims I would be against it. Even in the most strict, most orthodox interpretation it is haraam (unlawful).

Etagloc

Superstar
This is a Facebook post by an ordinary guy that sums up how some of us are feeling. "I am gonna say it how it is, Jacinda Ardern PM of New Zealand you have become a major part of the division problem. You need to step down from your office now. You forced Parliament to be Submitted yesterday to Islamic Prayers, now you are forcing by demanded strong suggestion all of New Zealand to submit, to Submit to the Islamic call to prayer by it being played over the airways on NZ.

It is one thing to have a moments silence which I think most New Zealanders would be honourable and respectful in regards to this depraved loss of life and the terrorising of New Zealand citizens and visitors at 2 mosques and the horrific loss of so many lives and loved ones, I two stand in silence and in honourable respect and deep sadness reflecting on this unnecessary loss of precious life.
However New Zealand is not an Islamic Country, yet has those of Islamic faith welcomed within her bounds, and you are correct, when migrants come to our beautiful country they assimilate or should assimilate and become "They are us". They are welcomed with freedom to worship and right to assemble. However we do not become a them, this is a huge difference. We have the right to not worship or worship elsewhere, or worship a tree or a stone should we wish, it's called freedom paid for on the backs of our fathers and mothers and forebears. I am getting a little sick of you as the PM and the media using Islam as a race card. ISLAM is not a RACE. Islam is a religious sect or ideology and you Jacinda are forcing through as head of state Islam on your nation. You have no right to stand in the highest office of the nation and use your position to influence and to insist this type of response. You must remain neutral in your decisions for the sake of all New Zealanders, you have gone too far. You are not an Imam you are the Prime Minister and as such you have no right or position in calling all New Zealanders to Islamic Prayer you are so outside of the boundaries of your office.
I will say it again and most likely be attacked for it. You have given so much but now so much more will be demanded.

I want to remind you that there is no such thing as Government Funded, there is only "Tax Payer Citizen Funded". When you say we will pay and ACC will pay or I will ensure this will be paid you are actually saying every NZ tax payer will pay, making an instant decision over and above all ACC protocols and procedure, ok I get it.

However New Zealand is not guilty of this crime a fundamentalist fool is. Yet going to these far responses in itself is (forcing by empowered suggestion bordering demand from your office) is also extreme and fundamentalist.

On another note Jacinda since when did Gang Patch Members have a security guards license ? Since when were Patched gang members allowed to patrol the streets and the front of public buildings and houses of worship in Gang Colours and regalia? Please explain.

You are so quick to demand or suggest that innocent farmers and citizens give up their guns and armoury. Because of one deranged man? Again an extremist response.

If you wish to wear your hijab I honour and respect your right to do so, if you wish to bow down and in knelt prostrate position on the floor under the sound of the Islamic Call to prayer and Honour Allah I respect your right to do so, but as PM you do NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO FORCE OR EVEN SUGGEST THIS ON OTHERS IN YOUR OFFICIAL CAPACITY OF OFFICE. If that is what you want all of NZ to do then you must relinquish your office and your authority first and do this from grass roots not from entitlement of the nations head office In this You have gone way too far, perhaps you should step aside from your headship as you have now gone far beyond your responsibilities. For the record - Islam does not mean Peace, it means Peace by Submission.

Please don't misinterpret me, the only right response to the attacks on New Zealand's citizens and visitors including those proclaiming and identifying as Muslim by faith is unconditional love and kindness, however it is not - That others are to be made subjects of Islam, by your decree.
I'll own it. Peter Mitchell"
Also I am totally against taking people's guns away. You should be free to have them and if the government is trying to take them, I'm 100% against that.

llleopard

Established
Also I am totally against taking people's guns away. You should be free to have them and if the government is trying to take them, I'm 100% against that.
Agreed. It's not the people who obtain guns legally who are the problem! The buy back scheme will not get the guns that really matter, just those from law abiding people.

Etagloc

Superstar
Agreed. It's not the people who obtain guns legally who are the problem! The buy back scheme will not get the guns that really matter, just those from law abiding people.
You have a right... at least in the US... to bear arms.

I believe it is your right as a human being. If you live somewhere where it's illegal.... I am not encouraging illegality.

I think we as human beings must obey the laws even if the rulers are tyrants. However, you must never obey them when it means disobeying God.

manama

Star
Salty Christians alert.

Why are people acting like all the people in NZ have to now pray 5 times a day for the rest of their lives? They played the prayer once, in the honor of those who lost their lives to a hate crime, its not a huge deal nor is the PM somehow oppressing people now.

A moment of silence doesn't do anything, its no more than an awkward moment of random thoughts. Atleast the prayer could, even for a second, soothe the hearts of the families of the people who died.
If the prayers are played everyday, 5 times a day, on national TV for a year or something, i'd understand the annoyance. But once does nothing.

"Right" and "Freedom" are something very very important but silencing other in the name of your freedom is no different than oppression. It was ONE time, this amount of salt is almost pathetic.

Karlysymon

Superstar
While the call to prayer is honorable, to me looking at it with everything that has happened (shooting was a false flag, firearms buy-back), it seems as though (as the guy in llleopard’s post said) it’s a subtle way to further the divide by playing on ever-present fears of “muslims taking over”.
You have given so much but now so much more will be demanded.
He is right. Its setting a precedent (again, with the intent to further the division). Let’s say that another patsy shows up and guns down 100 Satanists in their house of worship. I hope everyone (even the muslims) will be okay with and don black capes with giant pentagrams and baphomet’s head as “Hail satan” is chanted over the airwaves in respect to the victims.

Those demands would certainly be made because you can’t honor one religion over the other. What reason would the authorities have, to deny them the same honor accorded to the muslims?

llleopard

Established
Salty Christians alert.

Why are people acting like all the people in NZ have to now pray 5 times a day for the rest of their lives? They played the prayer once, in the honor of those who lost their lives to a hate crime, its not a huge deal nor is the PM somehow oppressing people now.

A moment of silence doesn't do anything, its no more than an awkward moment of random thoughts. Atleast the prayer could, even for a second, soothe the hearts of the families of the people who died.
If the prayers are played everyday, 5 times a day, on national TV for a year or something, i'd understand the annoyance. But once does nothing.

"Right" and "Freedom" are something very very important but silencing other in the name of your freedom is no different than oppression. It was ONE time, this amount of salt is almost pathetic.
Agreed it was only one time, but as karly says, it sets a precedent. Also, it needs to be set against our political backdrop rather than seen as an isolated thing. Christians are not the majority here, and need to stand up as our freedoms are gradually eroded and belittled.

DavidSon

Star
While the call to prayer is honorable, to me looking at it with everything that has happened (shooting was a false flag, firearms buy-back), it seems as though (as the guy in llleopard’s post said) it’s a subtle way to further the divide by playing on ever-present fears of “muslims taking over”.

He is right. Its setting a precedent (again, with the intent to further the division). Let’s say that another patsy shows up and guns down 100 Satanists in their house of worship. I hope everyone (even the muslims) will be okay with and don black capes with giant pentagrams and baphomet’s head as “Hail satan” is chanted over the airwaves in respect to the victims.

Those demands would certainly be made because you can’t honor one religion over the other. What reason would the authorities have, to deny them the same honor accorded to the muslims?
It's saddening to know that you think there is some logical correlation between satanism and Islam; that anyone in there right mind would call satanism a religion worthy of dignity or that the two could be compared in any way. Unlike those filled with vile hatred, I don't think the intent of your analogy is to be malicious- but it is disrespectful IMO.

manama

Star
Agreed it was only one time, but as karly says, it sets a precedent. Also, it needs to be set against our political backdrop rather than seen as an isolated thing. Christians are not the majority here, and need to stand up as our freedoms are gradually eroded and belittled.
So Christians need to step up for their religion but muslims can not? What if it was a church that was attacked and then they played bible recitation for the "peace" of those victims, would you still be against it?

Not to mention it was multiple attacks on multiple mosques that left people of various different nationalities dead or injured. Not only that but in HONOR of the "killer" or the terrorist who did these attacks, there have already been attacks on mosques following this like the burning down of a mosque in california.
People celebrated the NZ mosque attack, it can't get any worse than that but God forbid if one time a prayer is played.

What Christians actually need to do is to grow up and realize not everything is about them.

llleopard

Established
So Christians need to step up for their religion but muslims can not? What if it was a church that was attacked and then they played bible recitation for the "peace" of those victims, would you still be against it?

Not to mention it was multiple attacks on multiple mosques that left people of various different nationalities dead or injured. Not only that but in HONOR of the "killer" or the terrorist who did these attacks, there have already been attacks on mosques following this like the burning down of a mosque in california.
People celebrated the NZ mosque attack, it can't get any worse than that but God forbid if one time a prayer is played.

What Christians actually need to do is to grow up and realize not everything is about them.
Actually yes I would be against the bible being read out in the same manner as this was done.

manama

Star
Actually yes I would be against the bible being read out in the same manner as this was done.
Nice.

Too bad its about the families of the dead victim and not people who feel threatened by a prayer for dead.

manama

Star
My, you're determined to be offended and judgemental! Lol!
I'm not offended, im just having trouble wrapping my mind around the idea that playing a prayer on TV like once for people of a brutal massacre is somehow violating "freedom".

Karlysymon

Superstar
Exactly
Nice.

Too bad its about the families of the dead victim and not people who feel threatened by a prayer for dead.
I'm not offended, im just having trouble wrapping my mind around the idea that playing a prayer on TV like once for people of a brutal massacre is somehow violating "freedom".
I don’t know how you can’t see that this meant to sow division. We both know that this was a false flag. So somehow, you want me to believe that Jacinda ,the PM, who in that capacity the chances are very high she was in the know that this was to happen and was tasked to propose laws in the aftermath, that inspite all that, she cares sooo much about the muslims (that she knew in advance would be sacrificed for a higher cause) to submit parliament and the nation at large to a call to prayer in honor of the victims? Its disingenuous actually. This is akin to a village chief murdering your son in cold blood and mandating a month-long mourning period. Very heartfelt, right?

Her actions are just meant to make conversations like this on-going, pitting people against each other, and to stoke fears of “muslims taking over”. Just see it for what it is…

Last edited:

manama

Star
I don’t how you can’t see that this meant to sow division.
You are creating the division by talking about "freedom violation". The prayer was played once, just listen to it or change the channel and move on.

We both know that this was a false flag.
My relative lost his long time friend and old neighbor, but sure it was a "false flag"

Look I am not denying that this attack was a part of a great agenda ESPECIALLY because people celebrated it and attacked other mosques after it. But you are nitpicking on something that doesn't need to be an issue.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I almost lost a friend in this attack and my relative lost his long time friend and old neighbor, but sure it was a "false flag".

Look I am not denying that this attack was a part of a great agenda ESPECIALLY because people celebrated it and attacked other mosques after it. But you are nitpicking on something that doesn't need to be an issue.
I have noticed on here that people are equating false flag with crisis acting. That somehow, calling it a false flag means it was a hoax.

A false flag is a covert operation designed to deceive; the deception creates the appearance of a particular party, group, or nation being responsible for some activity, disguising the actual source of responsibility.

The sinking of the Lusitania was a false flag. Did people die, yes. Did the event produce the intended result, yes....America entered the 1st WW.
Are crisis actors sometimes present during during false flags, yes. I don't believe that to be in this case.

Nit picking? No. Just looking at it broadly.

Last edited: