New Zealand to criminalize citizens who counsel people with gender dysphoria even if they request for help

llleopard

Established
They are trying to destroy Christianity.
Nope, they're trying to protect people from unscientific conversion therapy that damages them terribly.
It's the proposed hate speech laws that are the real one to watch.

Daze

Superstar
They are trying to destroy Christianity.
Its more about the devil deceiving mankind then being a specific attack on Christianity. Everything tied to LGBTQ is.

"I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah." (4:119 Quran)

We are merely seeing the devil keep his promise.

Daze

Superstar
Nope, they're trying to protect people from unscientific conversion therapy that damages them terribly.
I only watched a few minutes of the video but how does jailing parents for 3-5 years if they call their son a boy or their daughter a girl protect anyone?

I think you have misunderstood the video (or i have) but basically "society" is trying to convince little children of sex changes and if anyone advises them against it, they are making That punishable by law.

Lurking009

Veteran
No government should have the right to forbid an individual from seeking help through counseling. That is regressive, not progressive.

@Frank Badfinger posted about it here in the Transgender Ideology is CHILD ABUSE! thread. The same thing is happening in Canada:

BREAKING: Canada’s House of Commons passes bill criminalizing ‘conversion therapy’

...welcome to the global and twisted version of Zion.

Journeyman

Established
Gender inversion is their ideal, the unification of opposites in the alchemical wedding, both genders in one just as the Baphomet shows, but they won't be honest about it. They're pretending to care about the victims of gender dysphoria at the same time as they do everything in their power to exacerbate it and to push non binary as an ideal. They're to be pitied, but it doesn't mean they shouldn't be opposed.