NEW ZEALAND MOSQUE SHOOTING

Awoken2

Superstar
He probably picked up one of the weapons off the floor.....ain't you ever played Call Of Duty?

manama

Star
I just learned that the attack on the second mosque in New Zealand was stopped when one of the Allah worshipers opened fire with a shotgun or rifle.

Why would someone in a mosque have a shotgun or rifle with them?
The person actually tried to stop the shooter and during the tackling, the shooter dropped the gun which was then grabbed by the man who chased after the shooter.

Maybe try to read more than just the clickbait headline next time you cactus.

Thunderian

Superstar
The person actually tried to stop the shooter and during the tackling, the shooter dropped the gun which was then grabbed by the man who chased after the shooter.

Maybe try to read more than just the clickbait headline next time you cactus.
I looked at several articles, as I always do when I'm trying to learn about something, and not a single one said he picked it up. Do you have a link to a correct article? A lot of them have been memory-holed, for some reason. What I mean is, the text of the article is showing up differently in searches than what actually comes up when you open the page. Strange, huh? Almost like they were trying to cover up a story about guns being kept in mosques, which is actually a pretty common occurrence, as it turns out.

Turkey finds arms cache in mosque near Syrian border
Sri Lanka: Police Find Weapons Cache, 47 Swords in Mosque Raid
Arms caches found in mosques in Europe
Arms cache blasts destroy Baghdad mosque
France Raids Mosques, Finds Weapons
Police discover arms cache hidden in mosque

manama

Star
I looked at several articles, as I always do when I'm trying to learn about something, and not a single one said he picked it up. Do you have a link to a correct article? A lot of them have been memory-holed, for some reason. What I mean is, the text of the article is showing up differently in searches than what actually comes up when you open the page. Strange, huh? Almost like they were trying to cover up a story about guns being kept in mosques, which is actually a pretty common occurrence, as it turns out.

Turkey finds arms cache in mosque near Syrian border
Sri Lanka: Police Find Weapons Cache, 47 Swords in Mosque Raid
Arms caches found in mosques in Europe
Arms cache blasts destroy Baghdad mosque
France Raids Mosques, Finds Weapons
Police discover arms cache hidden in mosque
There are alot of things hiding in religious places that shouldn't be there, guns in mosques, serial child rapists in churches lol.

All of it irrelevant to the new zealand mosque shooting. The "guy grabbing a gun and chasing the shooter" was eye witness account too, you just left half of it because your paycheck might get effected.

Thunderian

Superstar
There are alot of things hiding in religious places that shouldn't be there, guns in mosques, serial child rapists in churches lol.

All of it irrelevant to the new zealand mosque shooting. The "guy grabbing a gun and chasing the shooter" was eye witness account too, you just left half of it because your paycheck might get effected.
As I said, no article I looked at said he picked up the gun, and a lot of articles had been scrubbed of the fact that anyone fought back at all.

manama

Star
As I said, no article I looked at said he picked up the gun, and a lot of articles had been scrubbed of the fact that anyone fought back at all.
All of the eye witness accounts say otherwise, doesn't matter what Karen or Jon write about it in the articles that suit some random shill on a random forum.