NEW ZEALAND MOSQUE SHOOTING

Awoken2

Superstar
I have just discovered the perpetrator was wearing two black sun dogtags (there is photographic evidence of this). He also had a black sun motif on his combat wear.

Coincidentally, or not, Jason Aldean (playing at the time of the Vegas event) also sported a black sun tattoo.

For anybody who wants to go down the black sun rabbit hole a good starting point is here.

https://archive.org/details/blacksun666

Awoken2

Superstar
Some firsts for New Zealand....

John Podesta visits for first time.

Survivors of the Florida school event visit to plant seeds.....I mean trees

In the only ever recorded case a judge orders the identity of an adult suspect to be hidden from public view despite his face being displayed in most newspapers across the world.

...this thing really stinks

DesertRose

Superstar
?? They have emigrated here over the last 160 years like almost everyone? Or converted, like one of our All Blacks?
Thanks for pointing that out! I checked out this All Blacks player (The New Zealand national rugby union team)here he is commenting about all the support the community got:
Sonny Bill Williams ‘Thank you from my heart’

WATCH: All Black Sonny Bill Williams visits SA-born mosque attack survivor in hospital

Awoken2

Superstar
Upon reading this article you will find one very important contradiction. It states that this manifesto was published on line the morning before the attack happened

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6816451/Mosque-shooter-sent-manifesto-NZ-Prime-Minister-70-10-minutes-live-attack.html

A bullet point at the top if the article reads...

Gunman posted manifesto online hours before opening fire inside two mosques.

Now despite the manifesto being sent to 70 recipients at least 10 minutes before the attack no police were sent to any mosques until an emergency call was made to police.

Another excerpt from the above article...

The chilling 73-page manifesto details his twisted grievances, why he picked the mosques in Christchurch and how he was inspired by Norway mass killer Anders Behring Breivik, who killed 77 in 2011.

This indicates that the mosques were named. So police had the information and the location in hand a full ten minutes before the attack started, if not s lot sooner . The article also states that the manifesto was published on line the morning before the attack so how this never got to the police to prevent it from happening is a mystery.

Now for anybody who has seen the video they would have noticed that the perpetrator walked past two individuals at the gates of the mosque before the atrack started. So at least two witnesses saw him dressed in full combat gear carrying a semi automatic weapon walking into the mosque. Within 15 seconds of him passing the gates he started shooting, this would have been within earshot of the two witnesses.

The video runs for 6 minutes and 35 seconds before any gun shots are fired. This means the police have had at least 16 minutes to respond to this shooting at this point No police sirens can be heard.

Nine minutes into the video he is firing his weapon on a public road with traffic passing....still no police sirens.

12 minutes have passed since the attack started, he now gets in his car and heads for the second mosque....still no police sirens.

The question has to be asked. Why did no police arrive at the scene for at least 22 minutes considering the information they had already been given?

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
The two mosques were named and online hours before the event itself so why were there no police there even as a precautionary measure?

This is from the actual manifesto posted online.Screenshot_20190327-205718_Drive.jpg

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Can we see why this thing was posted now?

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison has called for a global crackdown on social media in the aftermath of the Christchurch mosque shootings, one of which was streamed live on Facebook and viewed thousands of times.

"It is unacceptable to treat the internet as an ungoverned space," Morrison wrote in a letter to Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe ahead of the upcoming G20 meeting in Osaka, Japan in June.

In a report on the incident, Facebook said that less than 200 people actually watched the carnage unfold live, but the archived video of the attack in which 50 people were killed and over 40 injured was then reportedly streamed some 4,000 times before it was eventually taken down. The first user complaint was lodged some 29 minutes after the attack had begun.

Morrison questioned social media giants' ability to police their own platforms, especially in light of such graphic and disturbing content being shared so easily across multiple platforms, as a terrorist attack was underway.

The company claims it removed 1.5 million copies of the videos of the attack in the first 24 hours, 1.2 million of which were "blocked at upload." YouTube was heavily criticized for its perceived failure to adequately quarantine and remove any clones of the mosque attack video.
"If they can write an algorithm to make sure that the ads they want you to see can appear on your mobile phone, then I'm quite confident they can write an algorithm to screen out hate content on social media platforms," Morrison told reporters in Adelaide.
However, Morrison has already received criticism, with some dubbing his call to action "collateral censorship" amid fears of overreaction and knee jerk regulations.

Awoken2

Superstar
This following post is from Project Avalon forum.

Who is PewdiePie? Behind controversial YouTuber praised by New Zealand gunman

PewdiePie, real name Felix Kjellberg, is a 29-year-old YouTuber and comedian with 89 million subscribers.

He was referenced by New Zealand gunmen just before the horror Christchurch mosque shootings on Friday, who said: "Remember, lads, subscribe to PewDiePie," referencing the popular Swedish YouTuber.

Responding, PewDiePie wrote: "Just heard news of the devastating reports from New Zealand Christchurch. I feel absolutely sickened having my name uttered by this person. My heart and thoughts go out to the victims, families and everyone affected by this tragedy."

But just who is the YouTuber and why is he so controversial?

He hit the big time after uploading scores of videos showing the Swedish national playing video games with OTT commetary.

But 2017 one of the videos "appeared to show" him using the racial slur "n****r".

He was accused of promoting racism and anti-Semitism.

Disney then dropped Swedish YouTube star from his lucrative platform. He had amassed close to 14.7 billion video views on his main channel alone.

The move came after after he published a number of offensive anti-semitic videos.

In one of those videos, he had paid two people in India through a crowd-sourcing platform for holding up a sign that read "death to all Jews."

No surprises there then.

One of my first thoughts when I watched the video was how it much it resembled a video game. It was like a mixture of Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto. And how do you get kids to watch something?.....tell them it's banned. Mind you, saying that I'm sure I am not the only parent of a teenage son for whom this footage would hardly raise an eyebrow, talk about pre-conditioning.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

So what we got here it seems is "the illuminati globalists" working through their arm the Freemasons to impose their policies on the country? Is it a microcosm of their playbook and how they operate? That's why you always see the black and white symbology in the music videos/concerts. Because this is their representation on the stage when they are sending their messages to the masses. Look at what they are involved in in the video. Is the PM a gay man who is living as a woman? It's been suggested (see the video posted earlier), Whatever, that's her thing. But it would fit right in with a Babylonian view of things. Did she leave the faith because she was gay? Birds of a feather flock together? Seems it could make some sense after reading this?

Screenshot_959.png

Let's not forget that a lot of "elites" have bought property there for their end times bunkers, and I'm now starting to lean toward gun bans as more of a form of class warfare to insure that when the sh*t finally goes sideways the masses don't have anything approaching what they have. In a SHTF situation, they know that there would be mauraders and apparently they don't want them to have the ability to intrude on them in their "bugout bunkers." This would be a way to insure superiority. (However if it got super bad I feel like there would be gangs who would break into armories and grab real military hardware but the elites and their security forces would have it already.) Best to buckle your chinstraps-it's getting real. We don't got bugout bunkers.

If nothing else, you can't have this heavy freemasonic involvement and then say they are just a fraternal organization who helps the community and has "pot luck Wednesdays" at the lodge. The ones overseas seem to make no secret, or can't keep it a secret, that they are behind some bad things and major policies for their own control and enrichment. It's a scary world, man...

Last edited:

llleopard

Established

So what we got here it seems is "the illuminati globalists" working through their arm the Freemasons to impose their policies on the country? Is it a microcosm of their playbook and how they operate? That's why you always see the black and white symbology in the music videos/concerts. Because this is their representation on the stage when they are sending their messages to the masses. Look at what they are involved in in the video. Is the PM a gay man who is living as a woman? It's been suggested (see the video posted earlier), Whatever, that's her thing. But it would fit right in with a Babylonian view of things. Did she leave the faith because she was gay? Birds of a feather flock together? Seems it could make some sense after reading this?

View attachment 20473

Let's not forget that a lot of "elites" have bought property there for their end times bunkers, and I'm now starting to lean toward gun bans as more of a form of class warfare to insure that when the sh*t finally goes sideways the masses don't have anything approaching what they have. In a SHTF situation, they know that there would be mauraders and apparently they don't want them to have the ability to intrude on them in their "bugout bunkers." This would be a way to insure superiority. (However if it got super bad I feel like there would be gangs who would break into armories and grab real military hardware but the elites and their security forces would have it already.) Best to buckle your chinstraps-it's getting real. We don't got bugout bunkers.

If nothing else, you can't have this heavy freemasonic involvement and then say they are just a fraternal organization who helps the community and has "pot luck Wednesdays" at the lodge. The ones overseas seem to make no secret, or can't keep it a secret, that they are behind some bad things and major policies for their own control and enrichment. It's a scary world, man...
This is very interesting since we can't access the manifesto etc. At all. I don't think Jacinda is a gay man though !

free2018

Star
They banned the use of military semi automatic weapons over there, now. Says that's the type of weapon that was used by the gunman.
Very few guns have been turned in. Kiwi culture depends on guns.
They have over 1 million guns.

starviego

Rookie

Someone at another site pointed how big the guy's head is in relation to the rest of the body, from this still shot taken from the video; suggesting a photo-shop job. It does look that way when you study the photo.

https://www.henrymakow.com/2019/03/Christchurch-Video-22-Discrepancies.html
But it looks like it has been cut out and does not fit in with the body, or -the stills show it particularly clear - the body seems too far behind the head. Post-production comes into mind.