NEW ZEALAND MOSQUE SHOOTING

Karlysymon

Superstar
He said in his manifesto that the purpose of the attack was the further the divide between people and to provoke civil war in the united states by furthering the anti gun agenda.
Furthering the divide between people, yes but provoking a civil war in the US, continents away is something else.

The ultra-wealthy have bought up property in New Zealand in recent years, sending prices through the roof, inorder to ride out the coming collapse, like James Cameron who in 2012, speaking on the decision, claimed that he wanted his children to grow up closer to the land. Like as though that was impossible to do in the US. Anyway, something like this appears to work in their favor, a ruse to change the laws. For the Uber wealthy anticipate the masses, wielding pitchforks, to storm their gates. Just my two cents

Last edited:

free2018

Star
Hey everyone,
So there have been 49 people murdered in Christchurch, New Zealand yesterday afternoon in two different Mosques during the middle of the day. The gunman apparently live streamed it on the internet as he did it...however thankfully they have taken the majority of the videos from Facebook.

They are now talking about tightening the gun laws in New Zealand - my question is do you think it could have been pre planned?

When I have been looking at interviews with one of the sheiks, he doesn't seem to be overly emotional considering he just witnessed many people being massacred and obviously his life being at risk too.

Here is a little information on it...just want to hear your thoughts...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/15/asia/new-zealand-gun-control-intl/index.html
I am pretty black pilled.
They are arresting people for sharing the video.
It looks like a Psychological Operation planned way in advance.
It's only a false flag in that the perp seems more like an asset than a white nationalist.
I saw the video.
I skimmed the manifesto.
The operation was perfect until the man supposedly returned fire at the second mosque. That bit I did not see. I saw shorter vid.
Perp made sure to report to Israel for instructions. Just follow his path of country visits. Reads like Mossad and CIA.
Why do Kiwis need to give up their guns? Oh, for no reason. SMH.

Edit: Added video from "KnowMore News" Channel.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar

DesertRose

Superstar
Just another psy-op to inflame racial tensions and implement new gun laws.
Agree about the attempts to inflame racial tensions (although we are multiracial)and implement new gun laws.
I strongly disagree with your assessment that he only shot blanks and that all the people at that mosque,hospital, police force and extended family are crisis actors. :mad:
I saw other footage. However you are welcome to believe what you want.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
He said in his manifesto that the purpose of the attack was the further the divide between people and to provoke civil war in the united states by furthering the anti gun agenda.
What I want to know is how did he get the weapons? It's not exactly easy to acquire high power weapons in New Zealand I imagine, and he had a whole stock of them. It seems entirely possible that some group found this lone nut and gave him weapons for him to carry this out.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
It is in the interests of the Mossad that Muslims remain the "enemy" of the people, and that the divide between westerners and muslims grows into a war, which will justify military action on their part as well to accomplish what otherwise would be called inhumane by the world, ethnic cleansing of Gaza, conquoring territory around them such as Syria and other oil rich areas. Just some thoughts.
Also this took place on the same day that Israel bombed the citizens of Gaza.
Please.

PITTSBURGH SYNAGOGUE SHOOTING

TEXAS CHURCH SHOOTING

We've all been hit.

Awoken2

Superstar
Agree about the attempts to inflame racial tensions (although we are multiracial)and implement new gun laws.
I strongly disagree with your assessment that he only shot blanks and that all the people at that mosque,hospital, police force and extended family are crisis actors. :mad:
I think I have seen the same video that ex CIA operative and ex spy David Steel comments on here.

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/434245/New-Zealand-False-Flag-Event

I don't know if there are different versions of the video circulating but after watching the full 16 minutes version I drew the same conclusions as Steel.

I believe some quite popular "truther" channels have already been taken down for sharing this footage so I shall refrain from posting the link to the video here.

DesertRose

Superstar
Totally believe that there are certain segments of the white nationalist movement who would peddle these claims.:mad:

This maybe a false flag but not a hoax and for the record I think hoax claims are some of the worst truther narratives out there.
Dehumanizing and killing Muslims with fake black ops events, invasions, wars and lies is the norm would not be surprised if people also believe our dead are not dead.
The people who died are well known professionals In that community! Since when did well known professionals and elders who went to hajj etc become crisis actors? Have you zero sense?

Edit :Here are some of the dead's pictures and stories (Not posting all)
There is much death including daily drones and daily injustices to many let us pray for all innocents.

Abdullahi Dirie, 4
Abdullahi Dirie, four, was at one of the mosques with his father and four older siblings.
His uncle, Abdulrahman Hashi, 60, a preacher at a mosque in the US city of Minneapolis, told the Washington Post that the youngster was among those killed.
Mr Hashi said his brother-in-law Adan Ibrahin Dirie, who was in hospital with gunshot wounds, called him after the attack to deliver the heartbreaking news.
The father's other four children escaped unharmed.

Mucaad (below)is 3 years old :mad:
It is believed the youngster tried to run from the gunman while his father played dead after being shot and his brother ran out as fast as he could.
His father and brother both survived.
Another young victim whose father is in hospital is:

This prominent elder of the community is called Haji Daoud Nabi, 71
He helped refugees start their new live in New Zealand and he felt it made sense that he would have tried to save another worshiper.

Atta Elayyan, 33

New dad Atta Elayyan, 33, was a goalkeeper for New Zealand's national men's futsal team.
Mr Elayyan, whose wife Farah had just recently given birth to a daughter, Aya, worked in Christchurch's tech industry.

Videos can be doctored and peddled let the peddlers who call us 'Hajis' and 'ragheads' peddle their lies.
I believe the stories of the congregation and their families any day over folks online who live far away and the narratives of phobes.

They should go against the media for stoking Islamophobia:

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm only commenting on the footage which was live streamed to Facebook. It's very easy to let emotion cloud logic in situations like this but if the video footage was genuine there would have been no reason to add CGI bullet casings at all. Furthermore the guy let three rounds off inside the vehicle through the windscreen and it did not even shatter...that is a physical impossibility.

To me the footage looked like a game of Grand Theft Auto brought to life, even down to tbe running over of a victim.

The footage is not genuine DR. That is all I am concluding here.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I haven't followed the developments of this story intensely but weren't there other shooters? If there were, and the main shooter was just a fall guy, @Awoken's assessment would be legitimate (blank shots from the car).

On another note, some people have floated this movie as predictive programming. I'd never heard of it and i read the synopsis but i didn't find it relatable to the shooting at all. Thoughts, anyone?
1553364911825.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardcore_Henry

Basically, a fascist that also believes in radical environmentalism. While in America, the concept of a right-winger that cares about the environment seems utterly alien, a lot of far-right in Europe believe we should protect the planet.

I haven't followed the developments of this story intensely but weren't there other shooters? If there were, and the main shooter was just a fall guy, @Awoken's assessment would be legitimate (blank shots from the car).

On another note, some people have floated this movie as predictive programming. I'd never heard of it and i read the synopsis but i didn't find it relatable to the shooting at all. Thoughts, anyone?
View attachment 20255

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardcore_Henry
Having seen the movie...It's a pretty huge stretch. Outside of the fact that the shooter filmed himself with a head-mounted camera, Hardcore Henry is pretty much an attempt at a video game movie that isn't actually connected to any real IP. It's pretty much First-Person Shooter Game: The Movie.

Mind you, I might be biased. Of all the conspiracies, predictive programming is the only one I flat out don't believe because as a writer and storyteller, I know that the things you put on paper can often seem prophetic even if that's never the intent.

Tea

Rookie
They banned the use of military semi automatic weapons over there, now. Says that's the type of weapon that was used by the gunman.

Totally believe that there are certain segments of the white nationalist movement who would peddle these claims.:mad:
/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, the growing tolerance of white nationalism within conspiracy culture is why I'm spending less time in it. In the best case scenario, these people are ignorant and don't realize that while these people might be the "enemy of your enemy", they don't want to be your friend, and if you give them an inch they'll take a mile... And their endgame isn't all that different from the powers that be.

Worst case, they are flat out sympathetic

Awoken2

Superstar
If this event materialises then we know, for sure.

An excerpt from the Steel interview.

"The second objective is to set the stage for World War III. I will predict right now that at least two Muslim mind-control patsies will murder – for real – at least 20 kindergarten children in the USA immediately before Syria launches its promised attack to remove the Zionists from the Golan Heights where oil has been discovered"

Karlysymon

Superstar
If this event materialises then we know, for sure.

An excerpt from the Steel interview.

"The second objective is to set the stage for World War III. I will predict right now that at least two Muslim mind-control patsies will murder – for real – at least 20 kindergarten children in the USA immediately before Syria launches its promised attack to remove the Zionists from the Golan Heights where oil has been discovered"

That will be crazy! I felt like Sandyhook didn't evoke whatever it was that they intended. If the above happens, "they" will spin it nicely that the Muslims are retaliating and coming off the heels of such a recent event. Emotions and prejudicies will be stoked. It will be insane. As @lightseeker mentioned, the intent to provoke civil war in the united states by furthering the anti gun agenda. ....a hint, from the shooter, at the original goal for this shooting.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
I see what you are saying @Awoken2 there were other shooters perhaps they are the ones that did the most damage.
I agree with you regarding future false flags and needs of the satanic cabal. They need to turn many deprived young men into terrorists who will bring forth their great war. Our hearts, thoughts and prayers will be with all innocents past and present known and unknown and their families.
The media are the biggest culprits that push clash and bias and they should be chastised for spreading these agendas:

Last edited: