New York Releases New Nuclear Attack PSA – What Does this Mean?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Gov't Propaganda from the good old days

Apparently, Fleeing the City During A Crisis for Rural Shelter Is "Treason"
[26,539 views Feb 12, 2016]

"If there is a major crisis – from an economic collapse, to a terror attack, natural disaster or mass civil unrest – your first thought may be to escape the city and retreat to the safety of your hideaway shelter in the countryside. But that's exactly what the collectivist government DOESN'T want you to do. Instead, they want you to join the masses at overcrowded public shelters... and hope for the best. Propaganda films during the atomic age were heavy on the scare tactics, but this one made clear that self-reliance and prepper-minded individuals are going too far against society – and should be regarded as "deserters" and "treasonous" if they don't stay put in their cities, follow orders and show up for their job. After all, it is a collective effort, and even the threat of nuclear annihilation is no excuse for going off on your own – even to save your own family (though that certainly won't stop the elite from doing so...). The real reason is that – just as today with terrorism – the government wants a malleable and obedient population that will take orders from central authorities and join the herd. It is instinct and survival against mass conformity and power."

1657801003054.png

chaco99

Rookie
Gov't Propaganda from the good old days

Apparently, Fleeing the City During A Crisis for Rural Shelter Is "Treason"
[26,539 views Feb 12, 2016]

"If there is a major crisis – from an economic collapse, to a terror attack, natural disaster or mass civil unrest – your first thought may be to escape the city and retreat to the safety of your hideaway shelter in the countryside. But that's exactly what the collectivist government DOESN'T want you to do. Instead, they want you to join the masses at overcrowded public shelters... and hope for the best. Propaganda films during the atomic age were heavy on the scare tactics, but this one made clear that self-reliance and prepper-minded individuals are going too far against society – and should be regarded as "deserters" and "treasonous" if they don't stay put in their cities, follow orders and show up for their job. After all, it is a collective effort, and even the threat of nuclear annihilation is no excuse for going off on your own – even to save your own family (though that certainly won't stop the elite from doing so...). The real reason is that – just as today with terrorism – the government wants a malleable and obedient population that will take orders from central authorities and join the herd. It is instinct and survival against mass conformity and power."

View attachment 77169
71djKpGTahL.jpg

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
There have been many music videos depicting a post apocalyptic New York.

It must help to sell records......?

Here's just one. I just looked over it to see if any place could be identified where this video is supposed to be.

At 1 minute 3 secs when the aliens swim past you see a sign for Union City News.....a New York company as it happens.

The Masonic floor just had to feature also.

Attachments

redqueen

Superstar
There have been many music videos depicting a post apocalyptic New York.

It must help to sell records......?

Here's just one. I just looked over it to see if any place could be identified where this video is supposed to be.

At 1 minute 3 secs when the aliens swim past you see a sign for Union City News.....a New York company as it happens.

The Masonic floor just had to feature also.

let's Ya Know straight off the hop eh the one eyed man

marker 0:40
We See the word sacrifice on the marquee of
the theatre are they the sacrifice or are We/NYC
can anyone make out the name/word above it?

when We See the union city sign @0:55 the place next
to it says second hand something anyone Know what
this could be?

1:15 far right
does that sign say Louie's?
1:44 embassy hotel?
1:48 geriners bakery did notice there is a tiger
beside the word sacrifice in this shot

I have never been there and don't have
any knowledge of the businesses there besides
what I have Seen/Read online,so anyone who does
have knowledge Know?

thinking since I found this on Jim stone site

CASUAL REMINDER:
During a nuclear weapons/materials sweep of several major cities it was discovered that ALL the Israeli embassies emit large amounts of neutrinos, which means Israel is storing nuclear weapons in their embassies. The strongest signal came from the one in New York but all the embassies have at least something there.

This is not a new topic, it dates back to 2012 and was something that was revealed shortly after my original Nuclear Blackmail report. Nothing has changed, other than perhaps a refreshing of the nukes. If a nuke goes off anywhere (and there are whispers right now from people who are worried), no matter WHO they blame, Israel is the first, second, third and fourth suspect, with Russia perhaps fifth on the list.

My report "Nuclear blackmail" pointed out how Israel has potential troubles with launching nukes due to it´s small geographic size, so Israel went clandestine and is getting their nukes placed by bringing them into various nations disguised as something else. They have probably completed this mission, and are therefore obviously the prime suspects for anything that might happen

that maybe if We can pinpoint locations,We
could See how close the embassies are to the area

Karlysymon

Superstar
What they should have done is tell us that we will end up looking like Mr. Burns in that one episode in case of such and atrocity occurring, that would have been a better and HONEST PSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 77917
Don't worry, they aren't going to vaporise anyone. They are just going to switch off the lights and make everyone suffer seriously in the bitter cold winter as they reset the system. MSM is awash with the narrative....rationing gas, setting up warming centers, etc. Besides, there is a reason only NYCEM is running with these recommendations.

EIS Council is a legitimate organization. You can check their youtube channel for more. These videos are from 4yrs ago
(1min)
(2mins)

Can't help but be reminded of Madonna's ultra bizarre 2019 Eurovision performance ritual.

View attachment 77104

View attachment 77103

Whats frightening about this, is this set already told us about covid and the similarities between the dancers and the denver airport muriels. Now the New York destruction.

Oceanic

Veteran
This sounds like predictive programming. I would imagine if Russia or any opposing country did something drastic to America enough to spark WW3, they would send missiles to destroy the statue of liberty that just so happens to be in New York.

Realistically, either they hit New York first, or Washington since the White House is there. Either way, both options are grand enough to establish an actual world war.

But since those are the top first places I personally believe would be targets first, then the point still stands that the commercial was predictive programming.

Oh well, whenever it happens, probably in a few years, best of luck to us all. I don't think unvaccinated people can board a plane. I'm in America and I don't know if every state has this rule, but if so, I would just have to die in the midst of war. At least nuclear weapons equals quick death so long as you're within the space or miles nearby wherever the nuclear missiles/nukes will hit.

Or be caught up and taken to a safe place elsewhere in the world. If you know you know.

sailormoon

Established
wonder if it due to iran russia deal?
america is saying iran will give drones to russia

Maybe they regret arming another countries troops… oh wait, never mind

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
First a Nuke Warning, now they want New Yorkers to drink tap water. Nothing odd about that.:rolleyes:
NYC MAYOR ERIC ADAMS SAYS TO KEEP HYDRATED WITH TAP WATER

Last edited:

Sibi

Star
NYC Declares State of Emergency Over Monkeypox
It shouldn't come as a surprise. As of Monday, New York City has reported 1,472 monkeypox cases, a widely believed well-underreported number that accounts for 28% of the CDC's also likely underreported 5,189 national case count.

"We are continuing to see the numbers rise. This order will bolster our existing efforts to educate, vaccinate, test, and treat as many New Yorkers as possible and ensure a whole-of-government response to this outbreak," Adams, a Democrat, said in part. "In partnership with federal, state, and local officials we will continue to respond with the urgency required to keep people safe and this order is another tool to help us do so."

Karlysymon

Superstar
I don't understand why there aren't more PSAs from the Tri-state area or for that matter the entire east coast. And it's curious to me that MSM, in talking about this PSA, won't even speculate about what happens to Wall Street and the impact that will have on the global economy. What happens to crypto in a blackout/grid down situation? Maybe everyone should just get their bug out bag and head for the hills :)

In a simulated training exercise, hypersonic missiles strike New York City, Chicago and Philadelphia near simultaneously, spreading unknown contaminants across these major metropolitan areas.

redqueen

Superstar
in the KJ thread video 8/6/22
marker 21:45
it's so sad to See how far things
have fallen in just one century laid
out in this video

Im looking for the video but havent
had luck yet

Tikawanda

Established
Did anyone find VC's article about this PSA kind of... lacking? Maybe even annoyingly so? I mean the headline of the article says the PSA video is "unsettling", so you go into it thinking that there's gonna be a lot of occult symbolism or something serious, but judging by VC's overview of the video, it doesn't show anything particularly "creepy" even though VC uses that word several times in the write-up.

Then he nitpicks stuff like the host lady smiling for a millisecond at one point, or the fact that she doesn't cast a shadow even though there was obviously a green screen and other technology used to insert her into the video. The most redundant complaint that VC made was about the "don’t go outside until officials say it’s safe” bit. I'd wager that 99.9% of New Yorkers or just people in general don't have a way to detect radiation levels, so of course they'd have to rely on officials to tell them when it's safe to go outside in a nuclear crisis scenario. What's so Orwellian about that...?