New York Releases New Nuclear Attack PSA – What Does this Mean?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
I've been thinking that given the ramping up of protests around the world, the TPTB will play a big card like that. So, while the protests are inspiring, it is also a time of great peril.

I don't think there'll be a nuke attack though, despite the PSA, because what would be the whole point except killing off a great deal of people? What would they get out of launching nukes on the east coast? Someone could argue that it would be a falseflag to initiate WW3 but personally, i wouldn't buy that argument.

It is even possible that a PSA like this is coded language for "relevant puppets" to "head for the hills" (so to speak)...dump stocks, move to a remote location, etc...away from the chaos in the streets when they eventually crash the markets. Bilderberg discussed continuity of government, so it is obvious that an event is on the horizon that necessitates gov't operating remotely.

What i wholeheartedly believe is that there will soon be an incident where "fire falls from the sky"....think the film Greenland. So whether that is played up as a nuclear explosion, solar storms, comet debris, whatever, we'll have to wait and see.

That said, i'll use this opportunity to post this...from 2018

Awoken2

Superstar
Can't help but be reminded of Madonna's ultra bizarre 2019 Eurovision performance ritual.

View attachment 77104

View attachment 77103
The higher up the ladder they are, the more direct they can be, because they are visible to a much bigger audience.

The elite have been using musicians to communicate to the masses for quite some years now.

It's much more palatable that way. People singing along to a song of their own demise? Sheesh!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The higher up the ladder they are, the more direct they can be, because they are visible to a much bigger audience.

The elite have been using musicians to communicate to the masses for quite some years now.

It's much more palatable that way. People singing along to a song of their own demise? Sheesh!
The predictive programming ...Kabbalistic Magick.

redqueen

Superstar
"it's important that New Yorkers Know
We are preparing for any imminent threats
providing the resources they need to stay safe
and stay informed"

how bout telling the Peoples where the bunkers
and food resources are located and allow them
the opportunity of going to one too

really is there anyway to be totally safe during
a nuke attack?and again how do Peoples stay
informed when that would take out all communications

edit to add
doesnt imminent mean most likely/definitely?

Last edited:

MR BEAN

Rookie

redqueen

Superstar
that whole album has a lot of strange
lyrics,ill post in the thread for her a link
to all the lyrics,I hadn't checked out any
of this one really just the future song

she's also put out one each yr 20/21/22
if I can find lyrics for those I'll post them
to as she does seem to be blurting/doing
things that make one wonder at least

Karlysymon

Superstar
With all the craziness swirling around, i wonder if those mid-term elections will even happen. The party holding the reins only needs to induce a crisis and the rest is history.

The fact that it's a NYC PSA (other east coast states aren't doing the same), i think lends weight to the idea that it's a coded message for a major market crash, afterall it is the home of the financial district. If ever there was a mushroom cloud, surely Wall Street would go to hell. Nice way to reset the system, i guess.

Considering that "climate change" is intergral to the Great Reset, i still think whatever will happen will be dubbed a 'natural' event. A green swan is what iam using as a clue.

Lyfe

Star
There is just so much going on right now along with all this exposure of the crimes and genocide of the great reset perpetrators. Word keeps getting out these vaccines are killing and maiming millions. These people have forever poisoned the human genome. They are getting ready to erase their tracks. We need to be in prayer and get in the ark of Christ while there is still time. Pray that God would continue to expose the plans of these criminals and bring them to justice, that he would thwart and confuse their operations so they dont come to pass.

Lil axe

Veteran
wonder if it due to iran russia deal?
america is saying iran will give drones to russia

MR BEAN

Rookie
There is just so much going on right now along with all this exposure of the crimes and genocide of the great reset perpetrators. Word keeps getting out these vaccines are killing and maiming millions. These people have forever poisoned the human genome. They are getting ready to erase their tracks. We need to be in prayer and get in the ark of Christ while there is still time. Pray that God would continue to expose the plans of these criminals and bring them to justice, that he would thwart and confuse their operations so they dont come to pass.
I think the cause of all this happening is God looking for repentence.
He is looking for the last ones.
Tough times is when people will turn to the Lord.
But instead of repenting for our own sins, many people are instead focusing all responsibility towards the elites.
I feel like satan is manipulating this uprising taking place as well.
There's even a lot of the "Christians" on the right advocating for violence.
The left obviously have a lot of evil, like "in your face" evil. But satan is corrupting the right as well.
Both sides are being played against eachother.

I certainly don't have all the answers, but this channel sure did change my perspective a lot (On point preparedness)

I'm sure lots will probably disagree.
Anyway, whatever happens. Stay in faith and God's word and we will make it through this <3

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited: