New York is going to have a fight

Daze

Superstar
if enough people refuse to comply with these useless lockdowns and idiotic mandates, the people will finally take back the power from these dictator-governors. let this freedom virus spread globally.
It will never happen. Too many are ecstatic at the sliver of power they've been given by forcing others to wear masks.

Daze

Superstar
You would think with all the info that has come to light past 8 months the bubble would already be destroyed.

Atm i am at an impasse with my landlord. I live in an apartment complex and they have parking stickers for the vehicles. They are changing the stickers so they sent out a notice telling everyone to get one. Whoever doesn't have the new sticker by 9pm this Friday can get towed and its a $250 bill.

I stopped at the office last night to get mine after work. 2 woman were in there. Right away one lady asked wheres my mask. I told her i don't wear it. I'm here for a sticker, i can wait outside while you bring me one. Nope, that wasn't good enough. She said i have to wear a mask to get a sticker. After arguing with her for 10 minutes I left with nothing.

I'm gonna have to get this sticker within the next 2 days and idk how I'm gonna get it without putting on a muzzle. Really pisses me off but i don't see how i have any options here. If i ignore the sticker they will just tow my truck and every time i get it out they will tow it again, until i get this sticker. I think i might call a cop next time i go to the office, but thats hit or miss. Alot of cops don't actually know the law, why so many enforce "mandates". He could end up being against me siding with the landlord. The way i see it, I paid rent, I'm entitled to a parking spot, why i thought I'd call the authorites is she gives me trouble next time.

Like i said, i would have waited outside for her to bring me the sticker. This isn't about a virus, its about control and plebs like my landlord, have been magically given authority over everyone else and they're not about to let it go.

polymoog

Superstar
Like i said, i would have waited outside for her to bring me the sticker. This isn't about a virus, its about control and plebs like my landlord, have been magically given authority over everyone else and they're not about to let it go.
i see two options for you:
1. you go in with a mask, get the sticker, and then rip off the mask in front of them and stand around for awhile.
2. without knowing what the sticker looks like, can you have a friend who has a sticker photocopy it or scan it and make a duplicate? id imagine anyone who checks the stickers wont look too hard.

you have to claim the medical condition when they say, "wheres your mask?". i was confronted twice at staples about it and the medical exemption shut them down. the one guy was furious about it, asking me for my name. i calmly said, "whatdaya need that for?" then he got frustrated and said, "fine-- ill find it out anyway", whatever that meant. then i left. i meant to call staples corporate today to file a official complaint, but i was busy at work.

polymoog

Superstar
Atm i am at an impasse with my landlord. I live in an apartment complex and they have parking stickers for the vehicles. They are changing the stickers so they sent out a notice telling everyone to get one. Whoever doesn't have the new sticker by 9pm this Friday can get towed and its a $250 bill.
if i may, what happened?