New X Factor Contestant (gregor Coleman) Symbolism

z gharib

Veteran
x factor goes conspirational ! - i mean - do they begin a new category for contestants "Mk ,Illuminati,---- symbolism " ?
oh that is wonderful ! -i am sure any VC member will bit them.... what do you think guys ?

lamb

Established
I thought the tattoo on his neck was very odd
yeah, especially in combination with the shirt and simon giving him a second chance

peek the symbol on his jetski

anyway here's some more things i found in gregor's sm.
Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 11.41.20 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 11.46.50 AM.png

shops at a brand called abandon ship.
Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 12.02.42 PM.png
here's some of their clothes:
Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 12.12.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 12.18.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 12.12.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 12.16.14 PM.png

lamb

Established
x factor goes conspirational ! - i mean - do they begin a new category for contestants "Mk ,Illuminati,---- symbolism " ?
oh that is wonderful ! -i am sure any VC member will bit them.... what do you think guys ?
yeah i think xfactor mk ultra'd one direction and 5h. the big ones. the rest i think are just contestants i doubt anything happens to them, just used so xfactor can profit off of them for one season

their 'anything can happen' performance. the intro has some masonic symbols.
"cover your eyes so you don't know the secret"
Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 12.41.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 12.41.48 PM.png

also the monarch butterfly servers handing them things on silver platters.
Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 12.34.52 PM.png
one of the judges after the performance said "i didn't like the waiters, it wasn't my taste, i don't go to that restaurant"
it's kind of a weird thing to say if the waiters were just background dancers and if there wasn't any meaning behind their costumes
it's at 3:30

some of harry styles's tattoos

Haich

Superstar
Most of the acts are average. He is definitely average and as a busker, one has to wonder where he is getting the monetary support to fund his lifestyle.

lamb

Established
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4491419/x-factor-gregor-coleman-butterfly-neck-tattoo/amp/

He has this eye sore on his neck to distract people from the fact that he doesn't have a beard

??
in the audition he said he got it on his neck because he ran out of space
Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 1.25.16 PM.png
he says this as there is a huge amount of untattooed space on his left arm lmao

and then in the article you mentioned he said it was because he got bored tattooing his arms. but he got more arm tattoos after that, like c'mon
Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 1.23.10 PM.png

plus he already had a butterfly tattoo on his arm before the neck tattoo, isn't that enough
why get the same tattoo but across your entire neck
Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 1.27.41 PM.png

it look ok for now but it's gonna be weird when he's a middle aged man with a colorful butterfly across his neck. but hey, maybe at that age he'll finally grow a beard

Valerian

Rookie
When you have no talent so you try to make it up by being so desperate that you sell yourself for a month of fame & an eternity of misery.

What a deal.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
When you have no talent so you try to make it up by being so desperate that you self yourself for a month of fame & an eternity of misery.

What a deal.
Didn't you say you "stepped into the blood"?

lamb

Established
When you have no talent so you try to make it up by being so desperate that you self yourself for a month of fame & an eternity of misery.

What a deal.
he seems like a chill dude, i hope he's an actual victim instead of actively putting symbolism on himself and not knowing what he's getting into.

i'm sorta interested to see how he'll rank. one direction and fifth harmony both ranked in 3rd, which is interesting if you know masonic symbolism/numerology. but leona lewis ranked 1st, so time will tell

Ben marks

Rookie
[QUOTE="lamb, post: 62859,
i'm sorta interested to see how he'll rank. one direction and fifth harmony both ranked in 3rd, which is interesting if you know masonic symbolism/numerology. but leona lewis ranked 1st, so time will tell[/QUOTE]
Was Leona illuminati too?

lamb

Established
[QUOTE="lamb, post: 62859,
i'm sorta interested to see how he'll rank. one direction and fifth harmony both ranked in 3rd, which is interesting if you know masonic symbolism/numerology. but leona lewis ranked 1st, so time will tell
Was Leona illuminati too?[/QUOTE]

i don't really know, she's just one of the really successful xfactor winners