New World Payphones

TruthSucker

Established
There is this thing called "camera". It's really amazing. It made pictures in the past ... ;)

But yeah, you have to be ashamed for not having a phone which supervises you. Shame on you! :)
So you have no "smart"-phone or you have no camera in your phone?

Really offtopic, I know ...

Found it:

I have to say it sounds pretty good.

polymoog

Superstar
who is paying for this shit? throw in a tree for every payphone-- yeah, thatll keep the eco-lib starbucks drinkers happy.

nothing like stepping into a digital johnny on the spot and getting blasted with concentrated wifi.

Dan

Veteran
who is paying for this shit? throw in a tree for every payphone-- yeah, thatll keep the eco-lib starbucks drinkers happy.

nothing like stepping into a digital johnny on the spot and getting blasted with concentrated wifi.
What's a digital johnny, a cybersex condom?

Dan

Veteran
Lol. No, just ask while being conscious that He's Watching you as well as everybody else.

Did you watch "Life of Pi"? God Bless
I was half-joking. Never seen the film though my family told me of it. What I mean by PI is that there's a Darren Aronovsky (sic?) film where a schizoid mathematician wants to meet God, and is infiltrated by these government people.

Doesn't sound too far away from a deeper truth. I'm shit at maths, anyway, so no threat to me.

Devine

Star
why because i cannot be away from wifi for a fucking minute between places how sad people are so pathetic.
you know how people walk around with faces buried in the phone while walking? i would never do that because i would be embarrassed! it just looks so... needy?idk how to explain it lol

why because i cannot be away from wifi for a fucking minute between places how sad people are so pathetic.
you know how people walk around with faces buried in the phone while walking? i would never do that because i would be embarrassed! it just looks so... needy?idk how to explain it lol
I know what you mean. I don't even use a mobile phone.

It's like they are so dependent on it.