NEW VIDEO : TWIN TRUMP TO THE FUTURE (9/11 predicted, code 33, 88, 11, twin towers syndrome worldwide, double headed phoenix) REPOST

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
Here's the link :

Hi, I just released a new video of 10min proving the connexion with trump, the freemasons, 9/11 and the K-9 dog sirius that died this day, the twin towers syndrome worldwide and Back to the future with code like 88, 33, 11 and the double headed eagle of scottish freemasonry, this vid got enough material to prove to any viewer the reality of the conspiracy, and any blinded supporter of trump that he is in it too, so any view, like and/or comment help to spread the truth and my channel which I just started, so I am very appreciative to any of that, so LET'S WAKE UP PEOPLE ;)

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
I repost for visibility for those that didn't had the chance to see, I am also open to talk about the video, interested in feedback or wider talk regarding trump, the twin towers, coming event and the conspiracy lead in general

Riptide

Established
download.jpeg
hqdefault (1).jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Twin Towers in Super Mario 64 (1996). Mario reads a sign saying it is "decreed" they shall be pounded down.