NEW VIDEO : TWIN TRUMP PREDICTED AS LAST PRESIDENT OF THE U.S 100% PROOF (9/11,88,Nuclear,arch of Triumph/Trump)

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
A complete compilation of much predictive programming around Trump and his heavy connexion with the 9/11 event and the twin towers, and more pointing to 2020 and the "end of the world" with trump at the center of it all.
Trump is going nowhere folks and even if he goes out of office (which start to be a little long) he will accomplish a chaotic event that will end the U.S as we know it before the end of 2020, and change the face of the world at the same time, a Freemasonic messiah they waited for before he was even born, is it the end of the world? I think not, but surely the end of the world as we know it, no back to normal, better wake up fast if there is still some believing in democracy, vote or trump because waking up from a deep dream can be traumatic.

Credit to many findings in this vid to
Finis Temporis : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmt5LlxFlX7_NlB0fvEXRjg
Angel White : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFpDiAE21TuyHt1ZaFvN6lg

Last edited:

Journeyman

Established
That's a very well edited video, thank you for sharing it.

I've seen other references from Back to the Future. For instance, there's a freemason sign on the store on the high street in BTTF2 and Marty wears the same clothes as the tightrope walker who crosses the gap between the Twin Towers in the movies Zemeckis subsequently made about it.

Also this reference from an old reddit discussion:

Here's my own contribution.
Brown:
Let me write that down for you so you don't forget. "Twin Pines Mall 1am". Twin Pines Mall, remember when that used to be Peabody's farm? It was all farmland out there. No -- I guess that was before your time, Marty
Ok, so I googled "peabody world trade center" and found:
Kidder, Peabody & Co. was a U.S.-based securities firm, established in Massachusetts in 1865. Its operations included investment banking, brokerage, and trading. On September 11, the former offices of Kidder, Peabody (which were occupied by Paine Webber, as they had assumed the lease as part of the acquisition in 1994) were among many businesses impacted by the terrorist attacks. The company had offices on the 102nd Floor of One World Trade Center, also known as the North Tower. Two Paine Webber employees lost their lives.
Maybe there's a connection. Two Paine Webber employees .. Two Paine.. Twin Pines.

If you go back to the building of the Twin Towers there's more to be found. I think they were planned the same year the US adopted 911 as its emergency call number.

Even the twin towers themselves, who would build two massive identical skyscrapers next to each other? Most strive to make a statement with each building, yet these are two uniform blocks with one distinguising feature, the mast which adorns 1 WTC. I believe this symbolised the phallus and the masculine, whilst 2 WTC was the feminine.

They've now been destroyed and replaced by one tower with alternating triangles symbolising the unifiying of masculine and feminine energies. This is the alchemical work of the Freemasons and Kabbalahists that built and destroyed the two columns of Solomon's temple as they ushered in the New Age and the One World Order.

Thanks again for the video.

The Wake-Up Zone

Established

I've seen other references from Back to the Future. For instance, there's a freemason sign on the store on the high street in BTTF2 and Marty wears the same clothes as the tightrope walker who crosses the gap between the Twin Towers in the movies Zemeckis subsequently made about it.

If you go back to the building of the Twin Towers there's more to be found. I think they were planned the same year the US adopted 911 as its emergency call number.

Even the twin towers themselves, who would build two massive identical skyscrapers next to each other? Most strive to make a statement with each building, yet these are two uniform blocks with one distinguising feature, the mast which adorns 1 WTC. I believe this symbolised the phallus and the masculine, whilst 2 WTC was the feminine.

They've now been destroyed and replaced by one tower with alternating triangles symbolising the unifiying of masculine and feminine energies. This is the alchemical work of the Freemasons and Kabbalahists that built and destroyed the two columns of Solomon's temple as they ushered in the New Age and the One World Order.

Ha great, I knew about the phallic, male female alchemic symbolism and 911 number (called 1st 33 yrs before 9/11) but not about the peabody thing, thats the rabbit hole we can always go deeper but ultimately there is always more knowledge that we can embrace, thanks for your comment and sharing, and if youre interested in more 9/11 connexion with the pine & Beirut bombing I made a vid about it

Last edited:

Journeyman

Established
Ha great, I knew about the phallic, male female alchemic symbolism and 911 number (called 1st 33 yrs before 9/11) but not about the peabody thing, thats the rabbit hole we can always go deeper but ultimately there is always more knowledge that we can embrace, thanks for your comment and sharing, and if youre interested in more 9/11 connexion with the pine & Beirut bombing I made a vid about it
I hadn't planned to but watched the whole thing. Congratulations, you are very skilled at editing and your use of music, graphics etc is excellent. I have to go now but will think on the content and maybe come back to this thread. :)

Riptide

Established

Riptide

Established
Nice video, WakeUp Zone.

Real interesting what Journeyman mentioned about the 911 number being adopted in 1968, same year construction began on WTC. Around the same time the logos for United and American Airlines were changed to contain hidden images of the WTC. Also Operation Northwoods in that same decade.

I think you might have enough material to make a video :p about the evidence of 9/11 being planned (or at least preparing what was already long-planned) during the 1960s.

Last edited:

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
Nice video, WakeUp Zone.

Real interesting what Journeyman mentioned about the 911 number being adopted in 1968, same year construction began on WTC. Around the same time the logos for United and American Airlines were changed to contain hidden images of the WTC. Also Operation Northwoods in that same decade.

I think you might have enough material to make a video :p about the evidence of 9/11 being planned (or at least preparing what was already long-planned) during the 1960s.
Thanks, yeah the american airline=AA=11, like the twin towers that shape an II, the plane like an arrow or eagle symbolize the sagittarius or 9th astrologic sign, opposite to the gemini sign II, shoot the arrow (phallic/male power/ active) between the columns (portal/female matrix/ passive) already covered this duality on the george flyod/chauvin case in one of my previous vid, but Trump being very encoded with the double heade phoenix (coat of arms of Trump family, scottish freemasonry emblem) and chrsitmas with all the pines(arrow) just around the corner add even more to the Trump/911/nuclear pine arrow pattern I show in this vid and Beirut vid, the bigger 9/11 2.0 is very near

Sunshine

Established
So, wait, let me see if I understand the implications of your video. Donald Trump bears some unquantifiable amount of guilt for the WTC tragedy, and may possibly be the anti-Christ, because of the letters in his name, an 80's movie, (and/or its sequel) a 90's movie, a lego movie and a video game.

I know you guys are desperate to come up with new ways to hate on Trump, but this is ridiculous. Gematria may be fun to pass the time, but shuffling numbers and letters in semi-random patterns proves nothing. You try to bolster your argument, if it could even be called that, by an attempted correlation between DJT and George Washington, some unflattering "Time" magazine covers, and a couple of well-known yet completely unrelated examples of sacred geometry. ROFL.

And the topper is accusing him of wanting to blow up the world, based on Hillary Clinton's opinion. Cuz she's such a stand-up guy. Never mind that he has, in less than 4 years, de-escalated tensions between the US and NK, Iran, Pakistan, and Russia, and got several Middle Eastern countries to sign PEACE TREATIES with Israel. All of which will, in both the short- and long-term, make it LESS likely that the world will ever be faced with a nuclear war.

WTF are you smoking, bro? You need to throw it away, because it is rotting your brain.