NEW VIDEO : ONE WORLD TRADE RING TO RULE THEM ALL (LOTR predict 9/11 in 1954, Kazakhstan pyramid, Eyephone, all seing eye symbolism, code 33)

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
You are correct. I stopped about half-way through and about the 4:30-ish minute mark when you were trying to relate the ring to the UN, since that was... a reach.

Listen, I respect what you're trying to do but it feels like in your research, you're only study symbology and one specific set of symbology. You're trying to bolt symbolize to things, misunderstanding what's there... And even if you're right, it would be Lord of the Rings was a warning, rather insidious. 'cause you know, Tolkien wrote about the conflict between good and evil, with no ambiguity.

There is also no duelity between Sauron and Saruman. The duelist nature in the story is actually Gandalf and Saruman, or Gandalf and Sauron, since the both are actually "black". Saruman's use of white was mockery.
I get what your view is, but I still think that if you want to get a clear view of things you have to through all of it (like watching the entire vid) and reconsider things, I understand the film or the book have a specific story, like the position of the 2 towers, not next to one a other like the twin towers, or saruman not being totally white, but masons do create duality in the meaning of their creation, (I again propose you to watch the video on my channel on 9/11 with +50 proof, and twin trump to the future too) the average viewer see a meaning, the mason/occultist see an other, and I ask you again to consider that when I put the cover of LOTR the two towers, and alternated with the twin towers, I was pointing to the similarities of the 2 cubic shaped, with a very similar shifting to the WTC twin towers, and when I put the eye of sauron next to the mural artwork of the Grand united lodge of England, you can clearly see that they are both ONE eye between 2 pillars, the2 horn shaped element in the eye of sauron being oddly similar, and the eye of sauron is also similar to a sun, in color and element, and further in the vid you see sauron putting the ring in front of ONE eye, the book got the circle in the eye, and the ONE World Trade Center plaza is in fact an eye, there is a lot of eye mural in its subway, I wonder why, the London EYE is a wheel which got cabin in shape of eye, then you get the meanning of the name, all that is in the vid, and to go even further look the ONE World trade center logo in the O of ONE is the antenna which is like the finger in the ring, all that tie in the ground zero, or the O of origin, eye of god, I could go on and on, and usually the people that say that I am just looking to deep into it are just the ones that didn't care enough or had the patience to search and see all I see, so I stop now, I don't know if you are a fan the LOTR of the serie, but It's when you are convince that you know for certain what you watch, that you will not uncover what you missed, I just recently really understand that I didn't really knew anything, but since that moment I uncover so much more that I could ever imagine, LOTR is only a needle in a big hole trust me I saw more than 4000 coincidence (thats only what's on my usb about the conspiracy), I've done my part now to you to find whatever you search

Phithx

Veteran
According to this article the Twin Towers was mostly a distraction to bury any interest in the $2.3 trillion announced missing/stolen - the day before 911 - from the Pentagon by Donald Rumsfeld; the financial and audit team of which was wiped out with a mini nuke; passed off as a plane, so that it could never be investigated!!

The 9-11 Bottom Line: An Open Letter to All Researchers
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/02/09/9-11-the-bottom-line-an-open-letter-to-all-researchers/

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
I repost for visibility for those that didn't had the chance to see, I am also open to talk about the video, interested in feedback, wider talk regarding all that the video covered or the conspiracy in general

Awoken2

Superstar
Can I offer you some advice? Rather than continuously bumping your threads up with the same message, which is a little bit spammy if the bump message doesn't change, try adding new relevant info to the thread.

This may help start dialogue.

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
I am interesting in knowing what anyone think is the one eye symbolism, everyone that is interested in the conspiracy know it and that its everywhere, I know many christian and muslim think its the antichrist/dajjal, some that dig into esoterism/kabbalah/buddhism know it have link to the third eye, but I am still interest to know if its that or any other take on it, and on what their theory and/or knowledge you rely on

Last edited: