NEW VIDEO : ONE WORLD TRADE RING TO RULE THEM ALL (LOTR predict 9/11 in 1954, Kazakhstan pyramid, Eyephone, all seing eye symbolism, code 33)

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
Here's the link :

Hi, I just released a new video proving 100% that Lord of the ring predicted in 1954 the creation of the twin towers, their destruction and the construction of the ONE World trade center, the video also show the connexion in freemasonry in the Kazakhstan's flag and it's pyramid of peace, the all seing eye and the link between the one eye and the ring like in the the London Eye wheel, finishing with a Futurama episode with the Eyephone revealing the true nature of Iphone and code 33 in all that, this vid got some hard evidence which I didn't see any channel covering, so I think many could be interested in it, and my channel being brand new any view, like and/or comment and share are very appreciated and help spread the truth as well, so thank a lot to any of that and for reading ;)

I'm also interested in any comment or discussions concerning the video or any talk in the conspiracy in general

Helioform

Star
Good work! Too bad your stuff seems to go mostly unnoticed on this forum.

Matt Groening, the creator of The Simpsons and Futurama is in all likelyhood a freemason himself. I still remember that Simpsons episode about the "Stone Cutters" and how Groening was obviously referring to the masons.

I always hated Apple also, overpriced crap for people who drink their Kool-aid. The bite in the apple is obviously referring to the original sin also.

student

Rookie
Regarding The Ring that Rules them All is in all likelihood referring to the ring of Prophet Soloman peace be upon him. It was one/the medium by which God bestowed him with the subjugation of the worldy creation (men jinn animals winds etc). The ring was possibly buried under the throne and will remain undiscovered but God Knows Best as Prophet Solomon peace be upon him prayer was granted that he be given rulership upon this world like no person had been or will be given. Perhaps there are other rings that have limited effect that the antichrist will also be given supernatural powers and command over worldly creation as a test for mankind - just a hypothetical deduction not that any prophetic sayings indicate that the antichrist will have such relics but do mention his supernatural feats.

But yes there is some fascination with rings and related symbolism amongst the occult.

The one eye symbol is the unique feature of their messiah, king and god i.e. the antichrist.
Islamic eschatology specifically mentions this attribute that the antichrist will physically have defective eyes; blind in one and seeing in other.

Cintra

Star
Here's the link :

Hi, I just released a new video proving 100% that Lord of the ring predicted in 1954 the creation of the twin towers, their destruction and the construction of the ONE World trade center, the video also show the connexion in freemasonry in the Kazakhstan's flag and it's pyramid of peace, the all seing eye and the link between the one eye and the ring like in the the London Eye wheel, finishing with a Futurama episode with the Eyephone revealing the true nature of Iphone and code 33 in all that, this vid got some hard evidence which I didn't see any channel covering, so I think many could be interested in it, and my channel being brand new any view, like and/or comment and share are very appreciated and help spread the truth as well, so thank a lot to any of that and for reading ;)

I'm also interested in any comment or discussions concerning the video or any talk in the conspiracy in general
I really enjoyed your video.

I watched it thinking I would disagree with you, but you made some very interesting connections, and showed me some things I hadn't seen before.

Thank you.

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
Good work! Too bad your stuff seems to go mostly unnoticed on this forum.

Matt Groening, the creator of The Simpsons and Futurama is in all likelyhood a freemason himself. I still remember that Simpsons episode about the "Stone Cutters" and how Groening was obviously referring to the masons.

I always hated Apple also, overpriced crap for people who drink their Kool-aid. The bite in the apple is obviously referring to the original sin also.
Thanks, happy thats the case, yeah Matt Groening is an obvious mason which is probably one of the most encoding realisator of hollywood aside back to the future creator, even tho most sleeping people think he predict thing so good or even that he is a time traveler ;)

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
I really enjoyed your video.

I watched it thinking I would disagree with you, but you made some very interesting connections, and showed me some things I hadn't seen before.

Thank you.
Thanks, its my pleasure ^^, yeah I understand and appreciate skepticism when people are fair by taking the time to watch and judge after like you, thats my case too

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
Regarding The Ring that Rules them All is in all likelihood referring to the ring of Prophet Soloman peace be upon him. It was one/the medium by which God bestowed him with the subjugation of the worldy creation (men jinn animals winds etc). The ring was possibly buried under the throne and will remain undiscovered but God Knows Best as Prophet Solomon peace be upon him prayer was granted that he be given rulership upon this world like no person had been or will be given. Perhaps there are other rings that have limited effect that the antichrist will also be given supernatural powers and command over worldly creation as a test for mankind - just a hypothetical deduction not that any prophetic sayings indicate that the antichrist will have such relics but do mention his supernatural feats.

But yes there is some fascination with rings and related symbolism amongst the occult.

The one eye symbol is the unique feature of their messiah, king and god i.e. the antichrist.
Islamic eschatology specifically mentions this attribute that the antichrist will physically have defective eyes; blind in one and seeing in other.
Yeah there is constant encoding of the one eye which tie into antichrist symbolism, but also the eye is a superior form which is omnipresent in our reality, the egg of life or the vescica piscis as well as supernova and galaxy all have eye like, or spiral like shape which explain why hex sign, or circular symbol are a constant in occult ritual, Jesus is also represented in the vescica often which is like an oval=ovo=egg in spanish, the all seing eye, on the quran eye shape are draw on most book, I know many people think it always represent the antichrist, but I think that like all thing the occult do, its alway something that is naturally in our universe that they try to twist and inverting it to use it in the quest of power, I'll do a future video about that subject

Trying to relate the "Two Towers" referenced in Lord of the Rings to 9/11 is sort of a stretch. Neither were destroyed and refer to two different citities in two different countries. Throw in the fact that Tolkien famously despised allegory to the point he critiqued the work of his peer C.S. Lewis for his use of it... I think you're looking to deep into it.

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
Trying to relate the "Two Towers" referenced in Lord of the Rings to 9/11 is sort of a stretch. Neither were destroyed and refer to two different citities in two different countries. Throw in the fact that Tolkien famously despised allegory to the point he critiqued the work of his peer C.S. Lewis for his use of it... I think you're looking to deep into it.
Sorry I didn't convince you but I think the links are kind of overwhelming, but if you're still opened to give a chance to my videos which make the point that most movie if not all are just masonic creation which encode event organized long before, and even paradoxal as it gets thats what they do, here's an other vid I made with more than 50 proof 9/11 was encoded and predict in the construction of the towers as well as in movie like fight club, back to the future, the matrix, coneheads, the simpsons (more than famous 9/11 magazine), in the end thats your choice to make :

My issue is you seem to be totally ignoring context and focusing on words. "The book is called The Two Towers. The World Trade Center was called the two towers of the twin towers. There's a connection!"

Except there isn't. They share nothing but a similar name. Context matters and you're ignoring it. If one or both of the towers were destroyed or if the towers were next to each other geographically, you might be on to something... But the two towers never collapse. More importantly, trying to imply there was something masonic about it completely ignores one important fact; J.R.R. Tolkien was a devout Roman Catholic, who lived in a time when being a freemason was punishable by excommunication.

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
My issue is you seem to be totally ignoring context and focusing on words. "The book is called The Two Towers. The World Trade Center was called the two towers of the twin towers. There's a connection!"

Except there isn't. They share nothing but a similar name. Context matters and you're ignoring it. If one or both of the towers were destroyed or if the towers were next to each other geographically, you might be on to something... But the two towers never collapse. More importantly, trying to imply there was something masonic about it completely ignores one important fact; J.R.R. Tolkien was a devout Roman Catholic, who lived in a time when being a freemason was punishable by excommunication.
That's funny how you say I am taking thing out of context when you just focus around me pointing a connexion between the name the two towers and the twin towers when there is much more than that in the video, (I would say you didn't watched it) but I thing you have and are denying that the the sun/moon pillar similar to freemasonry pillar as well as the design of the poster with One tower that look like 2 cubic towers literally like the twin towers with very similar ornament on facade and the same shifting of position, the circular plaza called ONE world trade center plaza which is literally an eye a link to the ONE eye of sauron, Sauron putting the ring in front of his eye (seriously I am really hoping you only watch the beginning of the video, for if you don't I am just sad you waste time pretend to search when you blind yourself) the eye in the ring on an other cover literally explain the eye is like the ring, like in the masonic art of the united lodge of england with the eye/sun, sauron eye is like a sun, the release date of the book 11/11 is obvious coding on top of that the first movie which came in 2001 like the 9/11 event, to go in more than the vid saruman the white and sauron (the black) obvious yin yang, duality of Jachin and Boaz pillar, the saruman and sauron tower=SS, SS=11, the middle earth is a reference to middle east, which if you didn't pay attention is in the center of all conflict, but I guess that just a bunch of coincidence for you, and my vid show the london eye, the Kazakhstan pyramid and eyephone, 33 repeating all the way, seriously if you watch all of it and thats all you get to respond about it then I am sorry I didn't help you if you search truth, but I guess whatever you do you can't help the people which don't help themself, I may sound negative, but thats not an ego contest, if you truly think all of this is blank proof, then move along don't waste your time and mine

Helioform

Star
Tolkien would not have been excommunicated since being a mason is a secret.

And even these masons seem to think there was masonic symbolism in Tolkien's work:

4 Tolkien family members apparently were masons:

Coincidence? I think not.

SquaredCircle

Established
Here's the link :

[/ If you figured out the world cabal or NWO I would have to say that the real secret Eagles in the top of the pyramid are laughing . Do you think that people like the Krupps , Bin Laden’s, Lee’s or Rothchild’s put secret messages in books , cartoons or comics ?
When is this NWO coming ? The Elite have had the reigns since the epoch of time !
I would say that identity driven Christians , Muslims and Jews are far more destructive than the Masons or the Crowley bunch !
I will say this though ! The elite do want all 3 big religions to kill each other so they can issue in peace and not terror as you surmise .
No book I own or God that is me tells me to kill those who are diffrent than me in faith or creed !
Do you own a book that advocates violence . Before you start with Jesus loves stuff : Luke 19:27 .
Now I don’t believe Luke 19:27 or any books of the bible to be trustworthy of facts .
I believe in myself being able to discern what is real through gnosis . Faith causes crazy think ! That is why so much of the conspiracy theories are from the right ( predominantly bible thumpers ) or the other lunatics the atheists.
Learn to play an instrument, paint or read as it is healthier for you than using conjecture to make a fantasy world up ! No disrespect!

SquaredCircle

Established
That's funny how you say I am taking thing out of context when you just focus around me pointing a connexion between the name the two towers and the twin towers when there is much more than that in the video, (I would say you didn't watched it) but I thing you have and are denying that the the sun/moon pillar similar to freemasonry pillar as well as the design of the poster with One tower that look like 2 cubic towers literally like the twin towers with very similar ornament on facade and the same shifting of position, the circular plaza called ONE world trade center plaza which is literally an eye a link to the ONE eye of sauron, Sauron putting the ring in front of his eye (seriously I am really hoping you only watch the beginning of the video, for if you don't I am just sad you waste time pretend to search when you blind yourself) the eye in the ring on an other cover literally explain the eye is like the ring, like in the masonic art of the united lodge of england with the eye/sun, sauron eye is like a sun, the release date of the book 11/11 is obvious coding on top of that the first movie which came in 2001 like the 9/11 event, to go in more than the vid saruman the white and sauron (the black) obvious yin yang, duality of Jachin and Boaz pillar, the saruman and sauron tower=SS, SS=11, the middle earth is a reference to middle east, which if you didn't pay attention is in the center of all conflict, but I guess that just a bunch of coincidence for you, and my vid show the london eye, the Kazakhstan pyramid and eyephone, 33 repeating all the way, seriously if you watch all of it and thats all you get to respond about it then I am sorry I didn't help you if you search truth, but I guess whatever you do you can't help the people which don't help themself, I may sound negative, but thats not an ego contest, if you truly think all of this is blank proof, then move along don't waste your time and mine
Are you a Christian?

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
So from you my video is all fantasy, I am not ready to waste time if you are not serious, not here to talk to convince people either, there is enough material in this video and previous ones for that and even funnier if its coming from a gnostic as you like to identify, as you should understand those things unless you are not a really good one, or you are trying to decieve people, I don't judge people by what religion people identify, but by their actions, and yours seem to be kind of low, as to bring religion in it, like its a video based on faith, when its not, I identify more as a truth seeker for my religion is only what the conspiracy led me to find valid with my search, I do not search aesthetic in belonging to a culture or a group only avoid comforting lies to get closer to the truth, if I discover new fact and find them valid I will change my vision and my action, I think that the fact that you need to bring your gnosis apartenance to identify you and try to put me in a "your of the religious nut" bucket when that got nothing to do with the evidence the video bring, seem to make the level of your argument kind of weak

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Think perhaps the Spice Girls may have been programming us for this event also?

Don't answer that until you've watched this.

The Masonic pillars, the Twin Towers coming out of "scary" spices head all totally coincidental...as posters on this forum will have you believe.

Last edited:

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
Think perhaps the Spice Girls may have been programming us for this event also?

Don't answer that until you've watched this.

The Masonic pillars, the Twin Towers coming out of "scary" spices head all totally coincidental...as posters on this forum will have you believe.
Great ! The moment that did it for me is the "2 become ONE" between the 2 pillar, the lightpole even seem a lot brighter than the other like the sun between the 2 pillar, the redhead and blonde dancing 2 times in duo seem a lot alike wonder if they are twins, the yellow/red=orange which equal 33 in gematria and is often use by mason like in mcdonald, mastercard, trump red tie and blonde hair, the clockwork orange movie or even a irish masonic order call the orange order could be revelant with those 2 girls, anyway thanks for the vid and nice that you passed by

You are correct. I stopped about half-way through and about the 4:30-ish minute mark when you were trying to relate the ring to the UN, since that was... a reach.

Listen, I respect what you're trying to do but it feels like in your research, you're only study symbology and one specific set of symbology. You're trying to bolt symbolize to things, misunderstanding what's there... And even if you're right, it would be Lord of the Rings was a warning, rather insidious. 'cause you know, Tolkien wrote about the conflict between good and evil, with no ambiguity.

There is also no duelity between Sauron and Saruman. The duelist nature in the story is actually Gandalf and Saruman, or Gandalf and Sauron, since the both are actually "black". Saruman's use of white was mockery.