NEW VIDEO : OCCULT HANDSIGN ARE RIDICULOUS ? +200 SIGNS(All seing eye of horus sign, hidden hand, actors, singer, The walking dead & Black Mirror)

The Wake-Up Zone

Established

I just released a compil of occult handsign (all seing eye of horus, master of the 2nd veil & grand pontiff sign in the entertainment/music industry, with also a zoom on the cast of "The Walking dead" & "Black Mirror" serie, proving without a dout that they are all in the "big club" even if many are already familiar with handsign here, this vid bring many I've discovered myself and didn't see other channel cover, and are all compiled at great speed for a nice "overwelming" vid to wake up a friend and/or a family member which don't have the patience, every like, share help the truth to be spread and my recent channel, so thanks to any of that, and for more handsign exposing of star/politicians, predictive programming, and connexion with all of it, consider subscribing, thanks for your time

Awoken2

Superstar
Just a comment on the video I would like to make.

Although the video contains probably the most important advice you can give to somebody, which is, "If you don't use your mind somebody else will" I feel that using hundreds of images of celebrities with just a single eye visible is not an effective way of convincing somebody that they are all illuminate puppets. There would be an infinite amount of images of the same celebrities with both eyes visible so isolating every shot found where only a single eye is visible isn't proving anything.

I would go on to say that this type of video is counter productive if you are intending to try and inform people of secret societies within the entertainment industry as it mixes together celebrities who are high up occultists operators with celebrities who aren't.

If you think about it all those images could have been generated by a simple requests from a small group of photographers who may just be asking their subjects for a "finger over the eye shot". You have to remember that these people literally get paid to be told what to do and how to do it so they ain't going to question a photographer who wants them to cover an eye up.

The single eye thing had been done to death for many years now. There is nothing new or groundbreaking in constantly putting these images together, that's all I'm saying.

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
Just a comment on the video I would like to make.

Although the video contains probably the most important advice you can give to somebody, which is, "If you don't use your mind somebody else will" I feel that using hundreds of images of celebrities with just a single eye visible is not an effective way of convincing somebody that they are all illuminate puppets. There would be an infinite amount of images of the same celebrities with both eyes visible so isolating every shot found where only a single eye is visible isn't proving anything.

I would go on to say that this type of video is counter productive if you are intending to try and inform people of secret societies within the entertainment industry as it mixes together celebrities who are high up occultists operators with celebrities who aren't.

If you think about it all those images could have been generated by a simple requests from a small group of photographers who may just be asking their subjects for a "finger over the eye shot". You have to remember that these people literally get paid to be told what to do and how to do it so they ain't going to question a photographer who wants them to cover an eye up.

The single eye thing had been done to death for many years now. There is nothing new or groundbreaking in constantly putting these images together, that's all I'm saying.
I do understand your point, (I would still ask you if you had watch the entire vid, for it also bring the master of the 2nd veil sign which is more specific, and some connexion with related people like ashton kutcher & mila kunis, or Andrew Lincoln & Steven Yeun) indeed just covering one eye can be a simple design request from a artistic choice, but covering your entire face while doing an eye triangle like Harrison ford, Jared Leto, a brush over your eye like Silverster stallone or putting all your hand on your face like emma watson on 6 different photo shoot & cover, is a little bit odd, I think you underestimate a little the strangness of those pose (which sometimes are outside photoshoot) and the fact that they helped me and a lot of other to wake up, even tho indeed nothing new under the sun for connspirationist like you, it was more targeted at a sleeping viewer (which are still a lot in VC ironically) like I say in the post, I know few that do convincing video regarding sign, but this contributed to wake up a person I know regarding sign & star which is not easy to convince, so I am a little confident of its point

Tidal

Star
Speaking of wacko hand signals, these two Mormon priests in their "sacred" robes are giving hand signals which only the Mormon faithful can interpret.
My guess is they're signalling-
"Incomplete Forward Pass, Penalty Declined, No Play, or No Score"​

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
Speaking of wacko hand signals, these two Mormon priests in their "sacred" robes are giving hand signals which only the Mormon faithful can interpret.
My guess is they're signalling-
"Incomplete Forward Pass, Penalty Declined, No Play, or No Score"​
Thanks interesting, the crossed arms maybe link to the crossed arms of osiris, one is reversed a interesting duality, surely mormon are high occultist undercover which share a lot with masonic traditions

Awoken2

Superstar
I do understand your point, (I would still ask you if you had watch the entire vid, for it also bring the master of the 2nd veil sign which is more specific, and some connexion with related people like ashton kutcher & mila kunis, or Andrew Lincoln & Steven Yeun) indeed just covering one eye can be a simple design request from a artistic choice, but covering your entire face while doing an eye triangle like Harrison ford, Jared Leto, a brush over your eye like Silverster stallone or putting all your hand on your face like emma watson on 6 different photo shoot & cover, is a little bit odd, I think you underestimate a little the strangness of those pose (which sometimes are outside photoshoot) and the fact that they helped me and a lot of other to wake up, even tho indeed nothing new under the sun for connspirationist like you, it was more targeted at a sleeping viewer (which are still a lot in VC ironically) like I say in the post, I know few that do convincing video regarding sign, but this contributed to wake up a person I know regarding sign & star which is not easy to convince, so I am a little confident of its point
But this is well trodden ground. Countless people over many years have provided ample evidence that proves the people who are elevated to superstar status do so on the proviso that they do exactly what they are told to do.

All the mega stars in the world are 100% compliant, either voluntarily, chemically or by having their brains controlled by other methods.

I think once this has been established it may be more beneficial to look at who's controlling these people and what messages are they using them to convey to the masses.

I think if you just keep observing the subjects you lose sight of who's pulling their strings.

Let me put it this way. If you were in a laboratory and you were stood next to two rabbit cages, in one cage there was a rabbit, acting normally, eating a bit of lettuce. In the other cage there was another rabbit but this rabbit was acting in a very unrabbity way. It was jumping about like it was being given electric shocks and it was rolling around in an uncoordinated way. Now you could watch the rabbits all day and observe that there was definitely something strange going on with one of the rabbits.

After many days convincing yourself that one rabbit was clearly showing signs of something odd it really doesn't matter then how many more days you watch poorly rabbit being poorly because the only way you are going to find out what is going on is by asking tbe laboratory attendants what they done to poorly rabbit, and why did they do it.

By just looking at pictures is just like watching the poorly rabbit.

Sorry for this being a bit long winded, I did rabbit on a bit, but I hope it helps you understand my view on it.

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
But this is well trodden ground. Countless people over many years have provided ample evidence that proves the people who are elevated to superstar status do so on the proviso that they do exactly what they are told to do.

All the mega stars in the world are 100% compliant, either voluntarily, chemically or by having their brains controlled by other methods.

I think once this has been established it may be more beneficial to look at who's controlling these people and what messages are they using them to convey to the masses.

I think if you just keep observing the subjects you lose sight of who's pulling their strings.

Let me put it this way. If you were in a laboratory and you were stood next to two rabbit cages, in one cage there was a rabbit, acting normally, eating a bit of lettuce. In the other cage there was another rabbit but this rabbit was acting in a very unrabbity way. It was jumping about like it was being given electric shocks and it was rolling around in an uncoordinated way. Now you could watch the rabbits all day and observe that there was definitely something strange going on with one of the rabbits.

After many days convincing yourself that one rabbit was clearly showing signs of something odd it really doesn't matter then how many more days you watch poorly rabbit being poorly because the only way you are going to find out what is going on is by asking tbe laboratory attendants what they done to poorly rabbit, and why did they do it.

By just looking at pictures is just like watching the poorly rabbit.

Sorry for this being a bit long winded, I did rabbit on a bit, but I hope it helps you understand my view on it.
I understand, surely it will be interesting to do a vid to explain deeper the connexion with the origin of those sign and who pull the string of those puppet, which indeed are almost all mind control puppet since birth, but as I stated in the description of this post, this vid is more targeted at a sleeping audience, or one which isn't familiar with sign, or do not regard them as revelant, but yeah I will do a vid more on the "root" of the symptoms later.