NEW VIDEO : CORONA PREDICTED BY KOBE & 12 MONKEYS IN 1995 (code bat/33/13, Brad Pitt mason, cabal, handsign)

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
Hi, just released a video proving that the name of Kobe Bryant and his death predicted the coronavirus, also the number 33 (like the highest scottish masonic degree)very present at his ceremony, and showing that the movie 12 monkeys (1995) contain advanced knowledge of the corona pandemic, literally the shape & color of covid-19 as well as the "bat feces" origin of the virus told by tell-lie-vision, and also encoding what's to come potentially 5 billion death (I don't say that lightly) with some link to kabbalah mysticism as well as the horn handsign of Brad Pitt and his blatant affiliation to freemasonry with his compass & square ring in plain sight, finishing with some one eye symbolism for ya, "in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king", please take the time to like, share & potentially subscribe for there is much vid to come which I didn't see any channel cover yet, thanks for reading

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
The whole bat thing is a stretch. I mean a real stretch it didnt come from bats either.
When you know how "they" work not much is a stretch anymore, 2 times is a lot and outside that it still got a lot of other links, the bat is just a piece of the puzzle to add to the big picture, I know it didn't come from bats, but yet thats the explanation the media gave to the public, and there is more on the bat code for later if you will still be here

When you know how "they" work not much is a stretch anymore, 2 times is a lot and outside that it still got a lot of other links, the bat is just a piece of the puzzle to add to the big picture, I know it didn't come from bats, but yet thats the explanation the media gave to the public, and there is more on the bat code for later if you will still be here
i think kobes death ws planned, based on the grammy event after for sure, sometimes though, I wonder how they could possibly predict something from 30 years ago?

Helioform

Star
5 billions will NOT die from this. You're making all sorts of wrong assumptions. 600k die from the flu each year and we might not even reach that.

And you said it yourself, the "tell-lie-vision", what makes you think they are not lying about this virus being that dangerous? Why did they suddenly start telling the truth?

It's all a psyop to make people accept martial law, a world economic crash/depression (to cover up the real reasons of the depression being caused by a debt and stock market bubble created by the banksters) bans of public gatherings and demonstrations, more technologically assisted surveillance, forced vaccination and isolations etc. possibly leading to microchip implantation.

5 billions will NOT die from this. You're making all sorts of wrong assumptions. 600k die from the flu each year and we might not even reach that.

And you said it yourself, the "tell-lie-vision", what makes you think they are not lying about this virus being that dangerous? Why did they suddenly start telling the truth?

It's all a psyop to make people accept martial law, a world economic crash/depression (to cover up the real reasons of the depression being caused by a debt and stock market bubble created by the banksters) bans of public gatherings and demonstrations, more technologically assisted surveillance, forced vaccination and isolations etc. possibly leading to microchip implantation.
isnt that scary enough? i dont think it will happen in one bang, this is like soft disclosure, mind u i could be wrong.

Carrieh76

Rookie
Hi, just released a video proving that the name of Kobe Bryant and his death predicted the coronavirus, also the number 33 (like the highest scottish masonic degree)very present at his ceremony, and showing that the movie 12 monkeys (1995) contain advanced knowledge of the corona pandemic, literally the shape & color of covid-19 as well as the "bat feces" origin of the virus told by tell-lie-vision, and also encoding what's to come potentially 5 billion death (I don't say that lightly) with some link to kabbalah mysticism as well as the horn handsign of Brad Pitt and his blatant affiliation to freemasonry with his compass & square ring in plain sight, finishing with some one eye symbolism for ya, "in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king", please take the time to like, share & potentially subscribe for there is much vid to come which I didn't see any channel cover yet, thanks for reading
I liked your video.

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
i think kobes death ws planned, based on the grammy event after for sure, sometimes though, I wonder how they could possibly predict something from 30 years ago?
Things are planned century in advance, they consider themself as gods, thinking that they plans can never be defeated (they don't seem to have wrong to this day)

The Wake-Up Zone

Established

I said "potentially", when you say "IT WILL NOT", indeed tell-lie-vision but they always play with the duality of truth and lie, and usually more truth in fiction work than "real" media, the depopulation agenda is something that is planned since a while "georgia guidestone" with reducing to 500 000 000 "agenda 21", I agree that enforce vaccination, martial law and transhumanism are the major real goal, but drastically reduce it through a virus is a realistic possibility than is quite encoded in a "subtle" way by many movies, if you can create a deadly virus reducing the worldwide population more difficult to control and at the same time get the surviving one in distress of order and security to be more inclined to anything you propose them, why not doing the 2 ? "Order out of chaos" they need some chaos to bring the new order, the corona is the first stone of that, trump move (even tho politics is a facade belonging completly to the masons) will be the next big "thing" I think, we need to consider all hypothesis in those time

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
This is interesting. New US quarter with a bat on was released in the US in February 2020.
aleister crowley famous pose (twin pillar, head between, all seing eye in the place of third e...jpgCharles Baudelaire tombstone (2 arms joint, aliester crowley pose, bat vampire symbol in shape...jpgView attachment 34022
Very interesting, I think the bat even tho is not what they encode the most is an important symbol to them, surely link to some of their "vampire" like activity they conceal, Batman is one of those masonic work (I will do a vid on that), charles baudelaires with a mummy like tomb and a giant Bat pillar and a very similar pose to the famous Aliester Crowley one (crow of crowley is similar to crown=corona, also crow in latin are called corvid=covid)

Maes17

Superstar
I remember Batman(2012) was a big conspiracy thing back then.
The world changed after 9/11 but really changed after that Auroro, CO shooting.

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
In addition of what I cover in my first corona predic vid about Li that died at 33 (like the highest masonic scottish degree), Dr Li wenliang an "ophthalmologist" which had "advanced knowledge" about the covid-19 if people here can see the "third eye" insight teasing, his number ID on the photo is 7228=7+2+2+8=19, "they" encode the number 19 even tho not as much as 911/611/33/88/13Dr Li Wenliang (7228=19, covid-19, an ophtamologist, which add advanced knowledge, coronavirus...png

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
Desperate for hits? I’m sure all are aware of this post. We SAW it and we SEE it. THANKS AGAIN.
Great mate, you can avoid it that take like 2 pixel on your screen, I still get recent reaction of people so not everyone saw it, surely the truth community don't go far with people that can't get that truth must be share