NEW VID : FLYOD/CHAUVIN MASONIC COWORKER HOAX (Connex 9/11,twin phoenix,zodiac,order out of chaos,NWO in 2020,88,33,2 become ONE World Trade Center)

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
Arriving a little late to the flyod controversy that was milked, but with very intersting new connexion I found with the zodiac, Leo/Virgo constellation (the sphynx) and the restaurant they were both working in "El nuevo rodeo", link with flyod & chauvin to the 9/11, ONE world trade center (that I didn't saw anyone else cover) except my discover there is a few that Ive borrow with the twin headed phoenix tatoo of flyod and the link between the twin city of minneapolis & the twin towers but I have gone deeper on it so even if you watched the "Jason Daniels" vid about it there is much here that you will learn and much encoding marking this event as a milestone to the New world order and 2020 in particular, speaking outside the gain of visibility I think it's a must watch, more than some of my others vid, any view, comment, share & like are appreciated and help spread the truth so thanks for that.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
constructive criticism comments:

1.the gematria work is good, but its proof of nothing. like i said in the profile posts, its not substantial enough. anyone can put numbers together to create a desired result, ESPECIALLY in hindsight.
2. very good production value, but you must spellcheck. even if english is not your first language, its simply unprofessional. youre putting out a video in which youve put a great deal of time-- out of respect to your own work, the least you can do is check the grammar. people will dismiss it when they see those glaring spelling errors.
3. what is the take home message, exactly? that the event is an extension of 9/11? you must clarify your theme.
4. keep putting out videos. you have talent.

Sunshine

Established
The man's name was George Floyd, not "Flyod." That's just disrespectful, considering the fact that he died.

The Wake-Up Zone

Established

1.the gematria work is good, but its proof of nothing. like i said in the profile posts, its not substantial enough. anyone can put numbers together to create a desired result, ESPECIALLY in hindsight.
2. very good production value, but you must spellcheck. even if english is not your first language, its simply unprofessional. youre putting out a video in which youve put a great deal of time-- out of respect to your own work, the least you can do is check the grammar. people will dismiss it when they see those glaring spelling errors.
3. what is the take home message, exactly? that the event is an extension of 9/11? you must clarify your theme.
Ok Thanks for the critic I take note

The Wake-Up Zone

Established

Indeed gematria cannot stand alone as proof that's why even if I show it I try to constantly link it to connexion which are evident, like the corona=33, flyod few photo used is posing with corona beer and have twin headed eagle which have a corona and is one of the major event amid corona pandemic, or his name equal 911 and then he was suffocating during 8:46min in the twin city just like the the 1st twin tower was hit at 8:46am 9/11, I get your point that gematria get a wide number of value, but it can also enforce insight on precise connexion that I cannot avoid, some maybe turned off by them if they don't have patience, but I was hoping the rythm of the vid and the promise of around 88 connexions in this vid would make it worth it

polymoog

Superstar
Indeed gematria cannot stand alone as proof that's why even if I show it I try to constantly link it to connexion which are evident, like the corona=33, flyod few photo used is posing with corona beer and have twin headed eagle which have a corona and is one of the major event amid corona pandemic, or his name equal 911 and then he was suffocating during 8:46min in the twin city just like the the 1st twin tower was hit at 8:46am 9/11, I get your point that gematria get a wide number of value, but it can also enforce insight on precise connexion that I cannot avoid, some maybe turned off by them if they don't have patience, but I was hoping the rythm of the vid and the promise of around 88 connexions in this vid would make it worth it
what you have created is a well-produced video that supports what we already know using numerology and gematria. you have a LOT of interesting number matches in your video, and you are right-- i have not seen anyone show this before. not even russianvids, and he is always on top of the gematria stuff.
my blunt critique again: clean up the spelling (run it through an english spellcheck to fix the grammar), adjust the volume on some of the background music (some is very loud, some is good), and you have a pretty good video. this is just my opinion.

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
what you have created is a well-produced video that supports what we already know using numerology and gematria. you have a LOT of interesting number matches in your video, and you are right-- i have not seen anyone show this before. not even russianvids, and he is always on top of the gematria stuff.
my blunt critique again: clean up the spelling (run it through an english spellcheck to fix the grammar), adjust the volume on some of the background music (some is very loud, some is good), and you have a pretty good video. this is just my opinion.
Thanks, I understand good advice

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
Could you share what channel is the russian good in gematria on please ?

polymoog

Superstar
Could you share what channel is the russian good in gematria on please ?
of course!

his channel: https://153news.net/view_channel.php?user=Russianvids

he covers your type of stuff-- you will love it.

The Wake-Up Zone

Established

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
Sorry I haven't seen your video yet but someone with a similar focus is Tim Ozman. He considers his channel and network "over the guardrails." He's been creating content for years now. I caught this 2 part series and was impressed:

Thanks mate

Riptide

Established
Arriving a little late to the flyod controversy that was milked, but with very intersting new connexion I found with the zodiac, Leo/Virgo constellation (the sphynx) and the restaurant they were both working in "El nuevo rodeo", link with flyod & chauvin to the 9/11, ONE world trade center (that I didn't saw anyone else cover) except my discover there is a few that Ive borrow with the twin headed phoenix tatoo of flyod and the link between the twin city of minneapolis & the twin towers but I have gone deeper on it so even if you watched the "Jason Daniels" vid about it there is much here that you will learn and much encoding marking this event as a milestone to the New world order and 2020 in particular, speaking outside the gain of visibility I think it's a must watch, more than some of my others vid, any view, comment, share & like are appreciated and help spread the truth so thanks for that.
Interesting video. Learned some new stuff there. Thank you.

PS. Spice Girls have a song called '2 Become 1'. Music video set in NYC and begins with the World Trade Center.

The Wake-Up Zone

Established
Interesting video. Learned some new stuff there. Thank you.

PS. Spice Girls have a song called '2 Become 1'. Music video set in NYC and begins with the World Trade Center.
Happy to share, and yes about the spice girl song very obviously pointing to the twin become ONE World Trade Center

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The George Floyd case is much bigger and more connected than most anyone realizes..... and the so-called "progressive media" is ACTIVELY working to make sure the true story isnt told. Im not talking about BBC or Democracy Now, Im talking about so-called leaders in the progressive media movement who are intentionally stalling out the truth coming to light.