new Poppy video

Awoken2

Superstar
I haven't been suckered in. Although I have overlooked the shock value and symbolism in her material.

I just feel here in the US, the agenda socially is already in place.
I mean we have citizens who cannot come together in peace.

When you see the same material being pushed in genre's like K-pop or european pop, russian pop, etc then there's that hint that perhaps the global elite need the rest of thos youngsters exposed to what we have
My theory is the reason why they are called artists is because they subliminally paint a collage of our future in our minds.

It goes back to Freemasonry and the Hermetic Principles. All is mind. All events, happenings first appear in mind, the more minds it is in the more likely it is to happen. It's being willed to happen.

They use the music industry, to put future events into the minds of millions upon millions of people. Within the lyrics of a song there may be a line such as "the world is burning" ....next thing you know half of California is on fire.

Strange concept to many but I see examples of it every day.

My take from your post is that because you dont feel these things had an effect on you, you dont feel they are effective in general. Id advise to take a look out your window at the real world and ask yourself again if these things are not having an effect on the world you live in.
I look out my window. Some kid being into creepy stuff isn't a problem with the world. Goth kids have been around since the 1980's and I'm sure there was some equivalent before that. I don't think "gee, that kid is wearing a t-shirt with a pentagram, the world is unraveling" because I know the kid is just doing it since he knows it'll make "normal" people uncomfortable. 'cause you know, once upon a time I was one of the weird kids and hung out with other weird kids. It's usually a phase and even when its not most of the folks into all this stuff you think is so damn evil are still good people.

And if you're concerned with kids giving up religion... Blame religion, not pop culture.

Maes17

Superstar
My theory is the reason why they are called artists is because they subliminally paint a collage of our future in our minds.

It goes back to Freemasonry and the Hermetic Principles. All is mind. All events, happenings first appear in mind, the more minds it is in the more likely it is to happen. It's being willed to happen.

They use the music industry, to put future events into the minds of millions upon millions of people. Within the lyrics of a song there may be a line such as "the world is burning" ....next thing you know half of California is on fire.

Since coming to this site, I have noticed some trends.
At first just the one eye, illuminati patterns.

But a lot of posters here posted some eerie stuff regarding the Vegas shooter. I think it was Hangover/Danzig?

Being trained to spot the stuff, as I feel it's constantly hidden in plain sight.

Awoken2

Superstar
Since coming to this site, I have noticed some trends.
At first just the one eye, illuminati patterns.

But a lot of posters here posted some eerie stuff regarding the Vegas shooter. I think it was Hangover/Danzig?

Being trained to spot the stuff, as I feel it's constantly hidden in plain sight.
...yeah that was me. lol

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

You are SPOT ON with this. For real for real...........

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I look out my window. Some kid being into creepy stuff isn't a problem with the world. Goth kids have been around since the 1980's and I'm sure there was some equivalent before that. I don't think "gee, that kid is wearing a t-shirt with a pentagram, the world is unraveling" because I know the kid is just doing it since he knows it'll make "normal" people uncomfortable. 'cause you know, once upon a time I was one of the weird kids and hung out with other weird kids. It's usually a phase and even when its not most of the folks into all this stuff you think is so damn evil are still good people.

And if you're concerned with kids giving up religion... Blame religion, not pop culture.
Youth being "into" death culture, the occult, satanism, rejection of society, rejection of family, acceptance of extremes in violence and sexuality, substance abuse, materialism, extreme narcissism & etc. etc. are not an issue for you apparently. You should be thankful that you were into these themes "once upon a time" but just because you made it out unaffected, how about the many who dont? And the many whom are affected by the loss of those lost souls?

Youth being "into" death culture, the occult, satanism, rejection of society, rejection of family, acceptance of extremes in violence and sexuality, substance abuse, materialism, extreme narcissism & etc. etc. are not an issue for you apparently. You should be thankful that you were into these themes "once upon a time" but just because you made it out unaffected, how about the many who dont? And the many whom are affected by the loss of those lost souls?
There is no "once upon a time". I still love horror movies, dark music of all sorts, and have a love for the macabre. I mean, it's not that hard to be able to tell the difference between fantasy and reality. And since I've either kept in contact with some weirdos I've known since high school (who are still weirdos) and met other people in my adult life with similar interests that are well-adjusted... I'd wager the number of people that actually fall through the cracks relatively few.

In fact, I only know of one person... And he was on a downward spiral of self-destruction long before he ever got into anything "dark". If anything, it gave him an outlet and delayed the inevitable.

But again, you're assuming a lot. You're judging people by the things they use to distract themselves from their problems, rather than judging them by their actions. I mean, rejection of family? Doesn't fit anyone I know; family is important to almost everyone I know since most of them came from broken families so when they started their own. Materialism and narcissism? Sure, I've met some shallow, vain people in underground communities... But no more than I've met elsewhere.

I could go on and on. But I won't. It's a waste of my time since you seem to think liking Poppy or the new Sabrina is somehow a bigger judge of someone's character other than the fact they are on this website, questioning the things they are told. *Shrugs.*

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There is no "once upon a time". I still love horror movies, dark music of all sorts, and have a love for the macabre. I mean, it's not that hard to be able to tell the difference between fantasy and reality. And since I've either kept in contact with some weirdos I've known since high school (who are still weirdos) and met other people in my adult life with similar interests that are well-adjusted... I'd wager the number of people that actually fall through the cracks relatively few.

In fact, I only know of one person... And he was on a downward spiral of self-destruction long before he ever got into anything "dark". If anything, it gave him an outlet and delayed the inevitable.

But again, you're assuming a lot. You're judging people by the things they use to distract themselves from their problems, rather than judging them by their actions. I mean, rejection of family? Doesn't fit anyone I know; family is important to almost everyone I know since most of them came from broken families so when they started their own. Materialism and narcissism? Sure, I've met some shallow, vain people in underground communities... But no more than I've met elsewhere.

I could go on and on. But I won't. It's a waste of my time since you seem to think liking Poppy or the new Sabrina is somehow a bigger judge of someone's character other than the fact they are on this website, questioning the things they are told. *Shrugs.*
I would like to address the substance of your comments first, because I am not discounting your experiences or calling you wrong. But all anyone has to do is spend time around youth shelters/centers, homeless youth and other at risk young people. So many are becoming lost via occult and esoteric involvement. Its not a fringe sub-sect..... if you go to most of the major (and many minor) "music festivals" you can witness this firsthand. And its not just "throw-away" youth either.... the "good kids" face indoctrination as well...via just such acts as Poppy/Eilish and the Sabrina series we have been debating here.

Now for your personal comments about me.......
"But again, you're assuming a lot."
Sure. Ignore the evidence that myself and other have posted regarding Poppy/Eilish/Sabrina. Its not a case of that evidence being incorrect, its that posters such as yourself and Mecca are of the opinion that since YOU dont feel these products had any negative effect on YOU personally, then they cant have a negative effect on ANYONE. Or if there is a negative effect, the deficiency was with the human, not the agenda.

"You're judging people by the things they use to distract themselves from their problems, rather than judging them by their actions."
Ok so its obvious you are sticking up for Mecca here. Myself and other posters offered her numerous opportunities to come to a detente by admitting just what you are expressing here... we all have guilty media pleasures and nobody wanted to "judge" you or her personally by that standard. She kept on engaging so posters continued to engage with her in reply. Thats it. I didn't "judge" her by any action other than her defense and minimization of the harm these products are intended to cause.

"Doesn't fit anyone I know" You are internalizing my comments and taking them personally. I wasn't specifically mentioning anyone you know because I have no idea who you actually are, let alone whom the people in your life are.

"I could go on and on. But I won't."
Yet surprise surprise, instead of ceasing your dialog, you proceed to attempt advancing your false-narrative of me via a few cheap shots......

"It's a waste of my time since you seem to think liking Poppy or the new Sabrina is somehow a bigger judge of someone's character other than the fact they are on this website, questioning the things they are told."
A waste of your time? Homie you aint nothing special here, you aint enlightening anyone with your grace of secret knowledge... you are just like everyone else here, (supposedly) searching for answers and willing to share your truths as well. The waste of time is you defending this garbage on a conspiracy website. We ARE questioning what is presented to us and YOU and Mecca cant handle it. You cant support your positions, yet yall also cant let the dialog drop when we offer olive branches. You want a character judging moment? How about when your buddy Mecca straight LIED about me on here. Just straight up lied about me personally and then when I called her out on it, she just kept posting the same garbage excuses for this filth without EVER addressing the blatant lie she posted about me here. So if thats the kind of "woke", "conscious" people yall are, just miss me with your comments from now on altogether.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
Personally, as a parent, I have come to the conclusion that most of these things are not bad based on their content. Poppy is not the worst thing that my children could see really and I don’t think something like poppy will automatically make someone mimic the same behavior. Although, I think they can have a negative effect because they are not good either and they don’t teach good behavior because they don’t teach anything.

This is why I usually try to limit media like this. It is not going to help my children get into college. It won’t help them to learn good manners. It is essentially a waste of time when you consider the long term outcome that requires a child to work towards learning things that will help them become successful.

It is like eating candy bars instead of vegetables and that is why these things can produce a negative effect. It is not because of their content. It is because of the absence of other content that is beneficial to a child’s development.

It gets harder to monitor and motivate a child to watch things that are beneficial to their development when they get to be around 3rd grade and beyond. The little cartoons that teach the alphabet and other educational principles are not as entertaining. In fact, most things that are capable of being considered educational become really difficult to make entertaining around this point. So entertainment for this age and older, does not usually try to be educational as a result.

This is because life is about working towards something and not sitting around being entertained all the time. Becoming educated takes effort. Being entertained takes none. So I usually don’t cut my children off of things like this because I think they will start acting the way someone is in a video. It is usually because watching these things is wasting time that could be spent working on something that will have actual value in the long term.

However, my daughter knew about poppy before the vc article and she was like 10 at the time, so I would imagine there were more young people than adults who were exposed to poppy in the beginning. I learned about poppy from the vc article. Vc learned about poppy from someone pointing her out, which is stated in the article. So I also don’t agree that vc is responsible for promoting poppy considering she was on her second year of posting YouTube videos at the time if I remember correctly.

Whenever you have a blog or a Vlog, every article will tell you that you will grow your audience by posting to this medium on a regular basis. There is nothing mysterious about this. These are common tips that you will learn about creating a blog. I am interested in writing and so I have read many of these articles. There is nothing unusual about someone who posts regularly with some degree of original content getting greater exposure for this at around the two year mark.

VC blog also benefits from this same tip. You want to create a focus and then you want to post regularly and you will grow an audience. The more articles or videos there are on your blog or Vlog, the more likely you will come up in search results for a larger range of search terms. It is not rocket science.

Poppy posted videos regularly that got her a wider audience and mentioned by another blogger. These are the same marketing techniques that any blogger posting videos or articles about anything will use.