New Lady Gaga Video

Sym

I'm back.
I may bring back some of my ancient articles from the old forums, but for now, here's a look at Lady Gaga's newest music video "911".
It's really fun and relaxing. I think y'all will just love it.

1.PNG
Lady Gaga is dead in the desert.

2.jpg
She's wearing a red mask. Of course.

3.jpg
She wakes up. Pomegranates lay at her feet.
(Pomegranates are ancient, highly sacred symbols across multiple religions including Zoroastrianism, Islam, Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism, and Greek Pantheon. Mainly symbolizing blood, death, life, fertility, and immortality.)

4.PNG
Death watches over her.

5.jpg
She follows Death and drops her mask. Her eyes are open.

6.jpg
They arrive at an old Mexican style church where one hell of a party is about to get going.

7.jpg
Pause for a shot where a golden plate is behind her head like a halo.

8.jpg
This guy slams his head into a bright red cushion repeatedly.

9.jpg
People in strange, pseudo-historical outfits start to sing parts of her song robotically.

10.jpg
She gives you a one-eyed hand while looking at you through a mirror.

Continues....

Sym

12.jpg
She does the Egyptian sarcophagus pose while poor cushion guy continues to bash his skull.

13.jpg
A woman holds a dead person. This shot reminds me very much of the "Mother Of Sorrows" type scenes of artwork with Mary and Jesus.
virgin-mary-cradling-dead-jesus.jpg

14.jpg
She chokes herself in front of the church. Very cool.

15.jpg
Napkin people watch in approval at the choking. Perhaps they represent Lady Gaga fans, watching her destroy her life.

16.jpg
Here two new characters turn up to the party. Sex slave guy and virgin mary girl.

18.jpg
20.jpg
23.jpg
This part is extra weird. She appears to take out a gem-studded wallet and sticks a tiny virgin mary child doll figure with a crudely drawn face into it.

Continues....

Sym

24.jpg
She has spikes and claws now.

25.jpg
What.

26.jpg
The knockoff virgin mary shines a mirror around constantly.
virginmary.jpg

(Traditional depiction of the Virgin Mary for comparison)

27.jpg
Gaga now ascends to heaven with a halo and a white rose (a symbol of purity and innocence).

28.jpg
She's now all in red, looking like her head gorily exploded, with (I think) more pomegranates on the top.

33.jpg
A lot to take in with this image. Here we go.. Death leads the procession, brandishing the flag of New Mexico, which itself is a visual representation of the ancient Zia people's Sun God. Some of these guys have quite ridiculous hats and they kinda remind me of that old Alleister Crowely photo...alleister.jpg
Gaga is all in red. Red rose petals are being thrown over the whole procession. In the background sits a Peacock (Peacocks are a symbol of resurrection, renewal, and immortality.)

34.jpg
A shot of the knockoff virgin mary holding a snake over her cross. (Caduceus`)

35.jpg
She holds up the snake's tail. In the background you see a helicopter and a yellow sports car painted on the wall.
Kobe died in a helicopter.
XXXTentacion died in a sports car. (Oh. Except his car was black, not yellow, right?)

Continues....

Sym

36.jpg
There's something strange on that helicopter. It does not look normal at all...

37.jpg
A dark skinned man lays dead on the ground.

38.jpg
A man sits dead in a car.

48.jpg
Gaga has some new spikes. Which she literally nearly stabs her fellow actor in the face with (Not joking. Go watch the video. She's psycho.). Also note what's written on the guy's ring. A sweet token of remembrance perhaps? Maybe he was just a big fan.

39.jpg
Gaga is now in what looks like an alien-shaped Day Of The Dead costume. I guess she's dead again.

40.jpg
They open up a chest with some ceremonial daggers.

41.jpg
Inside the church, the whole gang is here. Slave guy prepares to use the daggers. Everyone cheers him on.

42.jpg
Death gets ready to shoot her.

43.jpg
Everyone stops singing. The music stops. Gaga has the logo of her album scarred into her forehead, and literally begins to sob and scream. It's the only sound playing.

44.jpg
He stabs her with the knives and a meaty flesh chop sound is heard.

Continues....

Sym

Then...
Boom.
We wake up in the real world.

49.jpg
Turns out Gaga was just unconscious from a traffic accident all along.

45.jpg
46.jpg
Everyone is there now. All the characters and events are revealed to actually be totally normal, real-life things.
Uplifting music starts to play.
Everything that happened and everything that we saw is given a perfectly reasonable explanation! We were clearly all fools for thinking otherwise. It's a satisfying ending. Everything is fine now.

.....Except everything is far from fine.
It's Lady Gaga. Long time industry puppet.
The song is called 911, or maybe 9/11, I don't even know anymore.
It contains lyrics such as "Turning up emotional faders, Keep repeating self-hating phrases, I have heard enough of these voices, Almost like I have no choice"
"This is biological stasis, My mood's shifting to manic places"
"Holding on so tight to this status
, It's not real but I'll try to grab it, Keep myself in beautiful places, Paradise is in my hands"
And of course the catchy chorus of...
"My biggest enemy is me, Pop a 911"
This is no song about a bad situation turning better, or overcoming adversity. Instead this is a song about a life of mental insanity, suffering, mind control, self harm and living in fake happiness.
It's clear that there is no actual happy ending to this story. If you're familiar with all the typical occult symbology we saw here, you know they were no mere coincidence, or just some fun fevered-dream sequence imagined up by the music video's creative directors. It's yet another example of satanic ritualism in music videos.
Furthermore, it's widely known that "911", our music video here, is directly inspired by film "The Color Of Pomegranates", which is itself a completely messed up and symbolic nightmare.
"911" is also directed by Tarsem Singh, who is the same person who made a film called "The Cell", which is yet another messed up, symbolic nightmare.
And what did Gaga herself have to say about this song in official interviews? The answer is scarily revealing.
"[it's] about an antipsychotic that I take." She added, "And it’s because I can’t always control things that my brain does. I know that. And I have to take medication to stop the process that occurs ... It's the poetry of pain."
And as a billboard interview with her says; "Gaga says she felt so alive making [the video], maybe more than at any other point during the making of Chromatica. It’s a song about when your brain and your body feel at war with each other, and filming required her to revisit the kind of dark hole she was in when she wrote it. “Freedom for me is when I can go to the darkest part of my heart, visit things that are hard and then leave them behind,” she says just before saying goodbye. “Give them to the world, and spin all the pain into a puddle of gold.” "
So darkness and suffering = art. All this sound familiar?
And I wonder who prescribed her that medication? And I wonder who told her she's all better now, and told her to perform a new song about all her suffering?
We all know the answer...

They attempt to normalize and explain the entire thing to us by the twist real-world ending of the music video. But try though they may, they cannot fool us. We see the truth. They're not going to "It was all just a silly dream!" their way out of this one.
And perhaps the most terrifying thing of all is that at the end of the music video, Gaga never says anything like "So it was all just a dream" or "Things are going to be okay now".... No, on the contrary, the video ends up with her screaming out "I didn't take nine pills! I'm sorry!" and "I don't want to die..".

Oh and look.... at the end, XXXTentacion's car is now black.

47.jpg

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
(Pomegranates are ancient, highly sacred symbols across multiple religions including Zoroastrianism, Islam, Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism, and Greek Pantheon. Mainly symbolizing blood, death, life, fertility, and immortality.)
Sorry, Pomegranates have nothing what so ever to do with Islam. There are zero symbols in Islam, even the false moon and star is a satanic reference which Islam is free of.

moon star.jpg
This "symbol" is nothing more then a reference of the sun rising between the devils horns, its sun worship.

Pomegranates are symbols in free masonry / qabbalism as VC has pointed out in his "Israel Court" page that was recently linked in a topic around here, but they have nothing to do with Islam.

I'm pretty sure they have nothing "symbolically" to do with Christianity or Judaism either.

Stephania

Star
I'm back.
I may bring back some of my ancient articles from the old forums, but for now, here's a look at Lady Gaga's newest music video "911".
It's really fun and relaxing. I think y'all will just love it.

View attachment 42290
Lady Gaga is dead in the desert.

View attachment 42297
She's wearing a red mask. Of course.

View attachment 42298

View attachment 42299
Death watches over her.

View attachment 42300
She follows Death and drops her mask. Her eyes are open.

View attachment 42301
They arrive at an old Mexican style church where one hell of a party is about to get going.

View attachment 42302
Pause for a shot where a golden plate is behind her head like a halo.

View attachment 42303
This guy slams his head into a bright red cushion repeatedly.

View attachment 42304
People in strange, pseudo-historical outfits start to sing parts of her song robotically.

View attachment 42305
She gives you a one-eyed hand while looking at you through a mirror.

Continues....
Dear Lord- may Gaga be cancelled soon.

sadtruth

Established
"New" video? When was this video made? Why aren't all the performers wearing masks?! These folk expect every one else to, why aren't they?
Already immune? Ha!
I was waiting for "new" entertainment to come out to comment on this fact.
I can't believe in any of this anymore if not everyone is following the rules.

Do as I say not as I do, BS.

I expect in all NEW entertainment, for people to be wearing masks.
They make everyone else, do it.

If entertainers aren't wearing masks they aren't following social protocol, yet here it is.
People not wearing masks...hmmm..sounds fair...:rolleyes:

Good analysis, @Sym .
Apparently they all get tested before they shoot.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Is it just me or some of these characters feel pretty similar to chess pieces?

Bashing head guy = pawn;
faux mary = queen;
yellow guys, blue guys with high collars = bishops
blue guys with square hats = rooks;
horse guy = knight;
black guy = king;

Chess is half about knowing when to sacrifice your pieces to maximize your chances of winning the game, you might sacrifice a queen to get a new one later when the pawn crosses the field.

Also you frenquently see the guys next to eachother in the video in a similar fashion on to how the chess pieces are aligned to the board.

AND the knight is the only piece that can freely threaten a queen without the risk of getting captured by her.

Also a chess board is in 8x8 grid

I'm pretty sure i've seen that spiked headress design somewhere else

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Finally watched the music video! How come no one mentioned that the paramedic calls her STEFANI?! That's Lady Gaga's real name! This means that at then end you're looking at the original person, not a made up alter persona at all!

Also the armenian movie "color of pomegranates" is pretty much the visual guide for this music video, pretty much all the costumes come from there. Gotta watch the movie someday for its aesthetic value.

Feels like a Jurodowski movie tho.

Just checked it out. They confirmed that Holy Mountain was an inspiration.

The plot thickens.

1600891275075.png

Last edited:

Tikawanda

Established
Finally watched the music video! How come no one mentioned that the paramedic calls her STEFANI?! That's Lady Gaga's real name! This means that at then end you're looking at the original person, not a made up alter persona at all!
Yeah I think it was clear that the end of the video was supposed to show her true self (Stefani) as opposed to her fake persona (Lady Gaga).

Sym

Sorry, Pomegranates have nothing what so ever to do with Islam.
I'm pretty sure they have nothing "symbolically" to do with Christianity or Judaism either.

Islam
The heavenly paradise of the Koran describes four gardens with shade, springs, and fruits—including the pomegranate. Legend holds that each pomegranate contains one seed that has come down from paradise. Pomegranates have had a special role as a fertility symbol in weddings among the Bedouins of the Middle East. A fine specimen is secured and split open by the groom as he and his bride open the flap of their tent or enter the door of their house. Abundant seeds ensure that the couple who eat it will have many children.

Christianity
A symbol of resurrection and life everlasting in Christian art, the pomegranate is often found in devotional statues and paintings of the Virgin and Child. In medieval representations the pomegranate tree, a fertility symbol, is associated with the end of a unicorn hunt. The captured unicorn appears to be bleeding from wounds inflicted on him by the hunters. The “wounds” are actually pomegranate seeds dripping their blood red juices on his milk white body. Wild and uncontrollable by nature, unicorns can be tamed only by virgins. Once tamed, the unicorn was held in an enclosed garden and chained to a pomegranate tree, symbolising the impending incarnation of Christ.

Judaism
Pomegranate seeds are said to number 613—one for each of the Bible's 613 commandments. The pomegranate was revered for the beauty of its shrub, flowers, and fruit—symbolising sanctity, fertility, and abundance. The Song of Solomon compares the cheeks of a bride behind her veil to the two halves of a pomegranate. Depictions of the fruit have long featured in architecture and design. They decorated the pillars of King Solomon's temple and the robes and regalia of Jewish kings and priests.
- "Why A Pomegranate?", Patricia Langley

Islam
It is important, tradition says, to eat every seed of a pomegranate because one can't be sure which aril came from paradise. The prophet Mohammed is said to have encouraged his followers to eat pomegranates to ward off envy and hatred.

Christianity
Pomegranates figure in many religious paintings by the likes of Sandro Botticelli and Leonardo da Vinci, often in the hands of Mary or the infant Jesus. The fruit, broken or bursting open, is a symbol of the fullness of his suffering and resurrection. In Christianity, pomegranate seeds were often compared to individual believers, gathered into one community of faith.

Judaism
In Genesis, the first book of the Torah, the fruit that prompted Adam and Eve's expulsion from Eden may have been the pomegranate, some [Jewish] scholars say. It's not likely, they argue, that apples flourished in that first garden. Later, the Hebrews searched for the Promised Land, looking for a list of clues to prove they had arrived. The list? Wheat and barley, vines and figs, olives and honey and pomegranates. The round red fruit with its own crown, or calyx, decorated the robes of Jewish priests and some of the pillars in the temple in Jerusalem. Today, pomegranates are often part of Rosh Hashana celebrations, their seeds embodying the hope that the new year will be fruitful.​
- "A Pomegranate For All Religions", Nancy Haught